Kaise yeh shodiyaan #2 - IO - "Ode to PPP" - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Aaj ka epi...*Parth tone*...thoda better tha 😳

Highlight was that brief cord bit b/w MaNan...feels back over so briefly.
Edited by AreYaar - 9 years ago
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Commitment band?
Does Parth wear them in the scenes?
I haven't noticed anything so far😕

LOL. Aisa ho toh bas! Haath, peir, ungliyan sab kam par jaengi😉😆

It seems he started wearing one post the first almost kiss😆...it's a black band on one his wrists...I toh still don't notice it in the scenes😆 but that's what I've been told.

And yes, agar aise hi chalta raha toh jagah kam pad jaayegi bands daalne ke liye😆
Originally posted by AreYaar

It seems he started wearing one post the first almost kiss😆...it's a black band on one his wrists...I toh still don't notice it in the scenes😆 but that's what I've been told.

And yes, agar aise hi chalta raha toh jagah kam pad jaayegi bands daalne ke liye😆

I just noticed in the store room scene, he was wearing only a silver bracelet thing, which I read somewhere in a comment or something that it is for religious purposes...
Ohh so that is the commitment band. LOL.
On a spree of watching old episodes, so let's see what new things I discover:P LOL
Originally posted by AreYaar

Anu you seriously don't notice it kya??😆 Its on his right hand...

Edited by -Mischievous- - 9 years ago
LMAO you guys screenshotted it?🤣

Dude, I know it's the black wala dhaaga but it's not like when I'm watching the show I'm specifically zooming into Manik's wrist to see the gazillion bracelets there...never noticed it pehle bhi and abhi also it doesn't register on me.
Originally posted by -Mischievous-

Anu you seriously don't notice it kya??😆 Its on his right hand...

This is a commitment band? Wow!!! LOL.
But seriously, how did you guys know that it is a commitment band?
I was watching drunk epi again...and this time I did notice the commitment band waale haath ki PLACEMENT :P...anyone else noticed where his hand is resting? :P

Also realized the parallels with today's epi...eerie...that night Nandu splashed the water on his face, today she splashed the cola...and in both cases after a moment, she was all dabbing his face to clean up the mess while Monster Manik gave her angry looks...lol
Oh oh a new CC already?!
Haven't seen today's episode yet. Was it any good?
Originally posted by Nymeria

Oh oh a new CC already?!
Haven't seen today's episode yet. Was it any good?

Heya Amy...today's epi was much better than yesterday's...last MaNan scene was good.

Precap shows promise with a Cabir-Nandu scene...so let's see.
Oh ok, thanks anu. I think I'll watch it tomorrow. Too exhausted right now to do or watch anything.