Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: 13thwish

I MISS RAFZ😭

I need one of her LULZ posts to cheer me up..😔

Bushra, if you're feeling merciful, please make a meme or a funny post or a VM or ummm kuch bhi chalega that gets a laugh🤔

Rafz if you're stalking, pleeej come back ASAP

Rafi nahin aayegi...she's too busy watching her crime procedurals😆😆

And she no have patience to jhelo offscreen b.s. and watch the show in limbo mode😆
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL you guys...do you really think I mean a ROMANTIC ship when I'm talking Niti-Uttu? hahahaha...can a ship not be platonic? :P

I toh just find them really adorable together, period...and one of the few NON FAKE bondings on the sets.

Arree tunay bola 'ship' so we all jumped to the same conclusion! ðŸ¤£

What I find really weird (and it's still a mystery to me) is Parth unfollowing Uttu after being so close to him. ðŸ˜•
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_08

What I find really weird (and it's still a mystery to me) is Parth unfollowing Uttu after being so close to him. ðŸ˜•

That's no mystery, man...WEIRD and Parth go hand in hand...if he DOESN'T do anything weird, THAT'S when you should be worried😆

They probably fell out over Parth's stupid behavior with Niti...
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Arree tunay bola 'ship' so we all jumped to the same conclusion! ðŸ¤£

He unfollowed Uttu the very next week that he unfollowed Niti. ðŸ˜Š Then Uttu followed suit... But yeah, just like the princess he is, he started it... Unfollowing/Following... What crap?! Immaturity at its worst... Uske baad toh the Kaala Dhaga's started building... ðŸ˜³ How queeettt... Parth even unfollowed Ayaz on Insta at that time... Till this day, he didn't follow him back... 
.Lilith. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

That's no mystery, man...WEIRD and Parth go hand in hand...if he DOESN'T do anything weird, THAT'S when you should be worried😆

They probably fell out over Parth's stupid behavior with Niti...

Ok, he's weird, rude, obnoxious and all sorts off asshole- but he WASN'T LIKE THIS before! It's a fact. When they all started, he was cool with posing with Niti and all, the insta pics are proof of that. 

If not all chuddie-buddy, he was friendly with most of them on sets. Even Kriss stopped posting pics with him. I can't blame Disha alone, there must have been some other issue, something I can't put a finger on. ðŸ˜• And truth be told, Uttu doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who'll call out on his assholery.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This circle will be completed with PP's isolation the stage is set, Niti Army is increasing on sets now. 
I want to see the dialogue writer though, he seems to be like a real cheeky guy,. Rest are all blah .

Rafs into crime procedurals - but how she is watching them now, winter sweeps on na? Rafs I need pink balls!!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mischievous-

Parth even unfollowed Ayaz on Insta at that time... Till this day, he didn't follow him back... 

What? I thought him and Ayaz were still friends? Even then?😆😆...How kindergartenish IS this😆

Ya phir is it that Cachew ko MANBIR ki chemistry se bhi khatra ho gaya?😆

Or more likely, both Uttu and Ayaz must have eaten his food...CG is right, food seems to be the only motivation in his life to do ANYTHING😆
AreYaar thumbnail
@Shelly: Yes, he seems to have detached himself from everyone but CC...

Could it be possible that this really is just all the fame going to his head? If dumb articles like the ones out yesterday talk about how he is the only good actor in the show then toh he will behave like they are all beneath him, no?

Originally posted by: charminggenie

This circle will be completed with PP's isolation the stage is set, Niti Army is increasing on sets now. 

I want to see the dialogue writer though, he seems to be like a real cheeky guy,. Rest are all blah .

Rafs into crime procedurals - but how she is watching them now, winter sweeps on na? Rafs I need pink balls!!

LOL@ Niti Army...nice...

I think PP enjoys the isolation...it's self-imposed most likely...not like he gives a damn about anyone there😆
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ok, he's weird, rude, obnoxious and all sorts off asshole- but he WASN'T LIKE THIS before! It's a fact. When they all started, he was cool with posing with Niti and all, the insta pics are proof of that. 

If not all chuddie-buddy, he was friendly with most of them on sets. Even Kriss stopped posting pics with him. I can't blame Disha alone, there must have been some other issue, something I can't put a finger on. ðŸ˜• And truth be told, Uttu doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who'll call out on his assholery.

@Red Off-course you can't... Taali do haath se bajti hai... And Parth doesn't seem to give a single damn... He'll just put on a few more Dhaaga's and unfollow a few more people to fix his issues and then go back to eating and sleeping...
.Lilith. thumbnail
If I have to read b/w the lines and keep FOOD out of the equation completely- is Zain somehow responsible for this intensified coldness in the recent past? ( I can't comment on what exactly happened before as even I don't know the whole story, just bits and pieces).