Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@M16 - All actors are self-obsessed.Fact. 
It's a job hazard too , all that preening infront of a mirror, the gushing on the looks ...yeah. 
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: medha16

What is wrong with this zombie?

He posts pictures of himself while wishing ppl a merry Christmas and thanking fans for ky2 success!🤔
What does e think we would do...worship those pictures and be thankful to the Lord that he shared HIS narcissistic pics with us mere mortals?
What even...he is terribly self-obsessed...defo needs to be pulled down a notch or two.

he has no option left but to post his pictures only

he cant do it with niti..uttu...ayaz ..only CC is left ..and if he does that he will get bashed for not posting with niti...haha...so he just keeps posting his pics...lonely in insta ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

@nur

i searched for that video but could not get hold of it..pata nahi its not on YT anymore...where did it disappear...
it was second part of this video i guess.

btw in this one look at how hard he is trying to look zombie when she says ..its just clicks..his face is worth seeing

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trO2uew-wXA[/YOUTUBE]

Oh thanks for posting it!

LOL ok so first things first, even when things were BETTER, they were STILL awkward😆...like yeah he's more chilled out with her here but still awkwardness thi...like the way he was ducking his head talking about couples ke beech jo scenes hote hain😆

So this was after the mud scene, haan?😆  Interesting.

And yes,  his reaction to Niti saying she doesn't know what it is but when they both come together, scene bas ho jaata hai😆...it's as true then as it is now😛😛...jitna marzi ek dusre ko hate kar lein...inherent CLICK remains😆...

I think his problem may be with Niti stating the OBVIOUS...😆
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

ok nur i got it...it is this one where he speaks about nandu as character

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dxx7Zcpoos[/YOUTUBE]

He doesn't even bother listening... ðŸ˜†.. He is almost about to go to sleep... But back in those days, he use to put that minimum effort into what you would call, "PROFESSIONALISM".. Ab toh, he has let the mask completely slip off... The hatred is glaring at our faces now.. Maybe cause Niti has also given up on him... I mean look at her all happy, smiley, and peppy sitting beside him and he is all like ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜³
Edited by -Mischievous- - 9 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh thanks for posting it!

LOL ok so first things first, even when things were BETTER, they were STILL awkward😆...like yeah he's more chilled out with her here but still awkwardness thi...like the way he was ducking his head talking about couples ke beech jo scenes hote hain😆

So this was after the mud scene, haan?😆 Interesting.

And yes, his reaction to Niti saying she doesn't know what it is but when they both come together, scene bas ho jaata hai😆...it's as true then as it is now😛😛...jitna marzi ek dusre ko hate kar lein...inherent CLICK remains😆...

I think his problem may be with Niti stating the OBVIOUS...😆

Wohi na! She says doesn't know what it is but when we are together we CLICK. Could she BE any more obvious? Parth ko Gussa aagaya. 😆
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
These IVs were so much better and we still kept complaining...now toh it's gone down on another level!
Look how sincerely niti was praising him and even his eyes are not their usual blank self in this IV...he might be socially awkward and it seems like he constructs his sentences in his mind b4 speaking out probably coz of his horrible language skills but at least he was genuine!

AreYaar thumbnail

ok nur i got it...it is this one where he speaks about nandu as character

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dxx7Zcpoos[/YOUTUBE]

Oh man SO MUCH IRONY in this one😆

Niti saying Parth is  not as khadoos or as much of a bully as Manik🤣...and that is very QUIET and focussed😆

Niti talking about how prepared he is for each scene and helps her in making the scene better...again he had his head down during the entire duration of this...he did smile though😆

And what was the one thing he stopped short of saying about Niti? Samajh nahin aaya😕😆

This was during the shooting of the drunk scenes, no? So post all the store-room drama and all? Tab tak toh theek the dono😕
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: medha16

These IVs were so much better and we still kept complaining...now toh it's gone down on another level!

Look how sincerely niti was praising him and even his eyes are not their usual blank self in this IV...he might be socially awkward and it seems like he constructs his sentences in his mind b4 speaking out probably coz of his horrible language skills but at least he was genuine!

You guys complained about these interviews? Why, man?

I toh wasn't even watching the show then so I wouldn't know...but yeah these interviews were fine...anyday better than the nightmares we are getting these days.
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

he has no option left but to post his pictures only

he cant do it with niti..uttu...ayaz ..only CC is left ..and if he does that he will get bashed for not posting with niti...haha...so he just keeps posting his pics...lonely in insta ðŸ˜†

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Classic example of "Digging thy own grave". 
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anuuu, jitna suljhane ki koshish karo utna ulajhta hai. It's like we think we are ALMOST there and bam, a new twist crops up. Matlab, PROBLEM KYA HAI?! 😕😆