Qubool Hai

Mujrewalli Sanam... 22.12.2014 - Page 2

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Enigmatic_Angel

This story is in search of good cv's and cv's are in-search of stories..!!

🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JShukla

Wah Wah.. So Aahil was not getting even one girl and now he is the proud owner of 2.🤢

Bas yahi bacha tha.
Just divorce the other one man. Like an honest couple. Say it was a mistake. Give her alimony..etc. Sounds yucky, but its better than what she will face in this marriage.

And now what, Aahil- one size fits all..tried and tested😡 

And because CVs cannot handle 2 woman 1 man relation with maturity, one has to be a vamp, so they and us can pluck her out without pricking our delicate conscience.
I was scared of loads of abuse being doled out on Sanam and hence did not watch it.

I watched it today, and no there is no abuse except for the usual Billi stuff towards Sanam...BUT as Sage's post indicates the about face of Ahil and the briefest of apologies for Sanam having to dance like that was 🤔 The scene really does look haphazard as if they have changed course abruptly...well what ever it is I'm just glad that the humiliation and abuse is done with...and it looks like from now on the polygamy stupidity is going to be the next show in this circus...
But honestly the whole premise of this mujrey wali and izzat and Sanam doing all this for Ahil and bla bla is beyond words silly.
Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago
JShukla thumbnail
SheAish I did not watch, but I corrected based on your comment.
 did not watch it because a lot of it was already shown in the segments, enough to know the gist.

However this relation is still unhealthy. Aahil has a penchant for public laundry washing and I know of such husbands in reality also. Their wives live a nightmare. they start yelling and screaming and make a dirty public spectacle of their wives' smallest fault. I am not married but have seen many marriages to know this.

They are good one min and another min they turn to devlis. Frankly I did not like the revelation that Aahil even has this capability. Now one can never trust him.

I dread the kind of uneven rich man-poor woman relation they will always have. So he did not apologise for making her a servant in her own house? Rightfully, the rules of house are as much woman's to make  as they are for man to make. And to top it, people call her dominating. She isn't really. She is a doormat. She limped away to her servant quarters ..right?
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nawab ki izzat is a joke.
Shauhar ki izzat is a bigger joke.
Sanam saving both these izzat by dancing while hooligans were ogling her is the biggest joke.

But in midst of all these jokes, Ahil realised he is still in love with Sanam. Sanam's blood undid what Billi had painstakingly done to oust Sanam.
First AHil brought her into the house, then carried her into their room.

Sj's dance was good and Saahil scene after ages was like an oasis in a desert till the Billi duo barged in to destroy the moment.

And Sanam leaving the room giving private space to husband and souten, elevated her to the status of "SANAM INDIA". 

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sagey... you may ignore my reply if you want to...
I have moved out of QH for a month now, Able to catch a glimpse or 2 sometimes. Saw your post which is awesome as usual while I was lazing around.

saw a mujra segment on SBB and actually thought its Sanam throwing a kind of dare on Aahil. I really really thought she had walked out on Aahil---- finally until the reporter said something about her 'having made to do mujra' Oh dear... whether Ahil/Ammi/circumstances made her do a dance, its irrelevant. the fact that she did it inspite of herself is all that matters. And this I do not like.. compromises

But I am here to make a totally diff point. Perhaps Sanam being made to dance on a wedding is to make us a little more sympathetic to such dancers. After all they could be somebody's bahu/beti, etc... too.

All right..Sermon over🤢😆

On second thoughts Sanam of yester months would never do this kind of blatant con/impersonation. Acting like someone she isn't. Proximity to someone playing its tricks on her eh...😆

She would have just said a simple sorry for not being able to reach or better given a lecture to Aahil to not have such shows at all😆

rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanam and Gul Khan together should write a book on "1000 ways to save izzat." 
1) Be happy for a CON WOMAN of a twin sister who is impersonating as you while cuddling around with your husband. Forgive her once exposed inspite of the blunders made and havoc caused by her in your relationship. Hug her often
2) Embrace a new "SAUTAN" whole-heartedly and allow her to share space with your husband
3) Agree to serve as the servant of both your husband and his NEW CON WIFE and don't protest against his inhuman demands. After all izzat aur pyar ka sawal hai so degrade yourself and kill your self-respect as all is fair in LOVE for abusers and WAR against Mother-in-laws
4) Allow everybody including your so-called MISGUIDED husband to remain in the dark about your twin who replaced you and as a result caused your husband to be TRADED with a stranger in a CON MARRIAGE set up by your mother-in-law.
5) Take breakfast to the room where your your sautan is staying and serve her without protests as you are the servant
6) Walk into a red light area of prostitutes so that you can fulfill the demands of your BLIND & WHIMSICAL husband who wishes to entertain his VIP guests and thus GUARD his honour by BRINGING in a prostitute or pimp to do item numbers.
7) Replace the prostitute by wearing a face veil and do the item number while allowing his VIP guests to touch and manhandle you. Do all this to save your impulsive husband's honour who gives a damn about your SAFETY, IZZAT, and ZUBAANI (her side of the story).
8) Take all the touching and manhandling lightly and forgive your so-called husband when he does a 360 degree somersault in terms of behaviour while still being confused about his CON MARRIAGE.
9) Tell him you will do EVERYTHING to DEGRADE yourself when it comes to saving his izzat by BRINGING in COURTESANS or replacing them yourself
10) When your evil MIL walks in with the sautan, give your impulsive khote nawab the golden opportunity to shower your sautan with the legal rights of a wife even though it was a CON MARRIAGE.
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GitaIyer

Nawab ki izzat is a joke.

Shauhar ki izzat is a bigger joke.
Sanam saving both these izzat by dancing while hooligans were ogling her is the biggest joke.

But in midst of all these jokes, Ahil realised he is still in love with Sanam. Sanam's blood undid what Billi had painstakingly done to oust Sanam.
First AHil brought her into the house, then carried her into their room.

Sj's dance was good and Saahil scene after ages was like an oasis in a desert till the Billi duo barged in to destroy the moment.

And Sanam leaving the room giving private space to husband and souten, elevated her to the status of "SANAM INDIA". 

good take gita😳😆

i hate  this sanam humiliation  is  gul ko  kya maza aaata  hai aise  sanam humiliation mai i want  old sanam back   i think   when   sanam will refuse to sign  papers ahil  jerk will again  misunderstand  sank😭   and then    dhabewali  will be back this time  she is be rich   half property😛 
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ghar ki izzat  k liye koi mujra karta hai kya😡🤢  gul u have lost your mind fully😡
stop  female humiliation its   a bad taste 😡
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hahaaa... 
fabulous comments!!

Just back from an insanely busy day, will get to replies soon...
thanks! !❤️
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
1. I want Sanam to sign d papers n leave d house.

2. Then SaSe sud contact Ayaan, Haider or AnZee n tell them everything. They sud go abroad to either of them. Gul sud show some logic n involve old characters.

3. Tanveer will show his real face n Ahil will come on street. 

4. Ahil will contact Sanam but she will dump him saying men like him can never change who never uses their minds n can only think abt themselves. She sud tell him dat she can never forgive a man like him for being inhuman wid her 4m day 1.

5. Rehan will contact Seher but she will also dump him saying dat she can't trust a hypocrite man who hates lies but kept everyone in dark abt his mother. She sud tell him dat if he had helped them earlier wid Tanveer n exposed her in some way then she wud hv never won.

6. Sanam sud file for divorce n mention everything 4m burning her dhaba, Ahil's mental n physical torture on for making her work as a slave including making 100kg ladoos, never trusting her, not investigating whether his 2nd marriage is valid or not, again making her a servant n mentally torturing her in many inhuman ways. She sud get divorce n alimony.

7. Then Ayaan, Haider, SaSe, Dilshad, Haya, Rahat n some other old characters sud make use technologies n various sources including past police record of Rashid to expose Tanveer. 

8. Then they sud somehow find dat KV n SM still belongs to them n Ahil's father n Munisa were fraud. 

9. Then Haya n Rahat sud take KV. SaSe n Dilshad sud take SM n get Tanveer in jail. They sud also kick Ahil n Rehan out n show their aukaat.

10. Then SaSe n Haya sud run Dilshad Constructions n Siddiqui Constructions. SaSe deserves better guys.

Why can't cvs ever end widout showing any pairs. Ahil n Rehan r useless n worst. She sud show sumthn like its not necessary dat all women need men n marriage is an option.