Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mischievous-

LOL, The comments on YOUTUBE made my day... Parth is messing it up for himself... The guy has so much potential though... He is a decent actor (even with his shortcomings).. He is only 23 and there is so much growth he is capable of making. But look at him... He was continuously chatting with CC throughout the interview and was acting all ignorant and bitchy.. The attitude bro.. The attitude...Just look at that obvious princess attitude...He doesn't seem to take negative commets and backlash in a good way it seems.. Just gets worse and worse.. 

THIS.

He's indeed messing it up for himself! And I was just wondering, what happened in the last few weeks that intensified the coldness b/w him and Niti? ðŸ˜• Niti has practically given up on him, she doesn't even pretend anymore (it was obvious when she snapped at Ayaz, asking him to "take MaNan").

And dude, when you're in showbiz, you HAVE to endure bitter comments and crazy fans all the time! He can't even take criticism in a positive manner, reason why we all lashed out on him on Twitter after the IF iv. The result= He became all the more obnoxious!

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_08

THIS.

He's indeed messing it up for himself! And I was just wondering, what happened in the last few weeks that intensified the coldness b/w him and Niti? ðŸ˜• Niti has practically given up on him, she doesn't even pretend anymore (it was obvious when she snapped at Ayaz, asking him to "take MaNan").

And dude, when you're in showbiz, you HAVE to endure bitter comments and crazy fans all the time! He can't even take criticism in a positive manner, reason why we all lashed out on him on Twitter after the IF iv. The result= He became all the more obnoxious!

I guess BLACK DHAAGA/MANGALSUTRA happened😆

Or maybe as usual, he is blaming Niti for all the backlash he is getting and that is why the extra cold vibes...who knows...this guy is really terrible at hiding his bipolarness.

You know things are bad when even Niti has given up...ab toh bhagwaan bharose hi hain yeh dono😆
.Lilith. thumbnail
On a completely different note, this Zain dude be cocky! He's taking selfies of his puffy eyes and tagging Uttu and Niti in it! 

Ajeeb aadmi. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_08

On a completely different note, this Zain dude be cocky! He's taking selfies of his puffy eyes and tagging Uttu and Niti in it! 

Ajeeb aadmi. 

What? Abhi abhi toh this ship started sailing? Already crashed?😆...

Only Niti-Uttu are a dependable ship...always adorable😆
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

I guess BLACK DHAAGA/MANGALSUTRA happened😆

Or maybe as usual, he is blaming Niti for all the backlash he is getting and that is why the extra cold vibes...who knows...this guy is really terrible at hiding his bipolarness.

You know things are bad when even Niti has given up...ab toh bhagwaan bharose hi hain yeh dono😆

The thing is, Parth only seems to be close and buddies with CC.. The rest, he just seems to kinda 'tolerate'... With Ayaz, I think Ayaz breaks the ice annd manages to stirke a conversation here and there... But nothing like the bond he has with CC... He just tolerates the rest and hates Niti.. Like he acts like the elite amongst a group of immature little kids... He isn't even awkward.. He is just arrogant... Has that "I'm better than the rest and I couldn't care to give a damn" attitude... And Vikas is OBVIOUSLY partial towards Triple PEE and CC... His bro, Siddharth, has a really close knitted bond with KajuBen...Frm the same circle... ðŸ˜› 
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I MISS RAFZ😭
I need one of her LULZ posts to cheer me up..😔

Bushra, if you're feeling merciful, please make a meme or a funny post or a VM or ummm kuch bhi chalega that gets a laugh🤔

Rafz if you're stalking, pleeej come back ASAP

.Lilith. thumbnail

NitKarsh always give me sibling feels. ðŸ˜† And Zain had to tag Uttu as only tagging Niti might lead to speculations- something that refuses to leave the show and their actors. ðŸ˜†
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Lol.. I saw
He seems to have a nice bond with Niti and Uttu though... I still like ZainTi... Niti and Uttu seem more bro-sis /college buddies type to me...  
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yes, Parth does have an expression like he is TOLERATING most of them...so theek hai na, Parth...let's see how the audience will tolerate YOU also...time will tell :P

Oh so Vikku ka bhai is BFFs with Cachew? No wonder PP behaves like he rules the sets...yeh log steadily dubaayenge apne show ko...lol...any time an actor starts getting preferential treatment on sets, he's bound to get too big for his boots...

How come Ayaz doesn't have any pull on Vikku? Hasn't he worked with him before too?
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL you guys...do you really think I mean a ROMANTIC ship when I'm talking Niti-Uttu? hahahaha...can a ship not be platonic? :P

I toh just find them really adorable together, period...and one of the few NON FAKE bondings on the sets.