Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Irritating Pam and Nivedita

Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
She was hellbent irritating today and was shouting ott. And without any reason was blaming Ragini that she is using him. And even she was shouting on ragini that donot say anything . Kya baat hai ek to usi ke ghar par khadi hai, usi par aarop laga rahi hai aur usi ko bolne nahi de rahi.
And did not understand one thing kya neil sab kuch pam ke kahne par karta hai.
And nivedita muh uthaye kahi bhi chali jati. She is showing herself so sweet, sure she is villian and ragini was shocked to see her and so much pissed and angry on him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's Pam's kismet that Ragini didn't slipper here.
Or Ragini's Mother should that shown the vixen the door. I so wish Neeshi had heard Pam shouting against her Mother, while trying to set up a hot date for her Father. She would not have stayed under the illusion of her Phooyi being one of her own.

As for Nivedita, the less said the better. But, point to notice, she knows Ragini from yesteryears - of course, she is Dimpy's sister. But Ragini didn't look pleased at all. A b last from past four Neil ?

Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poetic

It's Pam's kismet that Ragini didn't slipper here.

Or Ragini's Mother should that shown the vixen the door. I so wish Neeshi had heard Pam shouting against her Mother, while trying to set up a hot date for her Father. She would not have stayed under the illusion of her Phooyi being one of her own.

As for Nivedita, the less said the better. But, point to notice, she knows Ragini from yesteryears - of course, she is Dimpy's sister. But Ragini didn't look pleased at all. A b last from past four Neil ?

Yup, nivedita has something with ragini and neil past. Ragini was not pleased to see her at all.
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So true but to add Neil was like "bheegi billi"😡. 
Arrey say somehing. I hope they show where he shows Pam who is the boss.

Nivedita is meetha zahar. Hope Neil stays away from her.

I was addicted but somehow now lost interest in show. A man without a voice is no man.
poetic thumbnail
Does the downfall to Neil's character starts from here?
Still not judging but he should definitely stop Pam from chaperoning him and running his life? Maybe he could prove himself more useful than being hen-sister-pecked ; all those barbs against Ragini doesn't make any sense - as of now.

Nivedita is definitely involved in their past - is she was new in Neil's life, Ragini would be amused, not  upset (to a certain extent)
Edited by poetic - 9 years ago
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it was pathetic how a grown man gets treated by his sister like that. What were the directors thinking in developing that scene. It was only humiliating for Neil to be shouted at like that and he makes fun of Aman he is got some nerve. So far the balance was equal both Neil and Ragini seemed at fault, but the cross is fast tipping towards Ragini if this is how Neil was like during their married like, I man who can't stand up for himself how can he stand up for his wife and family. They introduced Neil with such regality but he is fading fast I can't stand his character now. 
loveanime thumbnail

Does the downfall to Neil's character starts from here?

Still not judging but he should definitely stop Pam from chaperoning him and running his life? Maybe he could prove himself more useful than being hen-sister-pecked ; all those barbs against Ragini doesn't make any sense - as of now.

Nivedita is definitely involved in their past - is she was new in Neil's life, Ragini would be amused, not  upset (to a certain extent)

We have to remember Ekta is writing this show when was the last time she wrote a dignified male character, in her shows women get all the glory, men are just show pieces. Being a woman myself I do feel sorry for the men. Pam is a new low even I am shocked at how awful this woman is it is like with every show Ekta has found new and improved ways to write negative characters that shock your senses. 
poetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveanime

We have to remember Ekta is writing this show when was the last time she wrote a dignified male character, in her shows women get all the glory, men are just show pieces. Being a woman myself I do feel sorry for the men. Pam is a new low even I am shocked at how awful this woman is it is like with every show Ekta has found new and improved ways to write negative characters that shock your senses. 

Oh is it really true that EK is writing this show? Then God may please have mercy on me and my poor heart and poorer brain. I feel like kicking myself for getting hooked to this Show ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

I was drawn to two flawed but strong characters and the connection that they have between them. May better sense prevail everywhere. 
loveanime thumbnail

Oh is it really true that EK is writing this show? Then God may please have mercy on me and my poor heart and poorer brain. I feel like kicking myself for getting hooked to this Show ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

I was drawn to two flawed but strong characters and the connection that they have between them. May better sense prevail everywhere. 

I am sorry I should clarify I don't think Ekta is penning each episode herself. But she is overall creative head she has a huge say on how the story is told, there is always a pattern in all her shows regarding the men. EKta herself is a very strong woman no one can deny that she is very admirable but the way the men in her shows are portrayed makes one wonder what she feels for the opposite sex. 
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I couldnt stand Pam screaming with her loud voice...insulting Ragini in her own house like this and Neil not saying anything...😡😡  no manners really..!! ðŸ˜¡