Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Mujrewalli Sanam... 22.12.2014 (Page 4)

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheImbecile

I don't even know if I can watch this episode.
The premise of the SaHil scene is not enticing enough considering how it played out. Sanam saying she had to do humiliate herself and save his izzat by being the mujrewali??? How is that NOT oxymoronic?

I guess that they wanted to create "The Ultimate Sacrifice" moment, for Sanam. It fell flat. That scene where she prayed all night for Aahil to survive his injuries was far more dramatic.

I hope Adiit's character is not bringing in TRPs and decide to wrap up her character quickly! Honestly Nida was more watchable than this character's polygamy track with SaHil. Nida being brought back to be Tanveer's replacement to wreck havoc on SaHil's lives is more believable than this Sanam2 crap. 

I hated Nida !! But she was a worthy adversary, and it was good. She was a threat to SaHil, but we knew Sanam was going to win a catfight. but here... Sanam2 is married to Aahil, and that takes away a lot. 

He won't divorce her because it's mean to just let her loose after few days like that. And she "supposedly" saved the family's reputation, so he will have a platonic sense of duty. Dead

I so want Sanam OUTTA there!! 

Even Seher's track is running a muck. I know people on the forum don't like her, but honestly I didn't have much of a problem with her until the CVs started using her character as per convenience. And its apparent from the beginning that it was tiring Surbhi out which makes it all the more difficult considering both sisters are heavily involved in this revenge track. Seher becoming unlikable lays at the feet of the CVs who are being very irresponsible in the way they portray Seher. Especially when it comes to Seher not feeling guilty for Sanam and Aahil's MU...I wonder if they plan to use that to separate her and Rehan? 

They could've made Sunehri feel a little guilty about her role in the mess right now. Sanam might tell her to forget it, but she could insist to unite them with the truth. 

But , revenge over Tanveer is the ultimate goal... 

Anyhow ending that rant...and back to today's episode. The precap with Tanveer wanting to test Sanam's love...ughhh...Sanam is probably going to refuse to sign. She knows that by her signing the paper, Aahil will be screwed over by Tanveer and she wouldn't want that to happen! Plus that property actually belongs to her anyway. Honestly though Sage, she should just sign over the property and let the witch have it, because at least then Aahil will realize the reality of his so called ammi. 

If Tanveer dresses it up to Aahil, as though if Sanam doesn't sign her portion over to Aahil, she is an opportunistic golddigger. But this shouldn't work, because Aahil told Sanam, HE didn't want to sign the papers because he didn't want their marriage to end, and she followed suit.

but Sanam told Aahil, she would never humiliate him, and if by signing the papers would make him believe her, she might just. Heck she just danced a mujra to save his face...

Why so much focus on SaHil, Sanam2 and Tanveer in this way? What happened to the SaSe revenge track? Where are Seher's reactions to Sanam's actions? Why are the CVs sidelining things that are important? Unless this sudden focus on SaHil is for Aahil to find out about his ammi's truth? 

How many times have we wondered Which Raaz is going to explode now? only to find the knots getting more and more tangled and the raaz-es buried further.

Anybody saw the news article about Nawab murder under the carpet yet??LOL

I hope that's the reason because honestly even with the SaHIl scene in today's epi, I have the same reactions as you while reading the updates! Just want to roll my eyes till eternity. UGH. 

CVs need to get it together!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enigmatic_Angel

Sanam performing mujra to save Aahil's reputation and Aahil confused between his ammi and his real sanam..URGHH!! it's getting on my nerves now!!
Obviously sanam won't sign the papers and she will end up being a gold-digger infront of Aahil..

This story is in search of good cv's and cv's are in-search of  good stories..!!

She won't appear the gold digger to Aahil. They've had that argument before. She knows he thinks signing the papers would end their marriage. But it wouldn't end the marriage, unless Tanveer played with the legal papers...
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Nawab ki izzat is a joke.
Shauhar ki izzat is a bigger joke.
Sanam saving both these izzat by dancing while hooligans were ogling her is the biggest joke.

But in midst of all these jokes, Ahil realised he is still in love with Sanam. Sanam's blood undid what Billi had painstakingly done to oust Sanam.
First AHil brought her into the house, then carried her into their room.

Sj's dance was good and Saahil scene after ages was like an oasis in a desert till the Billi duo barged in to destroy the moment.

And Sanam leaving the room giving private space to husband and souten, elevated her to the status of "SANAM INDIA". 

Sanam and Aahil were having a lovers' tiff in the middle of war zone. They are standing waist deep in muck and getting more stuck by the minute. 

I so wished Sanam could've snuck in a word, that she didn't leave him. But someone took her away...

Tanveer is so shameless, barging into her grown as* sons's room and meddling in the bedroom politics... 
Dead

All i can hope for is that when Tanveer gets desperate, she makes bigger mistakes.

And what is Rehan waiting for man??

