Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" - Page 32

Posted: 9 years ago
Can anyone link me  to this early interview where Parth is talking about Nandini as a character? I've never seen it. 
Originally posted by 13thwish

Okay, call me naive but I've would have thought of him as a kameena.. n that too this level.. so immature and petty.. sometimes I just can't make sense of it of it all..
Remember his first IV? When he spoke about the characters of Manik of Nandini.. he was so on point and made so much sense even Niti was impressed.. so he can't really be THAT stupid..now toh he behaves like a complete airhead.. itna drastic contradiction..did he lose half his IQ recently kya?
There was always awkwardness and gaze avoiding crap but there were no negative vibes.. but these days it's like blatant dislike..
It all seems so weird.. Bolt was right.. Aliens sach mein aaye aur Lobotomy bhi kiya.. Manik ka nahi, Parth ka

Same here...I didn't see obvious negative vibes before like I'm seeing these days...and no, it's not cuz of what I've learnt of the offscreen drama...ab toh interviews mein sab obvious ho gaya hai...even Niti isn't bothering with keeping up a smiling front...so deffo something has gone drastically wrong in recent weeks.

I'm more liable to believe the fame has gone to his head theory...he needs a reality check...but given the producer himself favoring him, that seems tough.

As for interviews...dude woh toh aise hi hote hain...it depends on the subjects themselves to make some conversation...but yahaan toh PaNi are least bothered...so phir toh phuss hi hoga.
Do you think its something as stupid as the recent backlash he got for NOT tagging Niti on his TRP post on Insta?! LOL..He got beaten down over that pretty badly...Then he ended up tagging her in the cake cutting to avoid bashing but this one took another direction and people went all over the moon cause he tagged her... Some fans are so damn desperate... πŸ˜†. When I started following Parth on Insta back in July (I still follow him for the sake of all this drama), he was following over 80 people... Now it has gone down to 22... LMAO... This guy is just...odd...Not in a good way... 
LOL and another thing...it's obvious Parth is close to CC, toh how come he's not jealous of Zain guy and CC being all pally with each other to promote their pairing?  The amount he chipkoes to CC, I'd think he'd be more bummed about sharing HER attention with someone...lol

The ZainTi theory ain't flying...sorry guysπŸ˜†
@AY - See we sadist be enjoying the free show. I am so glad for this show and this drama. Like these are young guys , will probably date a zillion times but their off-screen teen drama is so popcorn worthy. I be a happy child watching them at it. 
It's fun, i was watching their diwali scene recently and I went , shit with all the nut fear, side-drama, these two really had a go here. So , you know , fun.

@Bush - He and the victim mask nah? His balloon ego be all disagreeing with all it's bogus air. Nah , think he genuinely doesn't have a filter in his behaviour. if CN is in his head while giving interviews, i really doubt that such a slip about him marrying Niti would have happened. He can pull any shit with her but seems to be touchy if the same behaviour is reciprocated. 
He is a guy, playing a popular character he will have the crazy fans, but the thing is Niti is endearing, she is coolly balancing the victim card -bubbly game with perfection. So the grumpy bear coming across is him. He will realize it sooner though. 

I love how Anu refers Parth and Nitu as SUBJECTS.
Coz we dissect them so much, sounds perfect. πŸ˜†

Parth is moody, and weird, he doesn't purposefully do stupid things, they just TURN stupid. Banday ka kasoor nahi hai, he's jinxed. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

Parth is moody, and weird, he doesn't purposefully do stupid things, they just TURN stupid. Banday ka kasoor nahi hai, he's jinxed. πŸ˜†

^^ This!! 

In his head , he has Niti's face as the dart-board, fixating all his weirdness at her because it's stupid and so him. the mystery is why her- if it was just fame, we can understand his discomfort and awkwardness with everyone , but Niti has this specially fermented , carefully constructed hate all but reserved for her . Nice. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL and another thing...it's obvious Parth is close to CC, toh how come he's not jealous of Zain guy and CC being all pally with each other to promote their pairing? The amount he chipkoes to CC, I'd think he'd be more bummed about sharing HER attention with someone...lol

The ZainTi theory ain't flying...sorry guysπŸ˜†

This off screen shizz has so many loopholes. Puzzle ka ek part missing hai. πŸ˜†

I don't think Zain ka koi haath hai. He has problems with Niti, coz fans want them together and Disha doesn't like it, Disha naraz, toh qayamat. Parth is a sissy, so he probably likes to keep his cashew happy.
CN must be a very insecure gf who doesn't like the sight of Niti and isliye Parth hates her too. Such love. Much cringe.
Originally posted by charminggenie

@AY - See we sadist be enjoying the free show. I am so glad for this show and this drama. Like these are young guys , will probably date a zillion times but their off-screen teen drama is so popcorn worthy. I be a happy child watching them at it. 
It's fun, i was watching their diwali scene recently and I went , shit with all the nut fear, side-drama, these two really had a go here. So , you know , fun.

@Bush - He and the victim mask nah? His balloon ego be all disagreeing with all it's bogus air. Nah , think he genuinely doesn't have a filter in his behaviour. if CN is in his head while giving interviews, i really doubt that such a slip about him marrying Niti would have happened. He can pull any shit with her but seems to be touchy if the same behaviour is reciprocated. 
He is a guy, playing a popular character he will have the crazy fans, but the thing is Niti is endearing, she is coolly balancing the victim card -bubbly game with perfection. So the grumpy bear coming across is him. He will realize it sooner though. 

LOL wohi toh...we can go back and dissect old scenes with a whole new perspective nowπŸ˜†

@bold: While I don't really think Niti is playing the victim card, I think Parth has made her the hero by default by overdoing the grumpy bear act...however I still doubt he will realize and rectify this error...do you really think he will realize it?πŸ˜†...karna hota toh bahut pehle kar chuka hota...but he is riding  high on his arrogance now.

Totally agree about him lacking a filter...in a world of put on appearances, funny how he isn't able to manage one...and he has a major problem with foot in mouth and then an even bigger problem with not knowing how to do damage controlπŸ˜†
LOL...I went through ALL the previous pages...some interesting theories u got there...and I agree with themost part...Parth is being extremely rude and deliberately obnoxious lately and Niti too can't hold it in anymore...it cannot be just the kiss or kajuben...there must have been something MAJOR to elicit this kinda behaviour from him...he is immature no doubt, actually I find d entire cast to be except for maybe ayaz n uttu but this ignorance has gone to new levels off late...whatever it was, happened a while back and we got to know it just recently but in these last 2-3 weeks something has really happened I'm pretty sure...
It's ironic how PP preaches on professionalism but doesn't bother to practise the same...the IV was a nightmare...the only thing I'm liking is the actual fans, not d PP pankhis, calling him out on his BS and arrogant obnoxious behaviour.

PS- I'm starting to really like ZainTi and I might just start shipping them for real