Fan Fictions

TaaRey Two Shots: You Belong With Me [Completed]

SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Part one:

You know what is the hardest part about being Reyansh Singhania? Knowing that my happiness is with the girl who can never be mine. Why can't she be mine I hear you ask? Well, it's complicated. The day my parents decide to get me engaged to my close friend and dance partner Kriya Ghai without my consent, was the day I realize that I had fallen in love with my best friends sister and assistant general secretary, Taani Shekhawat.

A cute and weird girl who is always there to help her friends regardless of how close she is with them. Cute and weird, these two words don't really go together right? Well, this is Taani Shekhawat.

Being the general secretary of the college is a job disliked by many people due to the amount of responsibilities it holds. I once used to feel the same way but then Taani was appointed as my assistant. When she first started college, we never used to get along. There were times when we had some friendly conversations but that did not last long and we would be back to square one. But after my engagement, I realized one thing that she was no longer the chirpy and bubbly Taani whom everyone loved. She also started ignoring me and stopped doing the thing I loved...having fights with me.

After coming up with many assumptions, I knew that only one guess was correct. She also loved me. I mean, why else would someone ignore a person for no reason?

"I am breaking up with you Rey. I'm sorry lekin main aap se pyaar nahin karti hoon" said Kriya without giving me eye contact.

"Ok" I replied before walking off.

Kriya broke up with me and all I do is say 'ok' and walk off. She was probably thinking what kind of prick am I. But thanks to Kriya, a big burden was off me. The burden of marrying a person who was nothing more than a friend.

I sat on the floor of my room whilst leaning on the bed, thinking how to confront Taani. Little did I know that the person who I was thinking of that very moment would appear right in front of me.

"What the hell Rey? Aap Kriya se break up kaise kar sakte hai? Aap jaante ho na ke woh aap se bohut pyaar karti hai aur aap bhi unn se pyaar karte hai. How could you do this?" spoke Taani in rage. These few lines were enough to make my blood boil. I pounced up and pinned her to the wall behind her earning a shocked expression from her.

"Really? Toh tumhe lagta hai ke maine Kriya se break up kiya hai? Well you are wrong Miss Taani Shekhawat. Kriya ne mujhse break up kiya tha" I spoke in a low, dangerous tone. My voice softened as I continued. 

"Tum humesha mujhe galat hi kyun samajhti ho Taani? Do you really hate me that much?" I said as a lone tear escaped from my eye. Her hand slowly moved towards my cheek.

"Nahin Rey. Main aap se kabhi nafrat nahin kar sakti" she spoke as she wiped away the tear.

"Toh humesha mujhe misunderstand kyun karti ho?" I asked, pain clearly visible in my voice.

She had no answer to my question so the thing she thought was best to do was escape but unluckily, she failed. As she tried to walk away, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, making her crash into my chest. I held her tightly by her waist and she clutched onto my shoulders. There was not even a centimetre gap between us. I tucked the strands of hair behind her ear and pulled her face closer to mine. She closed her eyes as she knew what was coming next. My hard lips were pressed onto her soft ones and it did not take her long to respond. I gently kissed her with my one hand pulling her closer to me and the other caressing her face. We broke apart after a really long moment.

Unable to take my intense gaze anymore, Taani moved away from me and stood near the window, facing her back to me. I walked toward her and placed both of my hands on the window sill, blocking her in between my arms. She had no choice but to turn around.

"Rey woh..."

"I love you" I confessed without giving her a chance to complete her sentence. "Aur main yeh bhi jaanta hoon ke you feel the same way about me."

She did not utter a word but her silence gave me my answer. Leaning closer to her, I gently pressed my lips on her forehead. My hands travelled to her back as I started placing a trial of kisses from her shoulder to her neck. Her moans were enough to make me go crazy.

Lifting her up carefully in my arms, I carefully placed her on the bed, covering her body with mine. And let's just say, the session went on throughout the night.

I woke up in the morning, feeling an empty space beside me. My eyes jerked open as I wondered where she could be. The sound of running water came from the bathroom indicating that she was still here.

After a long five minutes, she stepped out wearing an oversized white shirt which belonged to me. I stared at her shamelessly as her cheeks flushed a crimson red. I pulled her on top of me then rolled over, trapping her beneath me.

"Good morning sweetheart" I said smiling uncontrollably.

"I love you" she replied, unaware of what she just said.

"Agar good morning ka jawaab I love you hai toh main tumhe har second good morning kahoonga" I chuckled making her more embarrassed.

