Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: poetic

Does the downfall to Neil's character starts from here?

Still not judging but he should definitely stop Pam from chaperoning him and running his life? Maybe he could prove himself more useful than being hen-sister-pecked ; all those barbs against Ragini doesn't make any sense - as of now.

Nivedita is definitely involved in their past - is she was new in Neil's life, Ragini would be amused, not  upset (to a certain extent)

Yes for sure!! She is from past as Ragini was uncomfortable.. Ragini didi ka ghar hi main janti Hun means what?? And then from didi straight Ragini hmmm and I felt that actress was over acting. ðŸ˜• 
My interest is going down in this show since today. Ache din khatm ho gaye😭😭😭
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
nive is definitely blast from the past...ragini's expressions was enough to confirm that she does not like the presence of nive...and the nature of nive is sweet posion...i am sure she fooled ragini the same way in the past to get close to neil...along with pam...she is also the reason of NR separation...the precap was creepy...
pam...i felt like slapping her...i wonder when ragini erupts like a volcano and teach this devil a lesson...
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aati1429

So true but to add Neil was like "bheegi billi"😡. 

Arrey say somehing. I hope they show where he shows Pam who is the boss.

Nivedita is meetha zahar. Hope Neil stays away from her.

I was addicted but somehow now lost interest in show. A man without a voice is no man.

So true a woman without a voice is also no woman. who are alll thes people walking into Ragini's house and having a meeting, thi sis hardly a conference room.
I would have dragged Pam and Neil out and shut the door on them!
Edited by 3serialfan40 - 9 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

nive is definitely blast from the past...ragini's expressions was enough to confirm that she does not like the presence of nive...and the nature of nive is sweet posion...i am sure she fooled ragini the same way in the past to get close to neil...along with pam...she is also the reason of NR separation...the precap was creepy...

pam...i felt like slapping her...i wonder when ragini erupts like a volcano and teach this devil a lesson...

Nivedita seems like a character with OCD for Neil. That's why maybe the recap was creepy ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

And frankly why should Ragini bother? It's Neil's chaperoned life, and usi ko hi mubarak ho ðŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3serialfan40

So true a woman without a voice is also no woman. who are alll thes people walking into Ragini's house and having a meeting, thi sis hardly a conference room.
I would have dragged Pam and Neil out and shit the door on them!

I would have kicked them out of my house in no time.

And what was Nachiket doing there, drinking tea/ coffee with his feet on the small tepoy? He forgot the rule ðŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Yes for sure!! She is from past as Ragini was uncomfortable.. Ragini didi ka ghar hi main janti Hun means what?? And then from didi straight Ragini hmmm and I felt that actress was over acting. ðŸ˜• 
My interest is going down in this show since today. Ache din khatm ho gaye😭😭😭

Meethi chhuri ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I donot know if any one noticed it when pam told nivedita that neil is on ragini home she too did not happy to hear this and her reaction was not good to hear this. So definitely there is something between nivedita and ragini.
About ragini why she did not react in yesterday episode when pam was shouting on her maybe she will give back to her today because she was really shocked to see pam at her home and after then nivedita has come.
And i hope they donot show neil a weak character. I want to neil a strong person who very well know how to handle the situation very well.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We needed to see more of NeRa before these new characters were introduced.  The viewer needs to see more animosity/ bitterness / or even misunderstanding with the main leads.  Pam and Nivedita will only have more affect on NeRa if the viewers  have seen some solid love hate relationship. NeRa need to  more scenes before they rush into the triangle mode.