Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: IFfreak

Is revenge worth it? Ultimate question.

Bring the skeletons out, the dirty linens have already been washed in public.

Exactly !!!👏

I never understood this...
Just take Dilshaad to the cops and make a public spectacle of it. 
Tanveer values her high and mighty position the most.
She was the most angry when Razia called her a bazaar woman.

but the twins need proof. If not no one will believe them.
That's why they want her to admit it herself...
Originally posted by: typhoon

ghar ki izzat  k liye koi mujra karta hai kya😡🤢  gul u have lost your mind fully😡

stop  female humiliation its   a bad taste 😡

You know what upset me?
Aahil saw her dancing... he knew it was her. He did nothing.

people were throwing money at her, dancing and touching her. He did nothing.

His mother revealed her identity to everyone, who recognized her too, and he did nothing.

he has always stood by and done nothing. So sad.
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

1. I want Sanam to sign d papers n leave d house.
Me too... I want her to leave head held high.

2. Then SaSe sud contact Ayaan, Haider or AnZee n tell them everything. They sud go abroad to either of them. Gul sud show some logic n involve old characters.

Wouldn't that be great ?? Haider or Ayaan... or even Nuzhat/ Nikhat...
But we had Dilshaad ... who was awesome in Qh1, and she did nothing...

3. Tanveer will show his real face n Ahil will come on street. 

I actually wish Tanveer will think she has all the properties after they sign the papers, but find out that the property is absolutely non transferable, unless to Aahil's child. 😆😈

4. Ahil will contact Sanam but she will dump him saying men like him can never change who never uses their minds n can only think abt themselves. She sud tell him dat she can never forgive a man like him for being inhuman wid her 4m day 1.

Aahil has done too many unfair things to Sanam. She forgave him so simply the last time, but this time it's gone too far. Who will marry a husband who doesn't trust her??

5. Rehan will contact Seher but she will also dump him saying dat she can't trust a hypocrite man who hates lies but kept everyone in dark abt his mother. She sud tell him dat if he had helped them earlier wid Tanveer n exposed her in some way then she wud hv never won.

6. Sanam sud file for divorce n mention everything 4m burning her dhaba, Ahil's mental n physical torture on for making her work as a slave including making 100kg ladoos, never trusting her, not investigating whether his 2nd marriage is valid or not, again making her a servant n mentally torturing her in many inhuman ways. She sud get divorce n alimony.

7. Then Ayaan, Haider, SaSe, Dilshad, Haya, Rahat n some other old characters sud make use technologies n various sources including past police record of Rashid to expose Tanveer. 

8. Then they sud somehow find dat KV n SM still belongs to them n Ahil's father n Munisa were fraud. 

Ooohh, I  love this !!👏

9. Then Haya n Rahat sud take KV. SaSe n Dilshad sud take SM n get Tanveer in jail. They sud also kick Ahil n Rehan out n show their aukaat.

10. Then SaSe n Haya sud run Dilshad Constructions n Siddiqui Constructions. SaSe deserves better guys.

Why can't cvs ever end widout showing any pairs. Ahil n Rehan r useless n worst. She sud show sumthn like its not necessary dat all women need men n marriage is an option.

True... Sanam is a strong woman. She doesn't need a man to provide for her family. She was only marrying because Badi Ammi wanted her to. Now she has forgotten, because she had fallen in love... She will fight for her love for a while, because she loves hard like Asad.

But, everyone's patience has its limits...
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

True... Sanam is a strong woman. She doesn't need a man to provide for her family. She was only marrying because Badi Ammi wanted her to. Now she has forgotten, because she had fallen in love... She will fight for her love for a while, because she loves hard like Asad.

But, everyone's patience has its limits...

SaSe r only 22. They sud do furthur studies or some course. Thn, they sud run both DC n SC. Rehan was a hypocrite. He hates lies but hiding truth 4m everyone. In women based movies, women don't necessarily end up wid heroes like in Arth or Queen. Gul sud show sumthn like dis. I knew 4m day 1 dat dis Jhansi Ki Rani Sanam will one day turn Sati Savitri. Soon, Seher too will be turned Sati Savitri. I tried to like Ahil but I can't like him anymore. Sanam is dumb who thinks a mujrewali will save Ahil ki ghar ki izzat n she sud bcum one if d mujrewali does not shows up. Asad n Zoya wud not hv let Sanam marry a cheap jerk like Ahil n not let Seher to marry a hypocrite like Rehan. Both Sanam n Seher deserve better guys who wud care n respected them. 

