Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" - Page 17

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
13th - Hi!
I don't mind the rubbish them because honestly they have had the dark sequences . Also what I feel is the pre-musicana them were all fluff, they sold individual moments , the episodes were all about them. I don't think we ever noticed any other character but them because they were that visible to us.

Now they cannot do that because they need to give their canon a sort of distance and focus on others, stretching sotry-wise but also essential, too much exposure will harm them in the long way.

I don't compare the early them to now because heck then they just transitioning from one moment to another. There never was a pause in between. 

Also even though they have these close moments, their differences and real issues always loom over them which sort of take the meat away.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 13thwish

Today's episode I felt was just rubbish MaNan wise.. Is it just me but lately it feels like that legendary 'chemistry' is on its death bed these days.. choking and sputtering about to breathe its last any moment now? You have to literally scan the episode with a hawk eye to find that one brief spark of connection that rarely, barely happens among all the other filler crap that just falls flat..🀒🀒

This is so frustrating.. once upon a time MaNan sparkled in every sequence.. even the ones in which they 'hated' each other.. now toh they're supposed to be in 'louuu' and we're reduced to bollywood style catch-falls that not even the actors themselves look convinced about..new levels of patheticπŸ˜”

Some perspective would be appreciated.. is this just my anti-PP 'racism' or is this a valid criticism?πŸ˜•

Agreed with everything ESPECIALLY @Bold... I have said the SAME exact thing in the last EDT. You have to literally re-watch the episode and look for those tiniest little hidden meanings to get that spark... And the continuously fall and catches, especially at this stage, look nthing but contrived..

Jealous Nandini? That is not my cup of tea. Especially cause Alya and Manik came to and end over this jealousy. Yeah yeah, they didn't have that communication or understanding to begin with. But this jealousy and 'insecurity' type of thing is such an Alya thing to do... Like, Nandini agreed to be Fab5's manager cause of her jealousy. That threw me off. 

Otherwise, Fab5 wise, I liked the episode. Setting their priorities straight. This will be a push for them. I want to see hw they deal with themselves INDIVIDUALLY cause they basically live off of each other... 
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PP's wrist is practically INVISIBLE now! πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shelly_08

PP's wrist is practically INVISIBLE now! πŸ˜†

LOL I noticed it too...there's a GAZILLION black bands/dhaagas on there nowπŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don;t have a problem with jealous Nandini. She is not with him , he is not hers- as she repeatedly says all the time. She felt the jealousy when Alya hugged Manik during Diwali night and had that uneasiness about Manik-Alya when she started developing feelings for him. It's natural. This is more to tell her that letting go of him is also not possible for her.
Manik is jealous of every guy who makes her smile. So it's fair that Nandu experience the same stuff , in the end they both are so intrinsically similar. 

The difference is with Alya , she projected her insecurities on Nandini, she blamed the third person when the issue was between Manik and her. I think when Dhruv told Manik about the insecurity , he actually approached Alya to talk it out but she couldn't . Also they had other issues.

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

13th - Hi!

I don't mind the rubbish them because honestly they have had the dark sequences . Also what I feel is the pre-musicana them were all fluff, they sold individual moments , the episodes were all about them. I don't think we ever noticed any other character but them because they were that visible to us.

Now they cannot do that because they need to give their canon a sort of distance and focus on others, stretching sotry-wise but also essential, too much exposure will harm them in the long way.

I don't compare the early them to now because heck then they just transitioning from one moment to another. There never was a pause in between. 

Also even though they have these close moments, their differences and real issues always loom over them which sort of take the meat away.

I concur with you on this, CG...I don't think the chemistry is off in so much as it having transitioned/evolved to a different phase now...and yes there is ALWAYS a conflict looming over them so it can't be the same as the time when they didn't even want to acknowledge the attraction b/w them.

I think things will look up after Manik loses that slingπŸ˜†...I was kinda tired of constantly angry Monster mode going on from the last few days...good to see transition to some relatively lighter moments b/w them.

It's obvious they are going to use Soha as a catalyst for some realization to come about...she might make Nandu snap...atleast that way they can talk somethings out...let's see.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: .Kiran.

Yes! YESSS!!! Finally someone said it! I felt the same way. Totally felt like Niti was throwing herself while they showed no interest. Veebha and CC were overacting their love for each other especially CC! And it seemed Krissan wasn't interested at all. She was playing along for the heck of it!

I'm so glad it's not just me. Veebha and CC were so OTT over their bharat milaap. And Niti was only throwing herself. 
Also, in the group IV, Niti herself said she and CC will be going to a church, why can't she just shut up? CC looked so disinterested and this little kid is ruining it all herself. 
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shelly:πŸ€—

@Anu: I agree with everything you said.. it's not the current track per se..MaNan have had good days and bad ones.. when the 'sacrifice' drama happened I was probably the only one in the forum who was perfectly okay with it.. because then I felt they were still selling it..even separated, even with all of that crying and MUs galore, the sizzle was still there.. like that scene where Nandu wipes cake off his face and he says, "Tum nahi samjhogi".. They couldn't have been more apart in that moment.. and yet the impact was still there.. now toh every scene just feels dull and faded.. like the spark is lost..it's I don't know.. some intangible quality.. like the 'soul' is missing.. the 'magic' is gone..πŸ˜•

@Genie:Hi (since when do we do this?😲) Are you trying to be 'normal' now?πŸ˜›
All you say is true.. Anyway, it's not the storyline or the characters... I still have a hold on that.. wrote an entire essay about that inspired by Doc's topic but then didn't post it because it's like the 'feel' is gone.. on paper my MaNan are beautiful and I'm as madly in love with them as ever.. and they still make complete sense to me..but somehow that love just doesn't translate to the actual episode anymore.. in fact, actually watching them onscreen dilutes my feels instead of enhancing them.. maybe I'm losing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by 13thwish - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mischievous-

Jealous Nandini? That is not my cup of tea. Especially cause Alya and Manik came to and end over this jealousy. Yeah yeah, they didn't have that communication or understanding to begin with. But this jealousy and 'insecurity' type of thing is such an Alya thing to do... Like, Nandini agreed to be Fab5's manager cause of her jealousy. That threw me off. 

Otherwise, Fab5 wise, I liked the episode. Setting their priorities straight. This will be a push for them. I want to see hw they deal with themselves INDIVIDUALLY cause they basically live off of each other... 

The reason I don't mind jealous Nandu so much is cuz she is anything BUT typical about itπŸ˜†...matlab when Manik caught her obvious lie about the ladder, she literally couldn't put up any act alsoπŸ˜†...cute baccha that she is.

And it sort of humanizes Nandu...she's not some paragon without any flaws...when you care THAT much, you're bound to feel the loss...and it was easier said than done when she decided to let go of him...now she struggles with seeing another girl touching him/getting close to him...Nandu ki TERRITORIAL side jaag gayi hai...I find it quite amusingπŸ˜†...it's something we usually expect from Manik but who knew Nandu had such a SOLID territorial streak in her tooπŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What I don't get is Nandini's jealousy. She's doing all sorts of stupid stuff to keep Manik away from Soha, but why is she doing this? She told her how Manik and Alya were madly in love, today she did the slipping off the ladder bit, it only makes her look stupid, which she is not. 
Manik is only taking advantage of her jealousy, but how exactly will this help MANIK to understand the feeling? HOW is HE going to realize it is "love"? or are they planning on making Nandini realize that it is love? 

Manik will see how jealous Nandini is, he'll corner her and ask her why is she jealous and Nandini goes "Because I love you dammit". Okay. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by Sanely_Insane - 9 years ago