EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
hv u seen this one nur..he was quite energetic here
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox5RlhsPElw[/YOUTUBE]
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
When interview asks how different is Parth from Manik, Niti was all like "He is not so khadoos and neither is he so rude and neither he bullies anyone"  ... LMAO... I AM LAUGHING SO HARD NOW...🤣 And Parth on the side is playing with the string on his pants...😆
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bro, it's called PaNiception. ðŸ˜Ž

iLame.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
From what I see it , going to take a shot at a theory. 
Seems like in some fun girls had a major show-down, resulting in Niti's isolation. Parth took side and probably was mentioned in the whole deal. He took it to another level with niti because she works the most with him. So while Niti went on a sorry spree made up with everyone,the PP that he is , just kept ignoring till nandu simply snapped and gave him her thumb . Now that she is all chirpy and bubbly with everyone including CC, PP just grumbles around and picks on her to get a reaction. 
Teen Drama ftw!!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Anuuu, jitna suljhane ki koshish karo utna ulajhta hai. It's like we think we are ALMOST there and bam, a new twist crops up. Matlab, PROBLEM KYA HAI?! 😕😆

LOL wohi toh, man...it's a mystery worthy of SHERLOCK almost🤣...that is why we can't stop trying to unravel it...jaise hi thoda samajh mein aane lagta hai, BAM another TWIST...even Gul Khan can't write this twisty a love-hate script😆

Btw who said ki Telly Times will have a PaNi interview? Yeh toh full group interview tha aaj...and if they seriously did a seperate PaNi interview with Parth in THAT mood, god help us😆
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I remember when this interview was out everyone were cribbing about how awkward they are and hopefully they'll get better and all.

Then another interview was out , the one during jungle track, it was part 1 of the interview and I swear Parth was so zoned out and borderline boring, Rafz shared the link and I was ranting in front of her, asking her if HE is boring or am I too sleepy? Now I realize HE was boring.

Sheesh. He plays Manik so well and yet he can't put up a decent act off screen. Irony is just too damn high.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

hv u seen this one nur..he was quite energetic here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox5RlhsPElw[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah I've seen this one...this is the "chemistry, biology" wala and the first time they did the "Shit he's so TALL and shit she's so short" line...which they then kept repeating😆

I'm taken aback by how much THINNER he looked back then...😆

He totally has an Arjun Kapoor type body structure...bottom heavy...all the weight goes to his thighs and it's showing VERY obviously aaj kal😆
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL wohi toh, man...it's a mystery worthy of SHERLOCK almost🤣...that is why we can't stop trying to unravel it...jaise hi thoda samajh mein aane lagta hai, BAM another TWIST...even Gul Khan can't write this twisty a love-hate script😆

Btw who said ki Telly Times will have a PaNi interview? Yeh toh full group interview tha aaj...and if they seriously did a seperate PaNi interview with Parth in THAT mood, god help us😆

I thought it was a TB IV...the one where he tries to be witty but invariably fails..."niti is very racist when it comes to big and small gifts"... what even???🤣🤣🤣

I still can't get over this line? Does he think that niti supports apartheid? ðŸ˜†
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anu, nobody was complaining exactly... People were just pointing out why they were so awkward... Most people liked the inter view but just pointed out the awkwardness...But this was their FIRST interview together so people were all hopeful for things getting better... Par yaha toh ulta ho raha hai...😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

From what I see it , going to take a shot at a theory. 

Seems like in some fun girls had a major show-down, resulting in Niti's isolation. Parth took side and probably was mentioned in the whole deal. He took it to another level with niti because she works the most with him. So while Niti went on a sorry spree made up with everyone,the PP that he is , just kept ignoring till nandu simply snapped and gave him her thumb . Now that she is all chirpy and bubbly with everyone including CC, PP just grumbles around and picks on her to get a reaction. 
Teen Drama ftw!!

LMAO this is a pretty likely theory, CG...cuz it does seem like the girls have made up and are stronger "BFFs" than ever before while Parth sides lene ke chakkar mein aur bhi GADHA ho gaya😆...seems like an EGO issue now...