Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" - Page 57

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by charminggenie

@AY - Wahi toh a guy who plays follow and unfollow game on social media is an immature prat but I am just so amused by the timing of this drama. They just renewed their contracts, which is why I thought of the pay angle, i mean Vikku is not creative but channel head  , so running my headless theories around. I cannot understand this hara kiri .
Second you on DMG , that show was the reason I cam on IF and it's nightmare continued for years.😆

Honestly CG, do you really see this show running for a whole more year? Dikhaayenge kya? This isn't like D3 that's running on random dance performances and endless makeup/breakup cycles since 3 years now.

I toh think this show should wrap up by next June, tops...and if the cast continues to be SO immature, it will deffo shut shop by that time for sure.

If they drag the show for a year past that, it will just be nonsensical like all other youth shows anyways are.

So according to Ayaz, Lostboy doesn't produce this...but a person is the creative head of a channel, not the PH...so can Vikku and Lostboy actually be two seperate entities in this situation?😕

LOL ultimately who knows...Parth might have been trying to change his settings on his account and ACCIDENTALLY unfollowed them...we all get trolled right after we spend days analyzing their seemingly suspicious actions😆😆
All I can say is that Parth has shot himself in the foot for dissing the PH. It's one thing bullying a poor bacchi but another being a PP to your boss.  Edited by diva82 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Seriously Anu! I'm laughing this off because it hasn't affected on screen so far and it better not! If it start affecting on screen, I'll be PISSED! I'll walk out too! With confession coming up sooner or later, this guy better get his act together and not ruin that for us! But I'm sure there will be more "dikaatein" but as long as it doesn't show on screen, I'm fine!

LOL this "dikkatein" has now become a default LOL word for me...they can keep on calling it whatever but onscreen I see MaNan in the moment...so I'll believe the "dikkatein" when I see them ONSCREEN😆

I'm surprised it's taken the media THIS long to write an article about the Parth-Niti cold war😆

Also, I read in the forum that SBS apparently has a segment coming up on KYY? Maybe tomorrow? If it's recent, we'll get an idea about what the onset mood is like...😆
@AY - With you this show should end by June , I mean the moment they drag it , it will go down. I will be out by then . But considering it's the flag show of a relatively new format for MTV , I do think they will stretch it a bit, which is why I find all this puzzling. 
Lostboy is a production house started by Vikku, that PH has nothing to do with this show, it's run and made by bbc. So I get why Ayaz clarified , rival PH was getting all the praise.

Viku is an executive, hired by Mtv to br the creative head of entire mtv. It's just an exclusive post. That makes him powerful. 
@Anu - Id go with  with Vipreet budhi theory ... but this guy is NIRBODH to begin with. Vipreet kya , koi buddhi hi nai hai.
Im telling  u, this extension was a bad bad baddd idea. Show should have ended on a Bada bing bada BOOM note at 100 episodes. Extension ke wajah se PP channay ke jhaad pe chadh gaya hai.

@Kiran - He's  already  started to mess with the story ... suna nahin tumnay ? Him  refusing  to do scenes during  the outhouse  shoot ? 

^Anu ... Sneha Kapoor deja vu much ??? I dont think  hez gonna be around for much longer. Last I heard ... yeh banda contract  renew nai karega. Latest I dunno. If he continues to refuse to do scenes, Vikas should just kick him to the curb .. PERIOD.
Actually scratch that not that powerful position, that is still with J George. Viacom is now owned by Ambanis, haha doubt PPP has the gumption to go against that order, eh? Could be a drunk brawl too,
Originally posted by charminggenie

Lostboy is a production house started by Vikku, that PH has nothing to do with this show, it's run and made by bbc. So I get why Ayaz clarified , rival PH was getting all the praise.

Viku is an executive, hired by Mtv to br the creative head of entire mtv. It's just an exclusive post. That makes him powerful. 

See that's what I'm saying...Vikku's PH and his POST as the creative head of MTV are two seperate things...a PH can't be the "creative head" of something.

So it's possible that Parth ke issues happened with some other team members of the PH, hence the unfollowing...and his equation with Vikku might still very much be intact😆...

One thing though...if Lostboy has no direct hand in the production of the show, why are they even onsets for any shoot? It should all be BBC ppl only.

Maybe Parth just unfollowed LostBoy cuz he also learnt along with us from Ayaz that LostBoy isn't producing this🤣
Rafs - Thats the thing, outhouse scenes came out well. The track had Nandu crying buckets and refusing him. But then the very next moment , it was him on the hospital bed and Nandu showering all the kisses. So problem kaha hui?
PP in one of his interviews clarified that show is going to run for a while and he was the first one to say that show ending around 100 episodes is all false, my guess is that is the minimum time they give to these youth based shows. 

AY-  lostboy is Vikku's handle . I don't think anyone from his PH is working on sets, maybe switched jobs or something but BBC is a bigger PH . Lostboy is too new , to be the alpha in the game. Vikas is around because thats his job , jsut two shows- see they run smoothly and stuff. I doubt his contribution with the creative side of it, probably they go to him to clear big tracks or sort these off-screen stuff. 

Edited by charminggenie - 9 years ago
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

@Anu - Id go with  with Vipreet budhi theory ... but this guy is NIRBODH to begin with. Vipreet kya , koi buddhi hi nai hai.
Im telling  u, this extension was a bad bad baddd idea. Show should have ended on a Bada bing bada BOOM note at 100 episodes. Extension ke wajah se PP channay ke jhaad pe chadh gaya hai.

@Kiran - He's  already  started to mess with the story ... suna nahin tumnay ? Him  refusing  to do scenes during  the outhouse  shoot ? 

^Anu ... Sneha Kapoor deja vu much ??? I dont think  hez gonna be around for much longer. Last I heard ... yeh banda contract  renew nai karega. Latest I dunno. If he continues to refuse to do scenes, Vikas should just kick him to the curb .. PERIOD.

100 epis bhi kyun? They should have just ended it on epi 67...fireflies confession and DONE...happy ending😛😆

Arey but outhouse mein KAUNSE scenes the? Chaddar ke neeche toh lage huye the dono fine😆...what more making out could Manik have done with her when he was running high on infection and fever?😆 

LOL@ SK deja vu...no, it's actually the Rafi curse at work :P :P

Maine toh usi din keh diya tha that we should brace ourselves for news of him quitting the show to GHAR BASAAO with Kaju...lekin unlike SK, whole cast isn't in lowe with him enough to come naacho at his shaadi😆

Waise problem kya hai, man? Isko CAKE ka laalach deke toh insaan MURDER bhi karvaa sakta hai...toh scenes kya cheez hain? Simply cake khilaate raho, yeh bandaa food coma mein kuch bhi karne ko tayyar rahega😆
u ppl made my boring day too hillarious and interesting..u ppl r awsum..ur discussions..😆. sorry for the intervention...
Il b kind of happy if gradually zain takes the entire limelight...eventually gets paired with niti...but i knw itz an utopian thing to happen
haan...one that got away.., areyaar, medha, diva. charming geneie..kiran.. u ppl r jus too fun nd hillarious..thnq had a gud tym with ur discussions
Edited by mishaarshi - 9 years ago