Chat Clubs

Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" - Page 9

sauris thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think he was wondering why the kala dhaaga in his neck is not working,yet soha pe asar kyu nahi kar raha hain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Hum dono ka katal hokayega if we talk aboput Zain and Niti on the main forum. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

She looks at Parth's pic, ek Manik ki pic hi dekhleti, legit lagta. And I agree, he doesn't look droolworthy now, and she goes on and on about how HOW he is. Hain? ðŸ˜•

He says gaya focus dustbin mein, and I feel like he fought the urge to say PaNi instead of dustbin. ðŸ˜›

Precap looked so umm, weird. Woh line maar rahi hai, yeh uncomfortable hai but he's also looking at Nandini and prolly thinking of playing along? Kal hi pata chalega. ðŸ˜†

LOL haan toh maine bhi sirf yahin bola na😛😛😆...they do look good together.

haha now I should await a PANI pun from Ayaz...knowing him, he'll find a way to ghusaao it in the show creatively...half the epi also he was singing random songs today😆

Do you really think Manik will use Soha to make Nandu jealous? I doubt...he looks so SCANDALIZED in the precap😆...Raju Bhai is too busy saving his izzat to do anything else😆

Manik has gone into a shell...he either mopes around or throws angry tantrums at Nandu...maybe later on he might use Soha to get Nandu to confess again...dunno😕

Lekin that depends on whether he will follow up on Cabir's advice about finding out why Nandu walked away.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sauris

I think he was wondering why the kala dhaaga in his neck is not working,yet soha pe asar kyu nahi kar raha hain

I saw a KAALA DHAAGA. Anu tumne dekha? ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

I saw a KAALA DHAAGA. Anu tumne dekha? ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

LOL I went back and saw it just now after sauris pointed it out...baat GALE tak pahunch gayi hai🤣...I guess arms weren't enough...next we will see a black dhaaga on his FINGER, FOOT and then kya? MUH pe black tape? Phir toh koi issue hi nahin hoga kiss wala🤣
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL haan toh maine bhi sirf yahin bola na😛😛😆...they do look good together.

haha now I should await a PANI pun from Ayaz...knowing him, he'll find a way to ghusaao it in the show creatively...half the epi also he was singing random songs today😆

Do you really think Manik will use Soha to make Nandu jealous? I doubt...he looks so SCANDALIZED in the precap😆...Raju Bhai is too busy saving his izzat to do anything else😆

Manik has gone into a shell...he either mopes around or throws angry tantrums at Nandu...maybe later on he might use Soha to get Nandu to confess again...dunno😕

Lekin that depends on whether he will follow up on Cabir's advice about finding out why Nandu walked away.

Wouldn't dare say it on the main forum. ðŸ˜†

Cabir asks Nandini to not think about the monster tonight and he says "sochegi", but they didn't show us that. I liked ManBir scene, he asked Manik to find out the reason. 

Right now he is too messed up, ek toh haath toota hua hai, upar se he is not getting a respite from Nandini and now the Qlabel. The guy needs space to THINK and ACT upon Cabir's words.

I think kal when he sees Nandu squirming at Soha's flirting antics, it might click, and probably he'll use it against Nandu?

Itnaaa stress hai inki life mein, it is tough to be a teenagers life. ðŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

LOL I went back and saw it just now after sauris pointed it out...baat GALE tak pahunch gayi hai🤣...I guess arms weren't enough...next we will see a black dhaaga on his FINGER, FOOT and then kya? MUH pe black tape? Phir toh koi issue hi nahin hoga kiss wala🤣

And did you see the size of that thread? Kaafi mota tha dhaaga. Strong commitment. Mangalsutra pehna diya Kaju ne Raju ko. ðŸ¤£

I think he will sport a black thread on his RING finger very soon. ðŸ¤£
sauris thumbnail
I am sure manik/parth me kamar main kala dhaaga phena hoga jus like mukti taki koi bhi raju pe jadu na kar sake Edited by sauris - 9 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sauris

I am sure manik/parth me kamar main kala dhaaga phena hoga jus like multi taki koi bhi raju pe jadu na kar sake

I never demand a shirtless scene but NOW I demand one ONLY too see if there's a DHAAGA. ðŸ¤£
AreYaar thumbnail

And did you see the size of that thread? Kaafi mota tha dhaaga. Strong commitment. Mangalsutra pehna diya Kaju ne Raju ko. ðŸ¤£

I think he will sport a black thread on his RING finger very soon. ðŸ¤£

Oh shit, I JUST REALIZED🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Tum logon ki bhavishyavaani itni jaldi sach ho gayi🤣🤣🤣

Woh bhi without any real intimate scenes happening...

Or is this just in response to the flurry of forehead/cheek kisses that Nandu showered on him last week?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ab bas RING hi baaki hai.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Oh shit, I JUST REALIZED🤣 Tum logon ki bhavishyavaani itni jaldi sach ho gayi🤣🤣🤣

Woh bhi without any real intimate scenes happening...

Or is this just in response to the flurry of forehead/cheek kisses that Nandu showered on him last week?🤣

Ab bas RING hi baaki hai.

I am sure kisses ki baarish ki wajah se Mangalsutra daal diya Raju ke gale mein. ðŸ¤£

Abb muh dikhayi ki rasam mein Kaju ben Raju bhai ko RING pehnayegi. ðŸ¤£
Edited by Sanely_Insane - 9 years ago