Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Episodes have been lacklustre. The last episode I actually really liked and enjoyed watching was 100th episode I think. It's been 12 episodes after that and I haven't been able to enjoy any episode since then! I'm gunna give them till next week when everyone comes back and after that if episodes don't pick up, I'm just gunna quit. 

And a BIG YES to a proper confrontation between MaNan. It IS NEEDED! 

Six episodes a week messed them up big time and they haven't been able to get back on their feet again!

The last epi I LOVED was epi 67๐Ÿ˜›...yes mujhe RATT gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†

Uske baad I can't recall if an epi made me gush in its entirety...I think I liked the epi when Manik comes to her room with cake on his face...bunch of layered scenes and some FAB acting in that epi...along with Manik's helpless jealousy...win win...

Uske baad hit or miss hi raha hai.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And Im probably the only one who doesn't care about any other character except MaNan in this show! And maybe Cabir. I really don't care about Fab5 either:/ I like Abhi with Nandini but really not interested in MukBi either!
Give me proper MaNan scenes and I won't complain. They used to have brilliant scenes before Musicana and even after Musicana till that whole Hand attack thing happened!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

The last epi I LOVED was epi 67๐Ÿ˜›...yes mujhe RATT gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†

Uske baad I can't recall if an epi made me gush in its entirety...I think I liked the epi when Manik comes to her room with cake on his face...bunch of layered scenes and some FAB acting in that epi...along with Manik's helpless jealousy...win win...

Uske baad hit or miss hi raha hai.

๐Ÿ˜† The kiss one?

As I mentioned above, I only care about MaNan scenes and we did get pretty good scenes even after Musicana night. The ones after Jungle episodes like the sorry scene, or them hiding under the table or the break scene where Manik tells her to take care of herself. His worry and care for her melted me. Even in the farmhouse, I liked quite a few scenes and we got pretty good scenes in hospital as well. But yeah after that, I haven't enjoyed any of their scenes!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anyways, Im off to work and then gunna get popsie some nice birthday gift and a cake. Screw KY2! -___- See ya guys later๐Ÿค—
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_08

I know man, and it's high time that she uses it again. ๐Ÿ˜†

I mean, even if I use a little bit of logic here, she already knows that he was pretending when he was talking to Soha about stars and all. Use the info to your advantage girl! You know that he's not interested in her. Pretend that you're "heartbroken" instead of falling for his stupid bait and watch the pappu go for the lolly! ๐Ÿคฃ

See, Manik thrives on games...he's better at mind games than Nandu is...actually Nandu doesn't know the first thing about mind games...cuz she's not twisted like he is...

But Nandu's emotional honesty is her biggest weapon when it comes to unraveling Manik too...she may be unable to hide her jealousy but if he pushes her too far, she will be unable to help bringing the hurt to the surface again and that is where Manik is putty in her hands...

Let him enjoy his games for now...after days of crying and depression, he's getting to have some fun...he feels ALIVE when he's sparring with Nandu like this...but yeah these are all just deflectors for now...the core issue is yet to be addressed/resolved.

LMAO@ Pappu going for the Lolly...this reminds me...in yesterday's epi...I was thinking what lipstick shade did they put on Niit...she was looking like a poster child for a kiss...red and puckered up...however could Manik resist๐Ÿ˜†
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Somehow my mind keeps wavering b/w wanting MaNan and wanting the story to progress. ๐Ÿ˜†

It's true that the other characters are very much required for the show but they have to be interesting enough. Also that I can't bear an episode without even a little bit of MaNan in it. ๐Ÿ˜†

MukBhi doesn't work for anyone because there's ZILCH chemistry b/w the actors. They look too forced. Zain cannot act but he looks and sounds a lot more natural with Niti/Nandu.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_08

Somehow my mind keeps wavering b/w wanting MaNan and wanting the story to progress. ๐Ÿ˜†

It's true that the other characters are very much required for the show but they have to be interesting enough. Also that I can't bear an episode without even a little bit of MaNan in it. ๐Ÿ˜†

MukBhi doesn't work for anyone because there's ZILCH chemistry b/w the actors. They look too forced. Zain cannot act but he looks and sounds a lot more natural with Niti/Nandu.

Honestly I also agree that MaNan are it for me as far as primary interest in this show goes...that said, I do enjoy Ayaz as Cabir enough to watch for him too...the rest I forward, sorry๐Ÿ˜†

I understand that the other characters are needed to move the story forward but the only reason I'm bearing them is cuz MaNan haven't been messed up yet...the day their story goes for a toss is the day I'll be done...

And yeah sad waste for Abhi in the MukBhi storyline...could have been a good story if the actors had ANY chemistry b/w them...which they sadly don't. ...

Maybe things will be  back to "normal" once Harshad is back in SPACE and messing with the gang as usual๐Ÿ˜†
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Acha I forgot  to mention  this one chotu bit I liked  aaj. As in just  the dialogue. Parth ke expressions utne ache nai thei.
"She can walk  away, but she can't stay away. She'll  come back. To shine  for  me"

I wanted  to see  a leeetle more pheeel from Manik ... cuz this  IS an important  realisation. Khair. :/
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@rafz :areey on paper Mukti's char looked interesting enough, CC is not a strong enough actor to pull off that role tho
I felt Nandu was hurt in the precap, more than jealousy, got an inkling of it I felt when she talked about the flowers and Soha.
MaNan plotwise I don't see any progress until they are all back from their respective breaks.

There has been no communication between Manik and Nandini, conversation wise after Musicana and we keep expecting the big showdown which hasn't happened.
The scenes become too disjointed because it seems like they are operating in a bubble, putting off the real issues and questions that both of them have.
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AreYaar

See, Manik thrives on games...he's better at mind games than Nandu is...actually Nandu doesn't know the first thing about mind games...cuz she's not twisted like he is...

But Nandu's emotional honesty is her biggest weapon when it comes to unraveling Manik too...she may be unable to hide her jealousy but if he pushes her too far, she will be unable to help bringing the hurt to the surface again and that is where Manik is putty in her hands...

Let him enjoy his games for now...after days of crying and depression, he's getting to have some fun...he feels ALIVE when he's sparring with Nandu like this...but yeah these are all just deflectors for now...the core issue is yet to be addressed/resolved.

LMAO@ Pappu going for the Lolly...this reminds me...in yesterday's epi...I was thinking what lipstick shade did they put on Niit...she was looking like a poster child for a kiss...red and puckered up...however could Manik resist๐Ÿ˜†

True that. And like I've mentioned in my previous comments, I don't really expect much from Nandu's char when it comes to dealing with emotions like these.

I mean, it took her a hell lot of time to recognize and acknowledge the physical attraction that was very much there b/w them...so yeah, take your time babes. ๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold This is one of the thing Gul Khan's shows have been famous for (at least for observant peeps like me ๐Ÿ˜†). I remember how they used to make DD's lips all glossy and kissable in every intimate scene in GHSP. And if you already have bow-like, full lips tab toh intimate scenes mein chaar chaand lag gaye samjho! ๐Ÿคฃ