Mujrewalli Sanam... 22.12.2014 (Page 3)

typhoon IF-Rockerz
typhoon
typhoon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Nawab ki izzat is a joke.
Shauhar ki izzat is a bigger joke.
Sanam saving both these izzat by dancing while hooligans were ogling her is the biggest joke.

But in midst of all these jokes, Ahil realised he is still in love with Sanam. Sanam's blood undid what Billi had painstakingly done to oust Sanam.
First AHil brought her into the house, then carried her into their room.

Sj's dance was good and Saahil scene after ages was like an oasis in a desert till the Billi duo barged in to destroy the moment.

And Sanam leaving the room giving private space to husband and souten, elevated her to the status of "SANAM INDIA". 

good take gitaEmbarrassedLOL

i hate  this sanam humiliation  is  gul ko  kya maza aaata  hai aise  sanam humiliation mai i want  old sanam back   i think   when   sanam will refuse to sign  papers ahil  jerk will again  misunderstand  sankCry   and then    dhabewali  will be back this time  she is be rich   half propertyTongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

typhoon IF-Rockerz
typhoon
typhoon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:58am | IP Logged
ghar ki izzat  k liye koi mujra karta hai kyaAngryDead  gul u have lost your mind fullyAngry
stop  female humiliation its   a bad taste Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7itsokaysammy

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Hahaaa... 
fabulous comments!!

Just back from an insanely busy day, will get to replies soon...
thanks! !Heart
angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged
1. I want Sanam to sign d papers n leave d house.

2. Then SaSe sud contact Ayaan, Haider or AnZee n tell them everything. They sud go abroad to either of them. Gul sud show some logic n involve old characters.

3. Tanveer will show his real face n Ahil will come on street. 

4. Ahil will contact Sanam but she will dump him saying men like him can never change who never uses their minds n can only think abt themselves. She sud tell him dat she can never forgive a man like him for being inhuman wid her 4m day 1.

5. Rehan will contact Seher but she will also dump him saying dat she can't trust a hypocrite man who hates lies but kept everyone in dark abt his mother. She sud tell him dat if he had helped them earlier wid Tanveer n exposed her in some way then she wud hv never won.

6. Sanam sud file for divorce n mention everything 4m burning her dhaba, Ahil's mental n physical torture on for making her work as a slave including making 100kg ladoos, never trusting her, not investigating whether his 2nd marriage is valid or not, again making her a servant n mentally torturing her in many inhuman ways. She sud get divorce n alimony.

7. Then Ayaan, Haider, SaSe, Dilshad, Haya, Rahat n some other old characters sud make use technologies n various sources including past police record of Rashid to expose Tanveer. 

8. Then they sud somehow find dat KV n SM still belongs to them n Ahil's father n Munisa were fraud. 

9. Then Haya n Rahat sud take KV. SaSe n Dilshad sud take SM n get Tanveer in jail. They sud also kick Ahil n Rehan out n show their aukaat.

10. Then SaSe n Haya sud run Dilshad Constructions n Siddiqui Constructions. SaSe deserves better guys.

Why can't cvs ever end widout showing any pairs. Ahil n Rehan r useless n worst. She sud show sumthn like its not necessary dat all women need men n marriage is an option.

AnnzSageflower7

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Wah Wah.. So Aahil was not getting even one girl and now he is the proud owner of 2.Dead

Bas yahi bacha tha.
Just divorce the other one man. Like an honest couple. Say it was a mistake. Give her alimony..etc. Sounds yucky, but its better than what she will face in this marriage.

And now what, Aahil- one size fits all..tried and testedAngry 

And because CVs cannot handle 2 woman 1 man relation with maturity, one has to be a vamp, so they and us can pluck her out without pricking our delicate conscience.
I was scared of loads of abuse being doled out on Sanam and hence did not watch it.

But I am pleasantly surprised to read that there was none from Aahil's quarter. Perhaps CVs realised its a dangerous route.
even if the tunaround was not good or convincing I will not complain since it is for the better.

How many times have we chewed on unconvincing storyline... which was for the worse. This one is unconvincing for the better.

Sorry I had a long day, and only just got a chance to sit at my faithful laptop...

Yes! How uncomfortable was that scene..?

But why didn't Sanam use the opportunity before her to speak with Aahil?

He was right there, sympathetic and mellow, feeling something for her...

Why didn't she just say, "I didn't run away Aahil... I was kidnapped..."

The seed of doubt would have been planted and his suspicions would have been raised..
He'll start asking questions and she'll get her time to explain!

She'll have to come clean about her twin... If she wants Aahil to trust her...

But... of course... the twin revenge track is also running... 
And Tanveer must NEVER know the existence of a twin.
Why, I no longer remember. ..

It struck me when Sanam said she doesn't want to get in the way of his new marriage; Was she there to just save him from his Ammi's schemes, get her revenge and leave Aahil?

When she limped away, she looked like a woman forced to give up her love... for some greater good. For the innocent Sanam2. For herself too. Because Aahil will never trust her over his Ammi ever.

IFfreak

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

Umm i hope ammi's sanam leaves IM Cry LOL

I don't see that happening. I think I see Sanam leaving Aahil after her revenge. She has already formed a bond with her sauten, feeling her majboor...

Sanam is set to be the new gen Dilshaad...
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockofages

Aahil should go  on 
a  looong business trip...

and kidnap Sanam along !!

Go make babies and Tanveer can't take any properties !!LOL

(Ok got carried away with wishful thinkingOuch)
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeadDevil

seriously??
Sanam has no brains...
mujhre wali ni aayi.. to pati ke beijjati ho gayi.. izzat k liye khud hi mujhre wali ban gayi..

ab to izzat 1000 times badh gayi na sanam ji???

bhai koi akal do is ladki ki..
i really hate this thing a about daily soaps..
they portray a girl's character as so dumb.. ki bhai dunia maar koot ke bhi chali jaye na.. to bhi unke pair chhu ke jayegi..
do hi kaam hai daily soap serials ki lead actress ko... 
1)  ghar ki izzaat ke liye apna level zameen mein 2 gaj neeche gaad do..
2) mujhe pata lagana hi hoga..
uff!!

Absolutely !! Logic has gone for a long holiday... 

First of all the concept of the dance was silly to start with.
then the whole Izzat debacle ...

Actually the fact that everyone knew he has a first wife and he's married another in 3 months, is even more embarrassing that this hullabaloo...

Tanveer has made a joke out of him already, and he doesn't even know.

I hate it when Serial Heroines always behave super angelic about forgiving and forgetting.
Most women forgive and then guilt trip their husbands for the next 10-15 years !ROFL

Edited by sageflower7 - 23 December 2014 at 7:48am

itsokaysammy

Go to top