India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

OMG OMG OMG

u.a1254 Senior Member
u.a1254
u.a1254

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
OH MY GOSH.. THIS WAS SO CUTE? DOES ABHI ACTUALLY LOVE HER? HE SAID HE LOVES HER? AND THEY ARE SO CLOSE AND FRANK NOW... I WANT TO JUST JUMP INTO THE AIR... THIS IS SO CUTE... I MEAN... UHHH/... I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS FOR THIS... IS THE ROMANCE FINALLY STARTING????
I WANT TO DIE... THIS IS SO AWESOME.. AND I LOVE THEIR RELATION NOW... GOSH... I AM GUSHING...

anyone else feel this hyper?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blue_rose1605HanishadevideefanFhatTheWuck.

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Err No.
I feel the opposite. How can Abhi be in love in one day? I know he has strong emotions for Pragya but to figure it out as love just because she was innocent in MMS, no way!

It has to be someone's dream. 

Sorry for the negative reply. But I was disappointed with today's episode, especially the AbhiGya scene.

Edited by -Tia- - 22 December 2014 at 10:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingannabennypaulducky_anne-DA-aishraynilmiLkb79Parm.kubare-Ishqbaaaz-smala

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I really liked today's episode. Precap should be pragyas dream. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FhatTheWuck.

ducky_anne Senior Member
ducky_anne
ducky_anne

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Im sure it's a dream too. Abhi does not love her yet, he told Aliyah that remember? I agree with Tia, today's episode was disappointing. There should have been some meaningful conversation, not a tug of war for the glass! I mean, the whole bottle was right there! Ermm 

Lkb79-Ishqbaaaz-smala-Tia-

piriagal Newbie
piriagal
piriagal

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I guess the precap is Pragya's dream...I felt the sequence after the wedding drama was rushed and a bit out of sync. Abhigya scene was shown for some light moment in KB but kind of didn't work out as an episode as whole for me.
But I thought it was interesting they showed abhi reaction after the glass struggle...he looked relieved nothig happened beyond . I have a feeling he is trying to maintain normalcy after the huge blown out MMS drama (if you call watever they had going for their relatioship normal Tongue) . 

Will surely be disappointed if Abhi's love is fast tracked like Pragya's. 

kubaredeefan-Ishqbaaaz-smala

u.a1254 Senior Member
u.a1254
u.a1254

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
True... gosh.. I know it's a dream.. But yeah.. I want to see the cheesy moments when the dude realizes he's in love.. but instead of the previous bickers.. I would appreciate a bit friendly or easy situation.
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
This show has tons of dream sequences. If ter is sum thing sweet happening samjo its a dream scene.
-Iqraa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iqraa-
-Iqraa-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
That must be dream sequence...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index