Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nneeiill

i think niti really affects him so this deliberate effort or else why would kajuben be so insecure...does not make sense at all...

@13th wish..yes the kind of pics she posts...i donno how can some be so insecure...๐Ÿ˜•

i watched the video again n again...he was defo not looking at her...coz the moment aliya started speaking he turns his head ...wow what a programming in his head?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Seee I told you...he only looked at Kriss when she spoke...he did not look up AT all when Niti was speaking...his DELIBERATION in pretending like Niti doesn't exist even when she's talking is TOO MUCH...he laughed at stuff everyone else said EXCEPT Niti...itna POINTED ignoring...

I mean if he was a zombie towards everyone equally, I'd be like whatever...but there is such DELIBERATION in his ignoring of Niti...ridiculous.

Niti was the only still looking at him when he answered a question here and there and even in the end when Ayaz made him talk about the gift to Niti...he himself STILL didn't look at Niti๐Ÿ˜†

Niti had such a "whatever, dude" expression on her face in response to his stupid uncle chips answer๐Ÿ˜†
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It all sounds crazy but when you come to think of it, there's every chance that what Tanvi got to know from reliable sources were true but NOT the whole story.

Why would a guy put so much of effort in physically distancing himself from a girl who also happens to be his co-star?

Why did his "I'm-doing-a-favour-on-my-fans-by-giving-this-interview" attitude intensified instead of mellowing down after the backlash he'd received? And mind you, the backlash mainly included him not giving Niti her due credit for the chemistry!

ALSO, the coldness towards Niti had increased by manifolds since the last few weeks and, well, Zain started shooting much before he was shown- may be it all make sense in a twisted sort of way.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
even ayaz could not melt this frozen pani..i loved how endearingly he was looking at niti when parth was answering...a protective bro feeling...
EXOL thumbnail
when parth was answering about what he wil gift ot niti..there was so much tension in the air..who all felt ?? even niti had that expression...
itna high intensity toh show mai bhi nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

even ayaz could not melt this frozen pani..i loved how endearingly he was looking at niti when parth was answering...a protective bro feeling...

LOL no one can melt this frozen PaNi yaar.

Cuz if all the theories we are discussing right now are true, then there is more AAG in this PaNi than ICE๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...and aag toh melt hone se rahi...

And in this case, it's a one-way street, not two-way like MaNan๐Ÿ˜†
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
When Ayaz was trying to UN-Freeze the ever so FROZEN PaNi, even Niti was smiling and taking it as it was.. Parth just brought it down.. He started bitching and giggling in the corner every-time Niti started to speak.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ... I actually felt second-hand discomfort and second-hand embarrassment for Niti in this one ESPECIALLY cause it was in a group.  No matter how awkward and lame PaNi interviews were, I never sensed DISCOMFORT.There was awkwardness, cold-vibes, and al sorts of snotty-ness in previous interviews.. But I sensed discomfort in his one...WOW, the level of hatred is REAL...
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

lol NOW you see it...dude this was his most obnoxious interview yet...how could you not see it before...him and CC were busy in their bitching land side pe...no one is reading too much...we are commenting on the OBVIOUS VIBES he's giving out.

And yes his body language was VERY impatient and restless...ya toh he had to go to the bathroom ya phir kahin khaana khaane jaana hoga and these stupid interviews wasting his time taking an interview and making him talk about Niti...

when u first time watch it u sincerely dont feel such a negative vibes..i took it as friends chatting about something..but then u have to really FOCUS on the timing of these chit chats then only u get it...coz i was more into listening everyone's answer..and with horrible sound of the video..i still could not make out what kriss said she will gift to ayaz...
if u watch it again blurring everything else then u can figure out exactly what was happening..
AreYaar thumbnail

when parth was answering about what he wil gift ot niti..there was so much tension in the air..who all felt ?? even niti had that expression...

itna high intensity toh show mai bhi nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

WOHI TOH๐Ÿ˜†...itni intensity toh show mein bhi nahin hai aaj kal jitni inke offscreen drama mein hai...why else would we be discussing it so much...it's got all the makings of a soap in actuality๐Ÿ˜†

You could cut the tension in the air with a KNIFE when Parth was made to answer the question...PIN DROP silence...only Ayaz was watching Niti with a smile for the reaction and Parth was managing whatever little acting he could to answer the question๐Ÿ˜†
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also have kostin.. when CC and gang managed to avoid Niti's cake cutting on set, why is Raju bhai there in the background n that too standing next to Abhishek of all people?
Also, how did that pic even get circulated when both usually PaNi make utmost effort to keep all such 'incriminating' stuff under lock down?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_08

It all sounds crazy but when you come to think of it, there's every chance that what Tanvi got to know from reliable sources were true but NOT the whole story.

Why would a guy put so much of effort in physically distancing himself from a girl who also happens to be his co-star?

Why did his "I'm-doing-a-favour-on-my-fans-by-giving-this-interview" attitude intensified instead of mellowing down after the backlash he'd received? And mind you, the backlash mainly included him not giving Niti her due credit for the chemistry!

ALSO, the coldness towards Niti had increased by manifolds since the last few weeks and, well, Zain started shooting much before he was shown- may be it all make sense in a twisted sort of way.

yaar whatever backlash happened .it was nothing...i mean some 20 comments  against 1000  fangirl comments thats all ??? ...who knows if he gets to even read it ??? probability is very less...