Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LMFAO๐Ÿคฃ...Preach it, Ayaz!๐Ÿ˜†...and then when Ayaz tells Zain to come sit next to his side, Niti goes, "You want all the guys to yourself"๐Ÿคฃ

Niti STILL believes in SANTA and the TOOTH FAIRY? Awww yeh bachha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And so COOLLY Ayaz was like haan so what if I stole the story, it's a GOOD story, the audience wants a GOOD STORY๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...UKHAAD LO philosophy at work...

And the way he was giving Kriss a beard with her hair to make her Jesus Christ๐Ÿ˜†

Niti was all, "I'm going to Mount Mary Church with CC"...yeh ladki khud hi apna kaam tamaam karvaayegi๐Ÿ˜†

Ayaz was pulling Niti's leg by laughing at the "beautiful eyes" compliment and Niti gave it back. ๐Ÿคฃ

EXACTLY! He goes haan tumhari story chori ki toh kya hua, it's a GOOD story. And he says he wants to be a tree again. ๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold: Niti and Parth share this trait, they VOLUNTARILY spoil things. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Sanely_Insane - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Also, Zain and Niti are quite sweet offscreen...the "Do you put a sock under your pillow"? bit...POTENTIAL I see :P

And Ayaz is so good at conducting the show...welcoming Zain and introducing him so nicely...joking around with everyone and just generally keeping high spirits all around.

---------------------------------------

Coming back to today's epi, Parth REALLY needs to lose weight and/or the sling if Soha drooling so much over Manik has to have some CREDIBILITY...lol

Today I was just watching thinking hain? What? When she was going on and on about how hot Manik is๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Best scene was the Cabir-Manik scene...Parth did good there.

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Ayaz was pulling Niti's leg by laughing at the "beautiful eyes" compliment and Niti gave it back. ๐Ÿคฃ

EXACTLY! He goes haan tumhari story chori ki toh kya hua, it's a GOOD story. And he says he wants to be a tree again. ๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold: Niti and Parth share this trait, they VOLUNTARILY spoil things. ๐Ÿ˜†

Everyone was applauding Niti for managing to give a good one back to Ayaz๐Ÿ˜†...Even Ayaz had to admit that was a good one๐Ÿ˜†

Ayaz is a born joker/entertainer...you can't teach this stuff...natural born talent๐Ÿ˜†

Bahahahaha@ the common trait that PaNi share...oh so THAT'S where the UNDERSTANDING comes from๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Also, Zain and Niti are quite sweet offscreen...the "Do you put a sock under your pillow"? bit...POTENTIAL I see :P

And Ayaz is so good at conducting the show...welcoming Zain and introducing him so nicely...joking around with everyone and just generally keeping high spirits all around.

Coming back to today's epi, Parth REALLY needs to lose weight and/or the sling if Soha drooling so much over Manik has to have some CREDIBILITY...lol

Today I was just watching thinking hain? What? When she was going on and on about how hot Manik is๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

He asks about the "sock" thing and then they have their own moment, Niti is asking What? Kya? And he says "sock rakhte hain na you don't know?", they are talking only to themselves. ๐Ÿ˜†

These people stalk each other's FB. That Soha chick was drooling over a PARTH SAMTHAAN's pic and not MANIK MALHOTRA's pic. You get what I mean? ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't mind his weight but come on, he has a sling, he looks stressed and she finds him hot. KUCH BHI? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

I also liked Cabir and Nandini scene, they have meaningful convo, and Cabir acts like a guiding light for Nandu, like a big brother. 

The last scene though, the moment Nandini enters, Cabir says gaya FOCUS dustbin mein. And then he says lets have FROZEN beer. ๐Ÿ˜†
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yess Parth did really good in the emotional scene. I wonder if Parth turned to food for comfort, cuz on a serious note, it cannot be easy for him too on what he went through..I'm not making excuses for him, he CHOSE to behave like a Dheet, but now, he needs to loose the weight..it's not much to lose he can lose it in a couple of weeks.

The comment from Ayaz to Niti &Zain ๐Ÿ˜†
Yes, Ayaz knows the crazy Manan fanbase ๐Ÿคฃ
diva82 thumbnail
And one good thing I like, how Ayaz conducts everything and does it in style.

