Irritating Pam and Nivedita (Page 2)

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by loveanime

Does the downfall to Neil's character starts from here?
Still not judging but he should definitely stop Pam from chaperoning him and running his life? Maybe he could prove himself more useful than being hen-sister-pecked ; all those barbs against Ragini doesn't make any sense - as of now.

Nivedita is definitely involved in their past - is she was new in Neil's life, Ragini would be amused, not  upset (to a certain extent)

We have to remember Ekta is writing this show when was the last time she wrote a dignified male character, in her shows women get all the glory, men are just show pieces. Being a woman myself I do feel sorry for the men. Pam is a new low even I am shocked at how awful this woman is it is like with every show Ekta has found new and improved ways to write negative characters that shock your senses. 

Oh is it really true that EK is writing this show? Then God may please have mercy on me and my poor heart and poorer brain. I feel like kicking myself for getting hooked to this Show ShockedLOL

I was drawn to two flawed but strong characters and the connection that they have between them. May better sense prevail everywhere. 

I am sorry I should clarify I don't think Ekta is penning each episode herself. But she is overall creative head she has a huge say on how the story is told, there is always a pattern in all her shows regarding the men. EKta herself is a very strong woman no one can deny that she is very admirable but the way the men in her shows are portrayed makes one wonder what she feels for the opposite sex. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---jais---

4856 Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I couldnt stand Pam screaming with her loud voice...insulting Ragini in her own house like this and Neil not saying anything...AngryAngry  no manners really..!! Angry

---jais---

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Still not judging but he should definitely stop Pam from chaperoning him and running his life? Maybe he could prove himself more useful than being hen-sister-pecked ; all those barbs against Ragini doesn't make any sense - as of now.

Nivedita is definitely involved in their past - is she was new in Neil's life, Ragini would be amused, not  upset (to a certain extent)
Yes for sure!! She is from past as Ragini was uncomfortable.. Ragini didi ka ghar hi main janti Hun means what?? And then from didi straight Ragini hmmm and I felt that actress was over acting. Confused 
My interest is going down in this show since today. Ache din khatm ho gayeCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---jais---Dimdim.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
nive is definitely blast from the past...ragini's expressions was enough to confirm that she does not like the presence of nive...and the nature of nive is sweet posion...i am sure she fooled ragini the same way in the past to get close to neil...along with pam...she is also the reason of NR separation...the precap was creepy...
pam...i felt like slapping her...i wonder when ragini erupts like a volcano and teach this devil a lesson...

---jais---

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

So true but to add Neil was like "bheegi billi"Angry
Arrey say somehing. I hope they show where he shows Pam who is the boss.

Nivedita is meetha zahar. Hope Neil stays away from her.

I was addicted but somehow now lost interest in show. A man without a voice is no man.
So true a woman without a voice is also no woman. who are alll thes people walking into Ragini's house and having a meeting, thi sis hardly a conference room.
I would have dragged Pam and Neil out and shut the door on them!

Edited by 3serialfan40 - 22 December 2014 at 9:37pm

---jais---Dimdim.

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

nive is definitely blast from the past...ragini's expressions was enough to confirm that she does not like the presence of nive...and the nature of nive is sweet posion...i am sure she fooled ragini the same way in the past to get close to neil...along with pam...she is also the reason of NR separation...the precap was creepy...
pam...i felt like slapping her...i wonder when ragini erupts like a volcano and teach this devil a lesson...

Nivedita seems like a character with OCD for Neil. That's why maybe the recap was creepy ConfusedLOL

And frankly why should Ragini bother? It's Neil's chaperoned life, and usi ko hi mubarak ho LOL

---jais---Dimdim.

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 3serialfan40

Originally posted by aati1429

So true but to add Neil was like "bheegi billi"Angry
Arrey say somehing. I hope they show where he shows Pam who is the boss.

Nivedita is meetha zahar. Hope Neil stays away from her.

I was addicted but somehow now lost interest in show. A man without a voice is no man.
So true a woman without a voice is also no woman. who are alll thes people walking into Ragini's house and having a meeting, thi sis hardly a conference room.
I would have dragged Pam and Neil out and shit the door on them!

I would have kicked them out of my house in no time.

And what was Nachiket doing there, drinking tea/ coffee with his feet on the small tepoy? He forgot the rule LOL

3serialfan40---jais---

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Yes for sure!! She is from past as Ragini was uncomfortable.. Ragini didi ka ghar hi main janti Hun means what?? And then from didi straight Ragini hmmm and I felt that actress was over acting. Confused 
My interest is going down in this show since today. Ache din khatm ho gayeCryCryCry

Meethi chhuri OuchWinkLOL

---jais---

Go to top