Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just saw the video of the SBS segment...pictures made it seem more smiley than it actually is...he's being his usual aloof and awkward self otherwise...typical forced PaNi interaction/awkwardness...All is right with the world again! *breathes easy*🤣
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Some are saying that SBS are doing a compatible test between PaNi, ROFL!! 🤣 
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu I thought I heart "ZainTI"!! Mere kaan khare ho gaye ðŸ˜ƒ
diva82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I just saw the video of the SBS segment...pictures made it seem more smiley than it actually is...he's being his usual aloof and awkward self otherwise...typical forced PaNi interaction/awkwardness...All is right with the world again! *breathes easy*🤣

OK so the extra coldness is gone and he is back to be "normal" with niti 🤣
Maybe he got told "loose the weight or else no bold scenes" Yeah, it made his day ..gasp, maybe it was his tactic? To put on weight so that he doesn't take off his shirt? 😲😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

I am so glad u get  my innuendos ... nothing like a dubki in  #GandaPaNi ðŸ¤£

He is starting  to loook like  a cyber-creep pedophile ðŸ˜† Yeh dekho ... I didn't  even MEAN for that  to  happen and  PHIR se meta ... considering  shez bachi and He's  CHACHA ðŸ¤£ and Dhruv fans toh predicted this ARSAA pehle .. hum hi tubelighr hai .. der se jale ðŸ˜†

LOL ofcourse I will...no one innuendos quite like you, Rafi...genius levels🤣

Humein basically DhruNii fans ki HAAYE lagi hai😆...unki saari predictions coming true...and your LULZ toh PROPHETIC nikle...tumne grumpy CHACHA bola aur woh CHACHA hi lagne lag padaa...complete with bloated face/toand.

Creepy toh yeh by default lagta hai cuz he's so awkward and aloof with those ehsaan mode expressions...seriously Kader Khan ka long lost beta hi lagne lag padaa hai yeh ab😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva82

Some are saying that SBS are doing a compatible test between PaNi, ROFL!! 🤣 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  SBS will troll the whole damn thing SO bad with just the RIGHT songs/bg score🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Compatibility test ka EPIC FAIL karna koi PaNi se seekhe🤣
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

See that's what I'm saying...Vikku's PH and his POST as the creative head of MTV are two seperate things...a PH can't be the "creative head" of something.

So it's possible that Parth ke issues happened with some other team members of the PH, hence the unfollowing...and his equation with Vikku might still very much be intact😆...

One thing though...if Lostboy has no direct hand in the production of the show, why are they even onsets for any shoot? It should all be BBC ppl only.

Maybe Parth just unfollowed LostBoy cuz he also learnt along with us from Ayaz that LostBoy isn't producing this🤣

Parth UNFOLLOWED Lostboy on Insta too.. Not just Twitter.. Twitter toh chalo maybe I get.. But he UNFOLLOWED LostBoy on Insta which is Vikas Gupta's personal account.. That is where he posts all his pictures, family members. Etc..
diva82 thumbnail
"eshaan mode expressions" ðŸ¤£

Oh Anu I luv you. You should be PP PR as well as Rafiz, both of you would straighten that loser out. 🤣
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva82

OK so the extra coldness is gone and he is back to be "normal" with niti 🤣
Maybe he got told "loose the weight or else no bold scenes" Yeah, it made his day ..gasp, maybe it was his tactic? To put on weight so that he doesn't take off his shirt? 😲😆

LOL yeah this is his and Niti ka "normal" as we all well know...baaki toh the usual put on a show for the interview chal raha hota hai...this is the most they are capable of "putting on a show"😆

LMFAO@ the real reason he gained weight...how positively diabolical😆
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Mischievous-

Parth UNFOLLOWED Lostboy on Insta too.. Not just Twitter.. Twitter toh chalo maybe I get.. But he UNFOLLOWED LostBoy on Insta which is Vikas Gupta's personal account.. That is where he posts all his pictures, family members. Etc..

I have this funny feeling that we'll soon be getting a replacement! ðŸ¤£