Sanam ko chhodo, any girl who is stared, lusted, manhandled, whistled is made to dance by Ahil n it is not a big deal for him. He does not cares even if his so called reputed n VIP guests r cheap n jerks who throws glass n enjoys seeing a girl getn hurt n still dance. Dis proves dat Ahil does not respects women n treats them like toys. Otherwise, he wud not hv called mujra dancers in his big parties. I am not talking abt only Sanam but any girl. Girls r human beings not toys to be used by any Nawab or played by his cheap guests. Gul sud stop degrading women like dis. D guests were announced d dance of Rasilibai as if d bar owner announces d dances of a famous bar dancer.

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheImbecile

I don't even know if I can watch this episode.

The premise of the SaHil scene is not enticing enough considering how it played out. Sanam saying she had to do humiliate herself and save his izzat by being the mujrewali??? How is that NOT oxymoronic?

I hope Adiit's character is not bringing in TRPs and decide to wrap up her character quickly! Honestly Nida was more watchable than this character's polygamy track with SaHil. Nida being brought back to be Tanveer's replacement to wreck havoc on SaHil's lives is more believable than this Sanam2 crap. 

Even Seher's track is running a muck. I know people on the forum don't like her, but honestly I didn't have much of a problem with her until the CVs started using her character as per convenience. And its apparent from the beginning that it was tiring Surbhi out which makes it all the more difficult considering both sisters are heavily involved in this revenge track. Seher becoming unlikable lays at the feet of the CVs who are being very irresponsible in the way they portray Seher. Especially when it comes to Seher not feeling guilty for Sanam and Aahil's MU...I wonder if they plan to use that to separate her and Rehan? 

Anyhow ending that rant...and back to today's episode. The precap with Tanveer wanting to test Sanam's love...ughhh...Sanam is probably going to refuse to sign. She knows that by her signing the paper, Aahil will be screwed over by Tanveer and she wouldn't want that to happen! Plus that property actually belongs to her anyway. Honestly though Sage, she should just sign over the property and let the witch have it, because at least then Aahil will realize the reality of his so called ammi. 

Why so much focus on SaHil, Sanam2 and Tanveer in this way? What happened to the SaSe revenge track? Where are Seher's reactions to Sanam's actions? Why are the CVs sidelining things that are important? Unless this sudden focus on SaHil is for Aahil to find out about his ammi's truth? 

I hope that's the reason because honestly even with the SaHIl scene in today's epi, I have the same reactions as you while reading the updates! Just want to roll my eyes till eternity. UGH. 

CVs need to get it together!

Exactly

Too annoyed to watch
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ angel_juhi04: I would CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP AWAYYY if he actually comes on the street. Then he can build a home on the footpath by using plastic sheets and haystacks. He can then light his wooden stove in winter while shivering with cold at night time after putting Sanam 2 to sleep outside. He will then grieve and sing to chanda mama by holding out a copper bowl to ask for supplies of roshni since his dark footpath home would have no electricity and the only sources of roshni would be chanda maama himself and the kabhie jale kabhie bujhe type ke street lights of BHOPAL. 
Sanam can sing out loud and do bhangra salsa hiphop jive in her new-found Siddiqui Mansion along with haya, ayan, haider, nuzhat, and nikhat. 
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

This mujra dance was supposed to be the Ultimate Sacrifice, but somehow it didn't appear like that because it didn't make sense...

I dunno Minnie, but something good has to come out of this... right?

Thanks Sagey. I really appreciate you replied to my comments even if they were off the mark with regards to the episode😆😆.
I am quite a feminist and usually refrain from watching programs that are misogynistic or have characters that trample woman's self respect. According to me all who say that we should never expect to learn life's lessons from serial are extremely wrong. If that was so, why would we be taught moral science through stories. the wrong by serial characters is not in commiting wrong but not being taken to task for their wrong deeds. No man must watch QH and think he can get away after putting his wife through torture or even by not being there when she was tortured by someone else!!.

Look at me, when I go shopping alone and if I buy things heavier than I can handle, I call my husband and nag him about not being with me to carry all this heavy load. 😆😆 

Mahakumbh is good watch, these days it has caught my fancy😳

please continue to PM me when ever you update. I read tangled love new update and will comment... bt hey...it was very short😡
JShukla thumbnail
Oh Minnie^^ you have no idea. Not saving her from Razia's goons. you are still stuck on that are you🤣.

After that Aahil has behaved very badly with Sanam. What's more, even her love confession fell flat. looked really silly .

Now here people are finding hope in his very meagre tears and constipated expressions, saying that he loves her and is hurt when he hurts her.

If we see the compare between his hurt behaviour when she apparently ran away from him to today when he sends her to servant quarter. we will know the difference. He does not feel any hurt upon hurting Sanam. He is least bothered.🤢