Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Acha I forgot  to mention  this one chotu bit I liked  aaj. As in just  the dialogue. Parth ke expressions utne ache nai thei.

"She can walk  away, but she can't stay away. She'll  come back. To shine  for  me"

I wanted  to see  a leeetle more pheeel from Manik ... cuz this  IS an important  realisation. Khair. :/

Aww@ that dialogue...chalo atleast SHINING is being referenced again😆

@bold: LOL arey he puts all his pheeel into those horizontal exercise scenes with Nandu naa...woh kal waala jismein tumhein uski FOREHEAD pe acting dikh rahi thi🤣

I guess his FOREHEAD didn't act out the SHINE today🤣
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think all of us are in the same boat there w/ regards to MaNan. If its an episode which is devoid of MaNan, chances are I wont watch it. I don't mind the others as peripheral characters but MaNan is my main course and dessert. I like Ayaz as Cabir, but I do enjoy him more in ManBir and CabINI scenes than with the others 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I think all of us are in the same boat there w/ regards to MaNan. If its an episode which is devoid of MaNan, chances are I wont watch it. I don't mind the others as peripheral characters but MaNan is my main course and dessert. I like Ayaz as Cabir, but I do enjoy him more in ManBir and CabINI scenes than with the others 😆

And they very well know this...which is why they put in a MaNan scene in every epi even if it doesn't necessarily further the storyline in any way.

And we crib and complain but still keep watching for MaNan😆
Cat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

And they very well know this...which is why they put in a MaNan scene in every epi even if it doesn't necessarily further the storyline in any way.

And we crib and complain but still keep watching for MaNan😆

They bait us, we take the bait and still cry over it 😆 Sad life of MaNan fans 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
So Abhi has only 6 months to live...why am I getting the feeling that the revelation of Abhi's illness is again something that will bring MaNan together?  The fragility of life and second chances...I think it will whisk away all of Nandu's fears and give her the courage to embrace these feelings that overwhelm her otherwise...it's all about PERSPECTIVE, right?   We see a mountain and we feel nothing could be bigger in this world...but that mountain is but one of many on this planet...and this planet just a speck in a vast universe...context changes perceptions.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Oh hello Kiran-Ben ... what joo say. Pretty  much everyone  here is like that. MaNan ke ilawa don't  give two hoots abt anyone else . Mebbe occasionally  Cabiraa ... when hez playing the  dutidul MaNan shipper .. bass wahin tak seemit hai hamara interest.
Fab5 ka Fuddu dosti. Blah. I have a more genuine  rapport  with my bai -_-
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Acha I forgot  to mention  this one chotu bit I liked  aaj. As in just  the dialogue. Parth ke expressions utne ache nai thei.

"She can walk  away, but she can't stay away. She'll  come back. To shine  for  me"

I wanted  to see  a leeetle more pheeel from Manik ... cuz this  IS an important  realisation. Khair. :/

Yes this is the only part I liked today, it showed progress and I loved Manik's smiled here, but yes you are right, they could have made it more of an impact..that I feel is the directors fault here, should have shown a realisation on Manik's face.

Rafie!!! 😳
Edited by diva82 - 9 years ago
Cat. thumbnail
I was more confused about Abhi saying he wants to do something for the people he loves, considering that there was no indication of him knowing Mukti and Nandini from before? Anyone think he as a connection to Manik?
diva82 thumbnail
Mukti and Abhi are a waste of time for me, there is zero chemistry between the two and yes I agree it looks forced.

Primarily I only watch for MaNan but now, I want to see their showdown soon, hopefully Parthji is relaxed from his holiday.
diva82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I was more confused about Abhi saying he wants to do something for the people he loves, considering that there was no indication of him knowing Mukti and Nandini from before? Anyone think he as a connection to Manik?

If that were the case then shouldn't he recognised Manik when he brought chalo?

Evening Catty 😳