"Rey, ab jaldi se kapre pehen lo" she said trying to divert the topic.

"Mere kapre toh tumne pehne hai, toh main kya pehnu?" I asked smirking making her blush even more.

"Rey. You. Are. Impossible" she said pushing me off her as she sat up. She walked towards my cupboard, took out a pair of joggers and t-shirt and threw it on my face from the place she was standing.

"Abhi se hi mujh pe cheeze phenk rahi ho, shaadi ke baad kya honga" I frowned. She smiled at my childish behaviour.

"Do ghante mein aap ki flight hai. Agar aapne meri baat nahin maani na toh no shaadi" she threatened. This girl knew how to make me dance on her tunes.

She walked out of the room with a proud grin on her face as I smiled, remembering what happened between us that night.

Three days. Those three days in Delhi were the longest days of my life. I had to go Delhi due to some personal work. I tried to call Taani maybe around a million times on those days but she just would not pick up the damn phone. I finally came back to my house in Mumbai and decided to go to Swayam's house to check on Taani. As I proceeded towards the door, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Nil and Simmi, two of my friends and fellow dance team members standing there. A small piece of paper was in Simmi's hand.

"Guys tum log yahaan kya kar rahe ho?" I asked, surprised to see them all of a sudden. The two silently walked inside the house and stared at each other, indicating each other to speak.

"Guys say something. Tum log itne pareshaan kyun lag rahe ho?" I asked curiously. Their silence was making me more tensed.

Without saying a word, Simmi extended her hand out to me which had the piece of paper. I snatched the paper off her hand and opened it immediately.

Dear Rey,

I'm sorry lekin main aap se pyaar nahin karti hoon. Humaare beech jo bhi kuch hua uss raat, it was just a mistake. Please forget that and move on.

Taani

"Move on? Itni asaani se?" I said as tears continuously rolled down my eyes. My knees felt weak making me fall onto the floor.

"Kahaan hai woh abhi?" I asked them with bloodshot eyes, partly because of crying but mainly because of my anger towards her.

"Woh...woh chali gayi" replied Nil, scared to break the news to me.

'Fine. If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get Miss Taani Shekhawat.' I thought as I scrunched up the letter.

Hey people. Just a random thought that came into my mind so decided to write it down. Please leave your feedback and let me know if I should write the second part :)

Part 2: Page 9

Edited by SaNa_sTaR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iman_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
resw

hass finnly unres

yehh me first 😃

sanuu new ts luv yaar 😳

awasome concept n chapter 👏

rey luv tani so much

rey pov was awasome

kria broke up wid rey 😃

uska tu kaam hi vo hai 🤣

wt ever its good for taarey

aww taarey confession

n their romance love it

bt tani ko kya hua

jaldi update karna warna 😡

luv u

imanEdited by Iman_taarey - 9 years ago
TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is awesome
aww rey kitna pyaar karta hai taani se
but achanak taani ko kya ho gaya?
aur rey k kehne ka kya matlab tha wo kya karne wala hai?
o god ye saare doubts se mai pagal ho jaungi
jaldi se 2nd part update kar i cant wait to read further
thanx for the pm
and pm me the nxt update
Edited by hiralluvtaarey - 9 years ago
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res/unres
sana to be frank story was damn interesting.
The words and language you used where too good.
Rey POV was superbly descried. Their romance and confession awww.
Morning convo i loved it.
But taani went away just by leaving a letter stating him to "move on" no i can't still beleive . Damn sure something happened in 3 days. Hope Rey soon finds the reason and get his sweet heart back in his life :) thanks for lovely concept and pm :) pls pls soon update :)Edited by Jasmine_ash - 9 years ago
akira223 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsome, loved it 
Continue soon and pm me
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
U should??
U have to right the next part
its awesome
mindblowing
I want u to write the next part and clear mis understandings 
the way u have planned
bohot din baad kuch achha sa parha hai
pls write next part soon
waiting egarly.
Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago
Missu_TR thumbnail
Beautiful update 
Love it taarey confessions and romance 
What happens why taani leave rey 
Update soon 
_khwaish_ thumbnail
aww superb ts taarey ek dusare se pyaar karte hain lakin taani chali kyu gaye next part update soon plzzz..
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Superb. 
I loved it. 
The scene in Rey's room kinda reminded me of the Rasiya sequence. ❤️  
TaaRey confession was the sweetest. 
But Taani chali kyun gayi? 
I cant wait to read further. Update soon, Sana. <3 :) 
Edited by .Shanaya. - 9 years ago
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome, loved it Continue soon