Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^this. What if like KSG left QH before the much awaited Asad Zoya shaadi ... PP leaves before MaNan confession ðŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

^this. What if like KSG left QH before the much awaited Asad Zoya shaadi ... PP leaves before MaNan confession ðŸ˜†

LOL ho gaya toh ho gaya phir...we'll pretend the show ended for us the night of the fireflies confession, simple😆

Waise aaj sab log KSG related examples hi kyun de rahe hain?😕😕😆...itne bade fans ho tum sab?😛😛
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL do you still need to ask WHY not a proper kiss, Kiran? Itna drama jo hum itne dino se discuss kar rahein hain...self-explanatory, no?😆 All the dhaagas and mangalsutras ke baad you think hoga actual kiss?😆

That is why they just keep showing these random scenes of him trying almost kisses on Nandu to appease the fans😆

That first kiss was beautiful, I agree...He did it really well...but it seems TUKKA lag gaya😆...like he himself didn't think or expect it to turn out good considering the DIKKATEIN😆...

I will be very VERY surprised if they repeat a proper kiss on MaNan now...and more than that I'll be intrigued to see if they will be CONSCIOUS of doing it this time considering how the first one became UNEXPECTEDLY epic😆

Anyways yeh sab toh tab hoga if a) Rajubhai still survives in the show and b) MaNan confession happens anytime soon😆

Haha but despite all his bullshit off screen, he still manages to do all those scenes. Somehow crew convinces him to do those scenes, so they can do the same during confession time😆

You know it's really surprising how despite all his differences, the way he hugs and kisses are the best among the ones I have seen on Indian telly. Even the co stars who have no problems with romantic scenes dont do intimate scenes the way he does😆 I will always thank him for such "professionalism"

Are Yaar don't say that:( as much as I hate him, he is Manik for me:( He better be there for the confession at least!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

^this. What if like KSG left QH before the much awaited Asad Zoya shaadi ... PP leaves before MaNan confession😆

Don't say that's Rafi! I have been enjoying their off screen drama because it hadn't affected on screen performances but now I'm getting scared! Eff you Parth!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Dude plisss haan -_- 
Me and KSG fan -_-

Just that  uss show mein bhi fans aas lagaye baithe thei for an epic confession  with the original leads. Badle mein  mila chinese maal and phusss phuss.
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sheeshhh! I'm all out of patience with this offscreen drama..🥱
Legit kostin though.. all you Indian TV show veterans can help me understand since this quite literally my first show and I simply don't get it.. If all of this is just about insecurity etc. and they're THAT serious about each other, then why don't Raju-Kaju just go public with their relationship and put an end to all the shipping?
What is the NEED for all this OTT drama and alienating your costar/PH?😕

Can male leads not have gfs kya? I've heard that some of Kekta's best stars are even married! So then WHY???

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Haha but despite all his bullshit off screen, he still manages to do all those scenes. Somehow crew convinces him to do those scenes, so they can do the same during confession time😆

You know it's really surprising how despite all his differences, the way he hugs and kisses are the best among the ones I have seen on Indian telly. Even the co stars who have no problems with romantic scenes dont do intimate scenes the way he does😆 I will always thank him for such "professionalism"

Are Yaar don't say that:( as much as I hate him, he is Manik for me:( He better be there for the confession at least!

Arey but crew se toh supposedly ladaayi ho gayi hai na...hence the UNFOLLOWING😆...so kaun convince karega ise to do the scenes now?😆

His case seems to be aisa ki he'll throw tantrums about doing the scenes but when he's actually DOING them, tab saara mann lagaa ke kar deta hai😆...hence the "professionalism"😆

I'm just saying that given all the drama happening, I've sort of braced myself for chances being very bleak of repeating the earlier well done intimate scenes...

Arey ofcourse he is Manik for me too...ab toh it will be tough for anyone else to be Manik...and replacements are the death knell for most shows anyways...I'll feel bad for the rest of them cuz Manik ko change karenge toh whole show will tank sadly...sabka hard work down the drain.

I hope the confession scene is built and executed well, that's all.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: #1KSGPhangurl

Dude plisss haan -_- 

Me and KSG fan -_-

Just that  uss show mein bhi fans aas lagaye baithe thei for an epic confession  with the original leads. Badle mein  mila chinese maal and phusss phuss.

Sach bol de, Rafi...ab kya chhupana...I know you secretly drool over his posters in your room😛

Tum sab logon ka scope bada narrow hai...Sirf Gul Khan shows jo dekhe hain toh unhi ka drama quote karte ho😆...waise bhi KSG ka show ho toh it's an inevitability ki woh kisi bhi point pe chhod ke bhaag jaayega😆...dunno why ppl had expectations.

Epic confession ke baare mein YOU told me first or I wouldn't even be expecting it anytime soon😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: 13thwish

Sheeshhh! I'm all out of patience with this offscreen drama..🥱

Legit kostin though.. all you Indian TV show veterans can help me understand since this quite literally my first show and I simply don't get it.. If all of this is just about insecurity etc. and they're THAT serious about each other, then why don't Raju-Kaju just go public with their relationship and put an end to all the shipping?
What is the NEED for all this OTT drama and alienating your costar/PH?😕

Can male leads not have gfs kya? I've heard that some of Kekta's best stars are even married! So then WHY???

It's not the shipping that bothers Kaju, dude...it's the garam garam UBALTA hua PaNi chemistry😆...which won't stop even if they go public with their relationship which they more or less are given the stupid nicknames and gushy posts on social media😆

The issue is not that he can't admit to having a GF for the sake of having fans...he's just an immature, socially awkward idiot, that's all.

And yes it's laughable that a serious relationship can be THIS threatened by ONSCREEN chemistry😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Rafi ke hashtags🤣  #UbaltiPatani was TOO good, Rafi! hahaha