ariyabestfan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
hmm..i too think its dream

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ducky_anne

Im sure it's a dream too. Abhi does not love her yet, he told Aliyah that remember? I agree with Tia, today's episode was disappointing. There should have been some meaningful conversation, not a tug of war for the glass! I mean, the whole bottle was right there! Ermm 
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
its confirmed pragya's dream... LOL
since the day she falls in love with abhi...she has been living in abhi's land Wink ...I am in love with pragya's dream... Day Dreaming
anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
i know that this is dream for sure... par beta abhi jab tu pyaar mein padega na... toh beta itna zor se padega itna zor se padega ki... uthna hi mushkil hojayega... you are gonna fall so soo sooo hard...
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ducky_anne

Im sure it's a dream too. Abhi does not love her yet, he told Aliyah that remember? I agree with Tia, today's episode was disappointing. There should have been some meaningful conversation, not a tug of war for the glass! I mean, the whole bottle was right there! Ermm 

I agree with you both (about the dream and the epi!)
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Definitley Tanus dream the Precap it is...as it means to scare Tanu in to ACTION...
Can't be Prag or Abhis dream...Pragya knows he does not love her thus no expectation of hearing I Love You from him...

Ahi really impossible as they haven't even shown us him realizing his true feelings for Prag

Thus for sure its Tanu's dream.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index