Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" - Page 81

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

I think tera next wala PaNi LULZ should be with caps from this SBS waala interview with a Barjatya/Vivaah style theme...what say?πŸ˜†

haha this should be fun πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nneeiill

vaise i think he mentioned he knows how to play guitar in real...aisa mujhe laga..i dont trust  my ears.πŸ˜†

LOL this I doubt...jitna bhi I've seen him "playing" the guitar in the show...lagta nahin he really knows itπŸ˜†...but then again, these ppl usually have to "play" to a track that sometimes may not even HAVE a guitar in the song...lol...

And yeah yeh toh Ayaz ko bhi haraa de...dheet ZombieπŸ˜†

What will they show of Manik if this guy is gone till New Year'sπŸ˜•...will they pull a typical Ekta trick ki randomly he will go missing and return in time to CONFESS to Nandu?

Fab 5 ka kya hoga without Manik? Those babies can't function a day without himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nneeiill

am also thinking the same...they have bank episodes??? 
btw manik n harshad ka face off abhi tak air nahi hua..it has been already shooted..so may be there are bank episodes.πŸ˜•

ye ayaz be iske aage ghutne tektha hai. πŸ˜†

Arey but that face-off happened with Manik in that black blazer/blue shirt from the Soha entry scene epis...he's toh changed his clothes now...so they will again put him in those clothes to show that face-off?

I feel like woh scene waise hi edit out ho gaya shaayadπŸ˜•
Hey guys:):)
Loved the precap:):) Looks interesting:) And raises a few questions as well:
a) How does Soha go? And how do they land in the bedroom?
b) Manik is in a vest.
c) Why is Nandini angry now?
d) Will the kiss actually happen? (LOL)

I don't think they will kiss...

Originally posted by AreYaar

Thank you, Thank you ji! Arey bridge toh jalna hi tha...kyunki is PaNi mein itni AAG jo hai :P...SBS waale fire brigade thode na hain.

And LOL@ QweetPheelz...tu mujhe KITNE naam degi, Rafi?πŸ˜†

I think tera next wala PaNi LULZ should be with caps from this SBS waala interview with a Barjatya/Vivaah style theme...what say?πŸ˜†

Bass. Pheel ke hisaab se naam. πŸ˜†

Barjatya/Vivaah themed self-shudhikaran PaNi ?! 

Dear God I'm  gonna have so much fun with this πŸ˜†

And kal this girl was tellin me ke he'll  be gone until 4th Jan. Hainnn ??! That's  a REALLY long time for Manik to be gone !! Kitna  hi shoot kiya hoga bank epi kiya bhi toh πŸ˜•
Parth -_- Yeah ummm.. I don't know anymore... I REALLY hope they finish this show with him as Manik.. He can wear a thousand bands for all I care now...Waise, his hands are already tainted for me now.. I can't focus on them with noticing those bands.. But whatever ... Just finish with this show and then he can do whatever the hell he wants and I won't give a single damn about it...

I heard Parth is off till either Jan 3rd or Jan 5th.. I'm not 100% sure which one though.. The entire team had consecutive 21 hour shifts so Your Highness can go party with family and a few 'friends' *cough* cashew ... Chalo.. I heard of some good scenes.. Hopefully they turn out good.. My computer is busted so can't even watch anything till Friday.. And Hopefully they don't use body doubles.. But they shot a bank I hear ... I'm off...
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

Parth -_- Yeah ummm.. I don't know anymore... I REALLY hope they finish this show with him as Manik.. He can wear a thousand bands for all I care now...Waise, his hands are already tainted for me now.. I can't focus on them with noticing those bands.. But whatever ... Just finish with this show and then he can do whatever the hell he wants and I won't give a single damn about it...

I heard Parth is off till either Jan 3rd or Jan 5th.. I'm not 100% sure which one though.. The entire team had consecutive 21 hour shifts so Your Highness can go party with family and a few 'friends' *cough* cashew ... Chalo.. I heard of some good scenes.. Hopefully they turn out good.. My computer is busted so can't even watch anything till Friday.. And Hopefully they don't use body doubles.. But they shot a bank I hear ... I'm off...

Thanks Tanu ! Maine suna  hai koi New Years special bhi hai ? 

Waise kitna hi bank shoot kiya hoga ? :/ would it be enough  to cover his 1week+ ka absence ? Gahhh i dont wanna see too much Mukti /Navya/Harshad naatakto cover for Baba's  absence.  And I am also guessing from the way the track is going  ... confession  on new years is a bleak prospect .. hai na ?
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

Thanks Tanu ! Maine suna hai koi New Years special bhi hai ?

Waise kitna hi bank shoot kiya hoga ? :/ would it be enough to cover his 1week+ ka absence ? Gahhh i dont wanna see too much Mukti /Navya/Harshad naatakto cover for Baba's absence. And I am also guessing from the way the track is going ... confession on new years is a bleak prospect .. hai na ?

They are shooting for the New Years special still.. Parth did his long shots and close ups that were needed before hand... Confession was SUPPOSE to be around X-Mas/New Years time but the hospital track was stretched due to the farmhouse stuff which wasn't planned so they were aiming at a time around New Years.. If not on New Years, it should be a week or 2 away... Hospital track was streched though which wasn't the initial plan... As far as I know, the rest of the team are still shooting so they can at least all get New Years off.. Parth was suppose to go on his previous break on the last week of November but due to their dumb 6 day schedule and hectic shoots, it got shifted to the first week of December... This New Years one was promised to him from before and they couldn't postpone it.. So yeah, he is off.. They have banked Parth's scenes from before be went on his vacation to Pune and even now... They have banked enough I heard to atleast have a MaNan scene a day.. I don't know length wise though
Niti deleted her tweet where she tagged Parth btw... Lol.. EXPECTED... She deleted within a days time.. Chalo, everything seems to be back to normal.. Same ol' Same ol'... AWKWARD and thandaa
Parth does take his "Princess" title seriously, ey? πŸ˜†
He wanted a vacation and so, all his slaves had to work their asses off. His highness is such a d*ck head. 

I also heard about his "dikkatein" during farmhouse scene, so he was right when he said he has a problem doing "extra" romantic scenes and the creatives have to convince him that he's only "acting". 
He goes on to chant "hum bohat professional hain" and yet he has no idea about what professionalism means. Throw a dictionary at his face, someone, please?
Edited by Sanely_Insane - 9 years ago