Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

I'm so glad it's not just me. Veebha and CC were so OTT over their bharat milaap. And Niti was only throwing herself. 
Also, in the group IV, Niti herself said she and CC will be going to a church, why can't she just shut up? CC looked so disinterested and this little kid is ruining it all herself. 

Know what Bro? She kinda reminds me of myself a little bit, back when I wasn't as experienced with people and the inner-workings of their mind. ๐Ÿ˜† I tried being friendly and nice to as many people as possible. The kind who tries to make everyone happy, gel with everyone as far as they're even a teeny-weeny bit sweet to her. Niti ka bhi yahi case lagta hain. ๐Ÿ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
13th - Hi...came with a sexy voice which you ignored. โ˜บ๏ธ
Tell you what, you don't focus on them too much right now , don't think their scenes are for any reason or meaning, they are just playing this game and avoiding the elephant in the room. Also the focus seems to be on other characters and let these two be in the background. They will pick up once the confession is done and dusted . Also on your paper - you ignore the other characters who scream screen-time on sets. 

Par I think it's because -Genie-Wish ship is too hot right now, hence nothing else clicks with you. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 13thwish

@Shelly:๐Ÿค—

@Anu: I agree with everything you said.. it's not the current track per se..MaNan have had good days and bad ones.. when the 'sacrifice' drama happened I was probably the only one in the forum who was perfectly okay with it.. because then I felt they were still selling it..even separated, even with all of that crying and MUs galore, the sizzle was still there.. like that scene where Nandu wipes cake off his face and he says, "Tum nahi samjhogi".. They couldn't have been more apart in that moment.. and yet the impact was still there.. now toh every scene just feels dull and faded.. like the spark is lost..it's I don't know.. some intangible quality.. like the 'soul' is missing.. the 'magic' is gone..๐Ÿ˜•

@Genie:Hi (since when do we do this?๐Ÿ˜ฒ) Are you trying to be 'normal' now?๐Ÿ˜›
All you say is true.. Anyway, it's not the storyline or the characters... I still have a hold on that.. wrote an entire essay about that inspired by Doc's topic but then didn't post it because it's like the 'feel' is gone.. on paper my MaNan are beautiful and I'm as madly in love with them as ever.. and they still make complete sense to me..but somehow that love just doesn't translate to the actual episode anymore.. in fact, actually watching them onscreen dilutes my feels instead of enhancing them.. maybe I'm losing it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

LOL it's so funny, I was wary of watching the epi today cuz I was feeling so disgusted with PP after watching that interview...but somehow when I started watching the epi, it was all Manik to me...weird how I'm able to compartmentalize๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Re: MaNan...but the thing is, the angst has changed shape with time...the scenes you're talking about were more RAW in nature...the seperation had JUST happened...it was all so new and the pain was more acute...ab toh this pain has changed shape and sort of SETTLED in, that is why the scenes feel different.

The test of chemistry and feels they still pass cuz there is still that kashish b/w them...even as we get contrived trip-falls, we see a sense of loss, a yearning b/w them...it's not as acute and in our faces, but it's still there.  As long as I see MEANING in their scenes, I'm ok...

But ofcourse I wouldn't mind that level of INTENSE scenes again๐Ÿ˜†

I think this week was generally filler anyways...I didn't have high hopes to begin with๐Ÿ˜†
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bushy word! I wish Niti would stop giving CC so much attention. Sorry tak theek tha, but I can't tolerate Niti making too many efforts for someone so bitchy and negative. She should stay happy with her gang of positive, normal, chill people. They are awesome. Screw bitchy gang and that includes Parth, CC and Veebha!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

What I don't get is Nandini's jealousy. She's doing all sorts of stupid stuff to keep Manik away from Soha, but why is she doing this? She told her how Manik and Alya were madly in love, today she did the slipping off the ladder bit, it only makes her look stupid, which she is not. 

Manik is only taking advantage of her jealousy, but how exactly will this help MANIK to understand the feeling? HOW is HE going to realize it is "love"? or are they planning on making Nandini realize that it is love? 

