Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Lets instagram..THIS Moment

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged

- Bawarchi Boss Hamarey

Aman was at service as he took over Kitchen duties with Sunny Tai and the duo even had a adrach-paste debate LOL

- McNeeli .. Instagram

Aman was in his full on bawarchi-pati mode when McNeeli arrived and clicked his pic. He commented how Ragini knew how to wipe off the identity of the men in her life and Aman could only pout in return

And right after McNeeli trapped Aman by making him give a tour of the house to Jignes's parents

- Nivedita.. Ahan

So today marked the entry of yet another villain aka Nivedita in the story who apparently always had the hots for McNeeli and Pam fire McNeeli for not going for dinner with her.

Pam fired McNeeli and made him say sorry to Nivedita all the while insulting Ragini in her own home. 

Headache Moment - Pam and her baritone, seriously, i had to reduce the sound of the tv

Edited by Armu4eva - 22 December 2014 at 10:34am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenmadhurjyaChrisinSmunnihyderabad4856kojagoryfanamazingneira---jais---ddsoapsDiscoDhoklaSiddhi_JaymaapoeticInfinitedreams-Swetha-

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
LOL, i out my TV on mute hen Pam was shouting LOL
She's downright irritating 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4856-Swetha-

Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Nice post..
Pam too loudly .wherever her scane coming on the tv volume off or skip the scane 
---jais--- IF-Dazzler
---jais---
---jais---

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Lovely post.
You are right when Pam was shouting i really want to mute my tv and nivedita, itna mitha hona zeher ke barabar hota hai.
4856 Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Pam is just too much...barging into Ragini's home like this and insulting her...Angry
Neil should have shut her up...!!AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneira

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
good post. I must say I really appreciated Dr. Aman for his thoughtfulness to come to Ragini's  house.  It was really refreshing moment in whole episode, when he takes Neil and dadi for tour.
Aarav's roomLOLLOL, and wait jumps into bathroom. what a scene and about his photoLOL

Well must say, Neil is so full of jealousy that his brain is not working. U should show some doubt that no picture, he doesnt know bathroom or Aarav's roomConfusedConfused

Neil sab ""sudh budh" kho baitha hai. uske upar se aaj Pam aunty ka itna pyaar paake woh aur bhi dhanye ho gaya.Big smile

Edited by aati1429 - 22 December 2014 at 11:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4856photofreak

4856 Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

good post. I must say I really appreciated Dr. Aman for his thoughtfulness to come to Ragini's  house.  It was really refreshing moment in whole episode, when he takes Neil and dadi for tour.
Aarav's roomLOLLOL, and wait jumps into bathroom. what a scene and about his photoLOL

Well must say, Neil is so full of jealousy that his brain is not working. U should show some doubt that no picture, he doesnt know bathroom or Aarav's roomConfusedConfused

Neil sab ""sudh budh" kho baitha hai. uske upar se aaj Pam aunty ka itna pyaar paake woh aur bhi dhanye ho gaya.Big smile

So true agree with you..!!
DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I swear Pam was screaming her lungs out.. it was unbearable

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index