Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Arre outhouse mein tha kaunsa bold scene? it was just roothna manana...agar PP ko usse bhi problem hai to actor kyun bana bhai...jaake apna architecture hi padh leta.
If this continues I'm pretty sure that he will be kicked out sooner rather than later...after all, it is a business they r running...as it is they all r getting a lot of backlash online bcoz of this.
I'm pretty sure now that he left bff bcoz of his sissy issues...it wasn't highlighted much that time i guess coz bff wasn't really a very popular show.
The fact that he managed to piss off vikas is sure gonna cost him in the future if he doesn't realize his mistake now.
AreYaar thumbnail
Oooh you know who they should cast as new Manik? The actual singer of Ishq Bulava...that Sanam guy...lol get a REAL singer...plus he's good looking too :P

If all else fails, Zain our MOON will save this show😎😆
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Maybe Parth just unfollowed LostBoy cuz he also learnt along with us from Ayaz that LostBoy isn't producing this🤣

^ this would be the best troll yet ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah Rafi I heard but I still enjoy that scene because it came out fine on screen. He seems to have problems with all the romantic scenes lately but as long as it comes out well on screen, I don't care about princess and his tantrums! He better not ruin the confession scene for me. I'll kill him with my bare hands if that happens!

.Kiran. thumbnail
I'm so put off by this guy and his attitude! This newfound fame won't last long. He needs to come back to earth. So effin' immature and stupid he is!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

^ this would be the best troll yet ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Dude, I'm telling you, every other day we get trolled SO BAD, I've started expecting it by default😆😆...Hum log ITNA speculate karte hain and end mein it ends up being a silly trolling/misunderstanding😆

Otherwise koi mujhe samjhaao Niti ke kal ke tweet ka connection with aaj ke unfollowing events? 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Yeah Rafi I heard but I still enjoy that scene because it came out fine on screen. He seems to have problems with all the romantic scenes lately but as long as it comes out well on screen, I don't care about princess and his tantrums! He better not ruin the confession scene for me. I'll kill him with my bare hands if that happens!

See as long as you brace yourself for the fact that confession scene will likely have the usual almost kiss and maybe a hug, PP will strive hard to live up to your expectations...usse zyada chahiye toh Kaju se permission leni padegi ya toh secretly cake bribe deni padegi😆

Humein toh yeh bhi nahin pataa if confession is actually really coming🤣  Kahin usse pehle hi Raju ka patta cut ho gaya toh?😆
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

See as long as you brace yourself for the fact that confession scene will likely have the usual almost kiss and maybe a hug, PP will strive hard to live up to your expectations...usse zyada chahiye toh Kaju se permission leni padegi ya toh secretly cake bribe deni padegi😆

Humein toh yeh bhi nahin pataa if confession is actually really coming🤣  Kahin usse pehle hi Raju ka patta cut ho gaya toh?😆

Rajubhai is hellbent is creating troubles for himself 😆 
But just give me the confession now and be done with it. Then I don't care where he goes. 😆
.Kiran. thumbnail

Humein toh yeh bhi nahin pataa if confession is actually really coming🤣 Kahin usse pehle hi Raju ka patta cut ho gaya toh?😆

Almost kiss? Why not a proper kiss?

And you know I really enjoy his kisses. Despite all his off screen drama, I like the way he kisses Nandini. So beautiful, full of love
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Almost kiss? Why not a proper kiss?

And you know I really enjoy his kisses. Despite all his off screen drama, I like the way he kisses Nandini. So beautiful, full of love

LOL do you still need to ask WHY not a proper kiss, Kiran?  Itna drama jo hum itne dino se discuss kar rahein hain...self-explanatory, no?😆  All the dhaagas and mangalsutras ke baad you think hoga actual kiss?😆

That is why they just keep showing these random scenes of him trying almost kisses on Nandu to appease the fans😆

That first kiss was beautiful, I agree...He did it really well...but it seems TUKKA lag gaya😆...like he himself didn't think or expect it to turn out good considering the DIKKATEIN😆...

I will be very VERY surprised if they repeat a proper kiss on MaNan now...and more than that I'll be intrigued to see if they will be CONSCIOUS of doing it this time considering how the first one became UNEXPECTEDLY epic😆

Anyways yeh sab toh tab hoga if a) Rajubhai still survives in the show and b) MaNan confession happens anytime soon😆