LOL, did Ayaz say "and yes continue watching Manbir?" ๐Ÿคฃ He looked at Niti and niti didn't want to talk about Manan.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

He asks about the "sock" thing and then they have their own moment, Niti is asking What? Kya? And he says "sock rakhte hain na you don't know?", they are talking only to themselves. ๐Ÿ˜†

These people stalk each other's FB. That Soha chick was drooling over a PARTH SAMTHAAN's pic and not MANIK MALHOTRA's pic. You get what I mean? ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't mind his weight but come on, he has a sling, he looks stressed and she finds him hot. KUCH BHI? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

I also liked Cabir and Nandini scene, they have meaningful convo, and Cabir acts like a guiding light for Nandu, like a big brother. 

The last scene though, the moment Nandini enters, Cabir says gaya FOCUS dustbin mein. And then he says lets have FROZEN beer. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah Zain-Niti were totally having a moment there...Niti smiles at him differently...it's softer๐Ÿ˜†

New chick is an ACTUAL Zombie Man phangurl? Hey bhagwaaan *headdesk*

Yaar his weigh is getting highlighted more cuz his one hand just hangs in the sling and he looks morose and mopey all the time...so AISE bande pe yeh Soha itna drool karti hai and I'm like๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...atleast older epis waale Manik pe phangirling girls I could understand more...I mean just look at the contrast from the drunk epis to yesterday's scene...world of a difference...

Ayaz is LOVING IT, man...it's like woh apni marzi se dialogues daal raha hai in the scenes๐Ÿ˜†...and seeing all these interviews, I wouldn't be surprise one bit if all these one liners are his own creation๐Ÿ˜†

haha I didn't catch that FOCUS line...should go back and watch again...did catch his, "Hey bhagwaan in dono ko ek dusre se door rakhna itna mushkil kyun hai?"

Waise the amount Manik is UNCOMFORTABLE in the precap...lol Raju Bhai ki izzat toh lutne waali hai new girl ke haathon๐Ÿ˜†
diva82 thumbnail
@ anu, Rajubhai looked more worried about kaju policing than making Nandini jealous ๐Ÿคฃ
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: diva82

@ anu, Rajubhai looked more worried about kaju policing than making Nandini jealous ๐Ÿคฃ

LOL Kaju policing toh humesha hi chalti hai...but to me the most hilarious thing is that usually we get that, "I didn't do anything, ask HER" expression from Parth in interviews and now we're actually seeing it from Manik in the show๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...he's totally got a, "It wasn't me, I didn't do anything" expression when Soha's coming on to him๐Ÿ˜†...He keeps throwing pleading looks at Nandu๐Ÿ˜†

Waise Kajuben ko problem STORE ROOM se hai...until Soha gets a store room scene with Raju Bhai, I guess she is safe...target remains Laddoo๐Ÿ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Yeah Zain-Niti were totally having a moment there...Niti smiles at him differently...it's softer๐Ÿ˜†

New chick is an ACTUAL Zombie Man phangurl? Hey bhagwaaan *headdesk*

Yaar his weigh is getting highlighted more cuz his one hand just hangs in the sling and he looks morose and mopey all the time...so AISE bande pe yeh Soha itna drool karti hai and I'm like๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...atleast older epis waale Manik pe phangirling girls I could understand more...I mean just look at the contrast from the drunk epis to yesterday's scene...world of a difference...

Ayaz is LOVING IT, man...it's like woh apni marzi se dialogues daal raha hai in the scenes๐Ÿ˜†...and seeing all these interviews, I wouldn't be surprise one bit if all these one liners are his own creation๐Ÿ˜†

haha I didn't catch that FOCUS line...should go back and watch again...did catch his, "Hey bhagwaan in dono ko ek dusre se door rakhna itna mushkil kyun hai?"

Waise the amount Manik is UNCOMFORTABLE in the precap...lol Raju Bhai ki izzat toh lutne waali hai new girl ke haathon๐Ÿ˜†

Hum dono ka katal hojayega if we talk aboput Zain and Niti on the main forum. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

She looks at Parth's pic, ek Manik ki pic hi dekhleti, legit lagta. And I agree, he doesn't look droolworthy now, and she goes on and on about how HOW he is. Hain? ๐Ÿ˜•

He says gaya focus dustbin mein, and I feel like he fought the urge to say PaNi instead of dustbin. ๐Ÿ˜›

Precap looked so umm, weird. Woh line maar rahi hai, yeh uncomfortable hai but he's also looking at Nandini and prolly thinking of playing along? Kal hi pata chalega. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Sanely_Insane - 9 years ago