Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nisha touch reactions :Saurav and viraj

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have been a big shipper for Nishav as couple wud not mind viraj n nisha too.
I have folllowed the stry frm strt but didnt get why nisha didnt react weird when saurav touched her. I remember him once even putting a leaf inside her shirt . Saurav is an old frnd ok gud n f9 but kab frndship hui n why she does not tremble on his nearness
Other thing she confided in saurav many times but her deepest pain she confided in viraj n not him despite saurav being a gud support ?
Ur viewpoints.
P.S. dun bang me fr saying i like nishav more :p

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

I have folllowed the stry frm strt but didnt get why nisha didnt react weird when saurav touched her. I remember him once even putting a leaf inside her shirt . Saurav is an old frnd ok gud n f9 but kab frndship hui n why she does not tremble on his nearness
Other thing she confided in saurav many times but her deepest pain she confided in viraj n not him despite saurav being a gud support ?
Ur viewpoints.

Since she has known Saurav from when she was young, she doesn't feel weird touching him. But she maintains the same distance she maintains with her brothers or father. 
Why she confided in Viraj is a different story. But why she hasn't confided with Saurav is definitely to be known. She considers him her best friend, so she should have bound to have shared her pain with him. But as we saw, she had informed/blurted to even her mother after 8 years, faced her father with the truth after 8 years, she might feel awkward to mention such an old but very important part of her life to Saurav and her cousins. 

I'll save you if someone bangs you..😆
-Panda- thumbnail
Well I love Niraj together but I also love the friendship b/w Nisha and Saurav. They are so cute together, though I don't think I could see them romantically involved. I think Nisha's comfort with Saurav has to do with the fact that she knew him before the incident happened and she was comfortable with him and because she trusts them and maybe because she realises their relationship is strictly platonic (Sorry🤪, that's what I think)
P.S. I don't think anybody would bash you for liking anyone together, it's your personal choice. I, for one have shipped numerous non-canon couple so I know what it feels like
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My name is anjali too...wow 2 anjalis in the forum..
Well the name says Eht naina lover but my name is not naina...i am deepika padukone shipper and deepy name in 1 movie was naina so...but my real name is anjali and i live in dubai...i am a big ek hasina Thi fan so eHT
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EhtNainalover

Well the name says Eht naina lover but my name is not naina...i am deepika padukone shipper and deepy name in 1 movie was naina so...but my real name is anjali and i live in dubai...i am a big ek hasina Thi fan so eHT

So u joined both of ur interest in a single Name⭐️
BTW EHT got over right..U might be missing it 😊
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

Ur viewpoints.

It took 8 years for her to confide in to her mom.That too situation made her reveal the past to her mom in case of jwala issue.In the same way now also she got to be in such a situation where she felt like venting out her emotions to the guy whom she trust.

Moreover saurav is childhood buddy.So his touch meant like to be as of Umesh n sukku for her.She didn't even share that with them.Even i felt the same.She was not even ready to share with her own mom these years.After Viraj;s entry all our predictions about nisha is going wrong one by one.

P.S.NiShav was the hot topic when Rithesh comes in right 😉Nobody is gonna bang u 🤗
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Heyyy Anjali 😆 🤗

hey jahnavi long time
just got over with exams
will interact soon
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EhtNainalover

even i am sad ki eht got over so soon it was brilliant