Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" - Page 83

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 13thwish

^^Precisely!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also, if the reason was 'dikkatein' then he was a fool to refuse those scenes only to have to turn it up a notch for New years'.. Farmhouse main hota bhi toh zyada se zyada kya hota.. she would have cried and been annoyed some more and he would have tried to manao her in some hundred more ways.. but now bedroom main toh, pretty much anything goesπŸ˜‰

My guess is (if they did indeed tweak the story which I doubt) that the Prissy Princess must have thrown a fit about missing his Pune holiday and the CVs may have started the hospital track early just to get him off their backs and lie down there chup chap se🀣

You are talking about only 'kiss'.. Main forum is expecting things like MaNan finally aaj 'ek ho jayenge' etc etc.😳

#truestory

This is what was PP protested too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOmV-n0wy4s

🀣

P.S sorry don't know how to embed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Farmhouse tha kya scene ki he had so much "dikkatein"?? Manik was being his usual stubborn arrogant self n Nandu was in no mood to forgive him...what dikkatein would he have shooting some "look look hawa hawa"scene? Agar hua bhi to phir ye actor kyun bana...he is not d first one nor will he be the last guy to enact romantic scenes...gawwd!
I hope new year's ke schedule mein koi tantrums nahi kiya...i wanna enjoy that at least now!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

" border="">^^BUSHY IS THAT YOU???🀣🀣🀣

You be so phamous in the main forum too it seems.. your jeevan is safal now😈

Nahi main nahi hoon. That's Rafz, MERE Babuji ko apne babuji batati hai. πŸ˜­

But I AM famous already, am I not? Wish loves me and follows me everywhere to give me naughty doses, I'm famous. πŸ˜³
Edited by Sanely_Insane - 9 years ago
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Chetu:🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Yup, that sounds like the PPP we know and louuuπŸ˜›

@Bushra: Whaaa?😲😲😲 Yeh kaisa incestous rishta hai? I thought her najayaz aulad was your deceased husband!!!  iScandalized

Of course you're phamous.. jab Ayaz ki ne hi 'favorite' bana diya then hum kya cheez haiπŸ˜‰ 

#AyazkiHonewaliBegum

#WishkiBeshhtPhish

#RafzkiHaiKaun
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=652516091537555&set=vb.622221521233679&type=2&theater
FINAL segment. 
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

@Chetu:🀣 πŸ€£ Yup, that sounds like the PPP we know and louuuπŸ˜›

@Bushra: Whaaa?😲😲😲 Yeh kaisa incestous rishta hai? I thought her najayaz aulad was your deceased husband!!!  iScandalized

Of course you're phamous.. jab Ayaz ki ne hi 'favorite' bana diya then hum kya cheez haiπŸ˜‰ 

#AyazkiHonewaliBegum

#WishkiBeshhtPhish

#RafzkiHaiKaun

My deceased husband was Rafz ka najayaz aulaad, and Rafz is a najayaz aulaad of Babuji. Mind blown. πŸ˜†

I am Ayaz Ki Begum. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And Wish be my najayaz begum. πŸ˜›
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Charlie, Veebha, got tiny gifts while Niti got a big box, she gets candles, and Ayaz takes it from her, Niti says he's taken my candles, so Ayaz says, I've taken it, main isey ghar le jaunga, inhe jalaunga, UKHAAD LO and Niti says Ok Bye. πŸ€£
Ayaz also says next time if you're sending gifts, then send shades for Niti coz she has beautiful eyes which are enticing. 

Niti gives her msg, asks everyone to keep supporting them, Krissan says copy paste enter, Charlie says Thank you, Utkarsh has the mic, he says mere guruji bolenge, jab mere guruji bolte hain toh kuch nahi bolta, and hands the mic to Ayaz, he gives Utkarsh a LOOK and asks him to say. He manages a weak thank you. πŸ˜†

Ayaz says, see kaise main tolerate karta hoon in logon ko, phir bhi I've tried to pull this show on my shoulders, to no.1.  Keep loving Cabir, and kya tha woh? Manbir? Haan Manbir, aur agar aapko thoda time mil jaye toh love MaNan also, and whatever, this Dhrulya also, and (looks at Mukti) tera kya naya chaloo hua? MukBhi, Abhimanyu ka BHI hogaya? Keep supporting, loving ManBir. πŸ€£
Edited by Sanely_Insane - 9 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
W*F! This guy's definition of "professionalism" definitely differs from the rest of the world. Interfering with the script just because of your personal reasons is not professionalism. Someone knock some sense into this guy's head! I dislike him!

And why does he get so many days off while others don't? Poor Niti has been working her ass off, doing long ass shifts with few hours of sleep and she got just a day off going by her tweets when Parth had off for a weekend and now he's already gone and she's still shooting. Wasn't she supposed to get few days off? Why does he get away with all his crap? This is so unfair! -___- I hope she gets off for a while too!

And I hope he didn't interfere with New Years special scenes. He can't have his way all the time! Interfering with the script is so not done!!
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
i dont get it how can PP have so much say in the scenes and all...PH iska mama ya chaha hai kyaπŸ˜†
he is not SRK or any other big shot to dictate his own terms...so i dont think its true..

the outhouse scene mai aur kya dhikaate i wonderπŸ˜•
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think that Niti will be off to Delhi for New Year as well. Her recent pic suggest so. πŸ˜Š