India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Today's EPISODE JUST LOVED IT # THANKS CREATIVES OF THE SHOW

Rajkashyap Groupbie
Rajkashyap
Rajkashyap

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I cant Explain How Much I loved Today Episode ,After 30 episodes My KY2 IS back ...Last 30 episodes was too boring for me ...Without Music ,That cabir fisco ,That Harshad ,That Dhruv ,That Puppy Manik ... I dnt Know but My KY2 Was Lost Some where ... So Now Old Fab 5 is Back My Monster MANIK is Back My KY2 is Back ...And By the way this new Girl is Hooot ...Waiting for Her Bonding with Fab5 & Manik & OFCOURSE JEALOUS NANDANI ,
Bechari NANDU Ko Kuch jada he Secrifice Pasand Hai ,MANIK USSE I LOVE You nai bulwaya to Uska nam Bhi Monster Malhotra nai #Just kidding ... But seriously Loved the Episode ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam2015nicki11kreshamSue101

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
me too loved...although it was not upto the mark but still better than previous episodes of rona dhona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue101

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hug
_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajkashyap

I cant Explain How Much I loved Today Episode ,After 30 episodes My KY2 IS back ...Last 30 episodes was too boring for me ...Without Music ,That cabir fisco ,That Harshad ,That Dhruv ,That Puppy Manik ... I dnt Know but My KY2 Was Lost Some where ... So Now Old Fab 5 is Back My Monster MANIK is Back My KY2 is Back ...And By the way this new Girl is Hooot ...Waiting for Her Bonding with Fab5 & Manik & OFCOURSE JEALOUS NANDANI ,
Bechari NANDU Ko Kuch jada he Secrifice Pasand Hai ,MANIK USSE I LOVE You nai bulwaya to Uska nam Bhi Monster Malhotra nai #Just kidding ... But seriously Loved the Episode ..

sry to d
say but i dont like tis track...that new girl is bringing jealousy for nandhu but we wanted jealousy for manik coz he is the one who osnt accepting his love..i luved the fact that my old monster manik is bck but hw can ucsay that cabir fiasco,dhruv nd puppy maanik KY2 is abt all so they shud give equaspace nd i am totally a manan shipper nd manik ki crazy fan hoon main but still every character shud be processes nd u will wait watever happens coz atlast manan will b together ..
l

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msjen22MuratHayat

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
jale pe namak chidakna koi aapse sikheSleepy

piyu008manan_flab

Rajkashyap Groupbie
Rajkashyap
Rajkashyap

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaarshi

jale pe namak chidakna koi aapse sikheSleepy

No offence but What are you saying ???? I am not doing this ... I genuniely Loved the epispde ...
N_Niya IF-Rockerz
N_Niya
N_Niya

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
episode was 'somewhere below average' for me..coz I think d charm of ky2 is missing somewhere!
focused Manik was good but nandini being puppy should be stopped asap!
i wanted a start afresh!..not this peechhe peechhe bhaagna bhagaana.. uparse wo new girl! kuch zyadahi oversmart hai!.. manik pe kaise kood padhi! koodnewaali type attractive nai lagdi mainu!..
I think enough of this melodrama, now they should start afresh to bring back d charm of #MaNan
na ki koi teesri ladki le aao aur typical jealousy track dikhaao!

Edited by N_Niya - 22 December 2014 at 10:47am

piyu008LittleWoman

Rajkashyap Groupbie
Rajkashyap
Rajkashyap

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N_Niya

episode was 'somewhere below average' for me..coz I think d charm of ky2 is missing somewhere!
focused Manik was good but nandini being puppy should be stopped asap!
u wanted a start afresh!..not this peechhe peechhe bhaagna bhagaana.. uparse wo new girl! kuch zyadahi oversmart hai!.. manik pe kaise kood padhi! koodnewaali type attractive nai lagdi mainu!..
I think enough of this melodrama, now they should start afresh to bring back d charm of #MaNan
na ki koi teesri ladki le aao aur typical jealousy track dikhaao!

What??? now Jealousy track is Typical ... Abhi tak To Dhruv aur Uss naye Chomu ke sath Nandani ko dekh kar jab Manik jealous ho raha tha to Bahot Kush ho rahe the ...What if This Time nandani is Jealous ...No offence but I am loving this Track ...

Go to top