Punz doesn't trust women

Posted: 9 years ago
Im sure he has some issues especially trust issues when it comes to women , coz im still not able to digest the fact or understand why would he nominate Dimpy ? I mean even after all the support she has given him and Gauti when they were in minority, when his own betas Praneet and Pritam were keen on getting him out of the show and the press conference confirmed how she has always been unconditionally loyal to them . 
And for who ? Pritam who has clearly shown his Ali side as a double dholki and 'kabhi bhi palatni wala 'image .

If its just his hatred for Karishma then Punz will dig his own grave by getting so involved in targetingher as i have found her to be much more positive and stronger than him lately, while he clearly showed how ungrateful he is to people who had done nothing to harm him . 

what do you guys think ?????
So true. Didn't understand at all why he nominated Dimpy over Karishma????? πŸ₯±
Originally posted by saksham-p2

Im sure he has some issues especially trust issues when it comes to women , coz im still not able to digest the fact or understand why would he nominate Dimpy ? I mean even after all the support she has given him and Gauti when they were in minority, when his own betas Praneet and Pritam were keen on getting him out of the show and the press conference confirmed how she has always been unconditionally loyal to them .
And for who ? Pritam who has clearly shown his Ali side as a double dholki and 'kabhi bhi palatni wala 'image .

If its just his hatred for Karishma then Punz will dig his own grave by getting so involved in targetingher as i have found her to be much more positive and stronger than him lately, while he clearly showed how ungrateful he is to people who had done nothing to harm him .

what do you guys think ?????

Evidenced by his wife and daughter comments in media.. No wonder! He just hasnt been around strong straight forward women.. Hence the hatred as he cant understand why karishma doesnt worship him! He has targeted her relentlessly!
puneet is just trying to get pritam back hence nominated dimpy πŸ˜†

but ya dimpy does not deserve this
Originally posted by Sabhayata

yes... I also think so...!!
Punz is a piece of garbage
Dont underestimate punz
Why he nominated dimpy ?
- to show his support to pritam (i am with u bacha dont worry)
- to show dimpy dont be oversmart
- if u dont follow my rules then u r out
- ek myan me do talwar nahi reh sakte (i am the only mastermind in this game)
- dushman (karishma) ka dost (dimpy) mera dushman
Originally posted by Sabhayata

yeah i felt that but no matter how much Punz is trying to get the boys together , its not working coz there are cracks in between ,Pritam is evidently not happy to be sharing the same space as Gauti lol , its just that he has no where else to go .. for now ! ( wait to see him do another palti very soonπŸ˜‰).

Pritam is clearly defeated against Dimpy and now she'll keep using his weak point against him , Punz ko bhari parega .πŸ˜‰
oh wow i am glad he nominated dimpy
Originally posted by melodrama

Dont underestimate punz
Why he nominated dimpy ?
- to show his support to pritam (i am with u bacha dont worry)
- to show dimpy dont be oversmart
- if u dont follow my rules then u r out
- ek myan me do talwar nahi reh sakte (i am the only mastermind in this game)
- dushman (karishma) ka dost (dimpy) mera dushman

Punz is so smart he has understood that people r observing his extreme hatred for Karishma , so now he is not directly targeting Karishma , instead he is first attacking all her supporters to get her cornered , what a strategist πŸ‘