Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" - Page 45

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
other thing could be  insta is not manageable like twitter..the amount of tweets u get in 1 min is humongous..πŸ˜†...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Hez LITERALLY cooking up schemes to make PaNi conspiracy theories continue to brew. Kya dimagh hai bande ka. No wonder he'd been at the helm of some of Kektas moat iconic soaps. Banda SO knows how to manipulate and fan fangirl fantasies .. and because hez such a troll, we actually see so much meta translating onscreen which he prolly couldn't do with Kektas soaps.

And here PP be thinkin hez the smart one calling the shots. Pfft. Bitch pleaseπŸ˜†

And you know after looking at his creepy smile and that creepy troll look he gives in pics, I can actually imagine him pulling all those schemes! πŸ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Kiran.

And you know after looking at his creepy smile and that creepy troll look he gives in pics, I can actually imagine him pulling all those schemes! πŸ˜†

itna dimaag use karega??? i wonder πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Hez LITERALLY cooking up schemes to make  PaNi conspiracy  theories  continue  to brew. Kya dimagh  hai bande ka. No wonder he'd  been at the helm of some of Kektas moat iconic soaps. Banda SO knows how to manipulate  and fan fangirl fantasies .. and because hez such a troll,  we actually  see so much meta translating  onscreen which he prolly  couldn't  do with Kektas soaps.

And here PP be thinkin hez the smart one calling the  shots. Pfft. Bitch  please πŸ˜†

Vikku is the ARCHITECT, man...jo banda Kekta factory ka AISA veteran ho, uske saamne PP toh paani kam chai hai...Vikku uses EVERY ingredient at his disposal to brew this potion...reel/real...all bets are off for Vikku...they could make a whole show on Vikku ki manipulations...House of Vikku...or Game of TROLLSπŸ˜›...

PP, Niti, Cashew Nut, they are all  mere PAWNS in the hands of the master...waaahπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

itna dimaag use karega??? i wonder πŸ˜†

Arey just look at how every other day, we get some piece of news from this source or the other about offscreen drama...you think that stuff can't be leaked mirch masala lagaa ke? πŸ˜†...aur baaki kaam toh PaNi ki inherent awkwardness kar deti hai...Vikku just needs to add leeetle ghee and the fire happily grows...

He's making sure KYY stays in the news even though PaNi interviews/off screen pics are deathly/dementor level ke mood killers
EXOL thumbnail
niti tagged him for da first time on twitter
Niti Taylor"@niti_taylor

In top 10 hot jodis 2014 yayie' @LaghateParth

wow..this is going to be interesting..πŸ˜†

hours after lion media declares he is quitting twitter..our baby tags him..what the fish πŸ€£

Edited by nneeiill - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Nitya, tum aaj saara delayed telecast de rahi ho...read back few pages, Niti's tweet is what started the whole discussion...lol that is what Rafi popped in to discuss too.
EXOL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Nitya, tum aaj saara delayed telecast de rahi ho...read back few pages, Niti's tweet is what started the whole discussion...lol that is what Rafi popped in to discuss too.

oops i dint check back the pages...my bad..πŸ˜†
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Acha, the EXTRAA sourness is due to something that happened during outhouse shooting I hear...Kya hua abhi mujhe detail main kuch pata nahi... 
Parth is quitting twitter to go to FB... Yeh waha bhi pitega...I am SURPRISED that he didn't leave insta yet... He is probably didn't quit Twitter cause he desn't know how to and is still  in the process of learning how to delete his account...πŸ˜†..

And Niti tagging Parth when he is about to leave... LMAO... PaNi phans are over the moon.. I was SHOCKED... I'm still wondering if it was Viku was she was drunk like Krissan from partying during Christmas or something.. This is surprising... I was refreshing my newsfeed like 20 times...
AreYaar thumbnail
Ab outhouse mein bhi kuch hua? I need to dig out my Farida Jalal sir ghumoing gif again...

But umm...they had the 100 epi cake cutting TB segment with PaNi and Uttu AFTER outhouse shooting and usmein toh PaNi were fine and Parth was feeding her cake and stuff too...asli awkwardness toh started showing in later segments once he got back from his break I think.

You should check if your khabri isn't some Vikku jasoos trolling  you for fun you know, Tanvi :P