I wished so much that either Lateef or Rehan could be what NK was for Khushi...
"I'm there for you, always, Khushi..."Cry
IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7itsokaysammy

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

Hey Sagey... you may ignore my reply if you want to...
I have moved out of QH for a month now, Able to catch a glimpse or 2 sometimes. Saw your post which is awesome as usual while I was lazing around.

Gasp Gaspe animated GIFMe ?? Ignore ?? No...!!LOL
I get it... QH is getting a little tough to swallow... 
But SaHil will get out of the muck somehow...
Make a few new enemies in the process...

saw a mujra segment on SBB and actually thought its Sanam throwing a kind of dare on Aahil. I really really thought she had walked out on Aahil---- finally until the reporter said something about her 'having made to do mujra' Oh dear... whether Ahil/Ammi/circumstances made her do a dance, its irrelevant. the fact that she did it inspite of herself is all that matters. And this I do not like.. compromises

But I am here to make a totally diff point. Perhaps Sanam being made to dance on a wedding is to make us a little more sympathetic to such dancers. After all they could be somebody's bahu/beti, etc... too.

All right..Sermon overDeadLOL
Hahaaa... You're cute !!

On second thoughts Sanam of yester months would never do this kind of blatant con/impersonation. Acting like someone she isn't. Proximity to someone playing its tricks on her eh...LOL

She would have just said a simple sorry for not being able to reach or better given a lecture to Aahil to not have such shows at allLOL

This mujra dance was supposed to be the Ultimate Sacrifice, but somehow it didn't appear like that because it didn't make sense...

I dunno Minnie, but something good has to come out of this... right?

minnie2308

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabees011

Sanam and Gul Khan together should write a book on "1000 ways to save izzat." 
1) Be happy for a CON WOMAN of a twin sister who is impersonating as you while cuddling around with your husband. Forgive her once exposed inspite of the blunders made and havoc caused by her in your relationship. Hug her often

I still demand that huge rock returned to Sanam !!Ermm Seriously , how can they not mention even a little guilt in their conversations. Instead of pinching cheeks and coochi-cooing...

2) Embrace a new "SAUTAN" whole-heartedly and allow her to share space with your husband

Ugh... for me its' just Dead

3) Agree to serve as the servant of both your husband and his NEW CON WIFE and don't protest against his inhuman demands. After all izzat aur pyar ka sawal hai so degrade yourself and kill your self-respect as all is fair in LOVE for abusers and WAR against Mother-in-laws

Now this doesn't fit Sanam's character at all.. She was the one who was about to leave when Aahil was going to marry Nida, because Nida targetted her personally to shame. Why should Sanam take it from Aahil now? 

Because she wants to save Aahil from his past. To tell him he was innocent of his father's murder, and he is being strung along like a fool by his stepmother.

4) Allow everybody including your so-called MISGUIDED husband to remain in the dark about your twin who replaced you and as a result caused your husband to be TRADED with a stranger in a CON MARRIAGE set up by your mother-in-law.
5) Take breakfast to the room where your your sautan is staying and serve her without protests as you are the servant
6) Walk into a red light area of prostitutes so that you can fulfill the demands of your BLIND & WHIMSICAL husband who wishes to entertain his VIP guests and thus GUARD his honour by BRINGING in a prostitute or pimp to do item numbers.
7) Replace the prostitute by wearing a face veil and do the item number while allowing his VIP guests to touch and manhandle you. Do all this to save your impulsive husband's honour who gives a damn about your SAFETY, IZZAT, and ZUBAANI (her side of the story).
8) Take all the touching and manhandling lightly and forgive your so-called husband when he does a 360 degree somersault in terms of behaviour while still being confused about his CON MARRIAGE.
9) Tell him you will do EVERYTHING to DEGRADE yourself when it comes to saving his izzat by BRINGING in COURTESANS or replacing them yourself
10) When your evil MIL walks in with the sautan, give your impulsive khote nawab the golden opportunity to shower your sautan with the legal rights of a wife even though it was a CON MARRIAGE.

Haha.. when you put it like that...Confused
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFfreak

Is revenge worth it? Ultimate question.

Bring the skeletons out, the dirty linens have already been washed in public.

Exactly !!!Clap

I never understood this...
Just take Dilshaad to the cops and make a public spectacle of it. 
Tanveer values her high and mighty position the most.
She was the most angry when Razia called her a bazaar woman.

but the twins need proof. If not no one will believe them.
That's why they want her to admit it herself...

itsokaysammy

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by typhoon

ghar ki izzat  k liye koi mujra karta hai kyaAngryDead  gul u have lost your mind fullyAngry
stop  female humiliation its   a bad taste Angry

You know what upset me?
Aahil saw her dancing... he knew it was her. He did nothing.

people were throwing money at her, dancing and touching her. He did nothing.

His mother revealed her identity to everyone, who recognized her too, and he did nothing.

he has always stood by and done nothing. So sad.

Go to top