Manik will see how jealous Nandini is, he'll corner her and ask her why is she jealous and Nandini goes "Because I love you dammit". Okay. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

LOL firstly, love makes ppl stupid in general๐Ÿ˜†

J/K...I think Nandu's kinda cute in her awkward attempts to ward Soha off from Manik๐Ÿ˜†...

See when  you give up expecting any DIRECT route to Manik UNDERSTANDING that he is in love with Nandu, the epis automatically become more watchable...try it๐Ÿ˜†...that's what I'm doing...I've given up speculating HOW Manik will get there...but it's obvious he will get there in the next 2 weeks or so...I guess that will be the "high point"/end of the Soha track.

He already knows Nandu cares...he wants to get the WHY of her leaving out of her...

The way the writers have been so far about avoiding direct/cliched declarations of love, I sure hope that typical "dammit" waali confession doesn't happen here either.

But something's gotta give...I guess next week we might know better.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Bush - This is Nandini's first brush with jealousy too , she is going to act silly but credit to the writers , it's not in the most cliched manner. Yeah she is doing all that , but it's more about marking her territory, she is not hiding her jealousy , even when he caught her lie , she had that moment with his face. I don't know more than confession - which I still feel will come after they worked out on their other issues . This one is for Nandini to realize that she cannot let it go. She is fighting for him, so how can the hope be gone? This is what Cabir told her to do right, and she is failing it.
The Nandini who walked away from him lacked courage to fight for their thing , this track is to actually bring that side in her.

Manik's side will be different, I think he will confront her not about what they feel about why the walking away if she cannot do that. He will insist on the why of their problem , this is where I feel he will start mulling. 

I don't think they will do that I love you damit thing. These guys have a knack of twisting the cliche things, i still have hopes Vikku.
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu Ok, I can keep that in mind and go with it. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm completely hating Manik leading Soha on like that. ๐Ÿ˜’

And I can't hate Soha like the others are as she's just being a fangirl who can't keep her hands off the...er...'HAWT' guy.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kiran, like shelly said, maybe Niti tries to be good with everyone and that's why she goes out of her to make people happy. I don't get it though, when it's clear that CC doesn't show ANY interest in Niti then why is Niti trying so hard. Just let it go and be happy with people who make her smile. It's not like, CC se baat nahi karegi toh Vikas will throw her out of the show. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_08

@Anu Ok, I can keep that in mind and go with it. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm completely hating Manik leading Soha on like that. ๐Ÿ˜’

And I can't hate Soha like the others are as she's just being a fangirl who can't keep her hands off the...er...'HAWT' guy.

LOL but it's so amusing...atleast Manik's so called "suave' reputation is being displayed now...if he hadn't played along with Soha to get to Nandu, he wouldn't be Manik...when has this guy lost a chance to twist a situation to his advantage?๐Ÿ˜†

Soha is a total bimbo, man...the guy just sarcastically called you dumb to your face and still you're drooling over him...

She's no bechaari that is being led on...this is a game for her, a power play...she doesn't care as long as he gives her attention๐Ÿ˜†...they are both using each other.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Bush - This is Nandini's first brush with jealousy too , she is going to act silly but credit to the writers , it's not in the most cliched manner. Yeah she is doing all that , but it's more about marking her territory, she is not hiding her jealousy , even when he caught her lie , she had that moment with his face. I don't know more than confession - which I still feel will come after they worked out on their other issues . This one is for Nandini to realize that she cannot let it go. She is fighting for him, so how can the hope be gone? This is what Cabir told her to do right, and she is failing it.

The Nandini who walked away from him lacked courage to fight for their thing , this track is to actually bring that side in her.

Manik's side will be different, I think he will confront her not about what they feel about why the walking away if she cannot do that. He will insist on the why of their problem , this is where I feel he will start mulling. 

I don't think they will do that I love you damit thing. These guys have a knack of twisting the cliche things, i still have hopes Vikku.

Interesting point, CG...that is probably what might happen...since Soha is bringing out Nandu's territorial side, this might just all end in Nandu admitting she can't let go, she can't walk away...

The writers deliberately avoid using the L word b/w MaNan...maybe post this track, with Nandu admitting she can't walk away, they'll go back to there post Diwali mode? But can they really? Too much water under the bridge now for them to just be all cute about, "So what do you think about me?" again...