India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Mujrewalli Sanam... 22.12.2014

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged

A veiled Sanam dances to save Aahil's reputation, (Don't ask, I don't get it either!) and men throw money at her and also manhandle her. But she has awesome male backup dancers (!!!).

But she falls at Aahil's feet and time stood still... He looks horrified to see her in that position... dancing to male appreciation, whistles and money thrown. 

Of course Tanveer was always going to open that veil for all to see

And of course there was someone who recognized her as the first wife... Tanveer cattily tells off Sanam for falling down in grace so much to dance for money. And Sanam insists it was all to save Aahil ki Izzat... 

Sanam faints because she had stepped on glass and her feet were hurt. As she falls, Aahil runs to her to catch her in time. Anger forgotten, worry pushes through in his face as he lifts her to safety. 

Back into their former room...

Words can't describe how uncomfortable that made me feel. 

Sanam on the bed was supposed to be HERS, but now shared by Aahil with someone else. Aahil pulls out the glass in her wounds and is very much worried about Sanam. (*eyes rolling wildly*) 

She tells him she had to because he would have been embarrassed if Raseelibai didn't show up. Aahil apologizes that she was reduced to the status of a bazaar woman in front of everyone.

(Aahil ! This was what you wanted !! To humilate her !!)

Tanveer appears, Sanam2 in tow. Hands flying about Aahil sitting at the feet of the woman who embarrassed them all. Will you leave your new wife for this troublemaker?? Will you divorce this innocent girl to take back this woman??

Aahil is stuck between a rock and a hard place. This is what we were baying about guys... How do SaHil get back from this?? 

Sanam gets up, refusing Aahil's help. I never wanted to ruin Their function, I dont' want to get in between Him and His responsibility to his new wife. 

And she walks out. Aahil is torn and helpless, and looks super silly, gaping between his mother and Sanam. I'm so not surprised if he decides to commit suicide frankly. 

There it is, Sanam has stepped out of the way of Sanam2's marriage to Aahil. And Tanveer manages to physically keep Aahil from going to Sanam.

Who won this round? I'm not really sure..

But precap shows Aahil tired of these mind games, and wants the truth exposed. As Tanveer wants to bring the all important property papers for Sanam to sign...

Tanveer has decided, she can't get them separated, she might as well get her property and kick all of them out...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeploydomeSheAishnamruthapp29FazidaK18LizBennetJShuklaminnie2308tastahninsylvia99Ashi3Laura..farz_parachute--Mirage--..Orla..sahil333..Sakura..MrDarcyfanLovenarbhinavkGitaIyerShaitaanKiKhala

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Wah Wah.. So Aahil was not getting even one girl and now he is the proud owner of 2.Dead

Bas yahi bacha tha.
Just divorce the other one man. Like an honest couple. Say it was a mistake. Give her alimony..etc. Sounds yucky, but its better than what she will face in this marriage.

And now what, Aahil- one size fits all..tried and testedAngry 

And because CVs cannot handle 2 woman 1 man relation with maturity, one has to be a vamp, so they and us can pluck her out without pricking our delicate conscience.
I was scared of loads of abuse being doled out on Sanam and hence did not watch it.

But I am pleasantly surprised to read that there was none from Aahil's quarter. Perhaps CVs realised its a dangerous route.
even if the tunaround was not good or convincing I will not complain since it is for the better.

How many times have we chewed on unconvincing storyline... which was for the worse. This one is unconvincing for the better.

Edited by JShukla - 22 December 2014 at 11:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29SheAishrabees011LizBennetAnnzSageflower7..Sakura..

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Umm i hope ammi's sanam leaves IM Cry LOL

Edited by Surbhiholic. - 22 December 2014 at 10:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7..Sakura..Lovenarbhiflora212

THE_BOSS Senior Member
THE_BOSS
THE_BOSS

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Aahil should go  on 
a  looong business trip...

Edited by Rockofages - 22 December 2014 at 10:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011AnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
seriously??
Sanam has no brains...
mujhre wali ni aayi.. to pati ke beijjati ho gayi.. izzat k liye khud hi mujhre wali ban gayi..

ab to izzat 1000 times badh gayi na sanam ji???

bhai koi akal do is ladki ki..
i really hate this thing a about daily soaps..
they portray a girl's character as so dumb.. ki bhai dunia maar koot ke bhi chali jaye na.. to bhi unke pair chhu ke jayegi..
do hi kaam hai daily soap serials ki lead actress ko... 
1)  ghar ki izzaat ke liye apna level zameen mein 2 gaj neeche gaad do..
2) mujhe pata lagana hi hoga..
uff!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishrabees011tastahninJShuklaminnie2308KaanKeNiche..Orla..AnnzSageflower7..Sakura..ShaitaanKiKhalaflora212

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeadDevil

seriously??
Sanam has no brains...
mujhre wali ni aayi.. to pati ke beijjati ho gayi.. izzat k liye khud hi mujhre wali ban gayi..

they portray a girl's character as so dumb.. ki bhai dunia maar koot ke bhi chali jaye na.. to bhi unke pair chhu ke jayegi..
1)  ghar ki izzaat ke liye apna level zameen mein 2 gaj neeche gaad do..
uff!!
ShockedOuchROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishrabees011..Orla..AnnzSageflower7itsokaysammy

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeadDevil

seriously??
Sanam has no brains...

1) ghar ki izzaat ke liye apna level zameen mein 2 gaj neeche gaad do..
uff!!
ROFL your last 2 points are so true ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishAnnzSageflower7flora212

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I don't even know if I can watch this episode.
The premise of the SaHil scene is not enticing enough considering how it played out. Sanam saying she had to do humiliate herself and save his izzat by being the mujrewali??? How is that NOT oxymoronic?

I hope Adiit's character is not bringing in TRPs and decide to wrap up her character quickly! Honestly Nida was more watchable than this character's polygamy track with SaHil. Nida being brought back to be Tanveer's replacement to wreck havoc on SaHil's lives is more believable than this Sanam2 crap. 

Even Seher's track is running a muck. I know people on the forum don't like her, but honestly I didn't have much of a problem with her until the CVs started using her character as per convenience. And its apparent from the beginning that it was tiring Surbhi out which makes it all the more difficult considering both sisters are heavily involved in this revenge track. Seher becoming unlikable lays at the feet of the CVs who are being very irresponsible in the way they portray Seher. Especially when it comes to Seher not feeling guilty for Sanam and Aahil's MU...I wonder if they plan to use that to separate her and Rehan? 

Anyhow ending that rant...and back to today's episode. The precap with Tanveer wanting to test Sanam's love...ughhh...Sanam is probably going to refuse to sign. She knows that by her signing the paper, Aahil will be screwed over by Tanveer and she wouldn't want that to happen! Plus that property actually belongs to her anyway. Honestly though Sage, she should just sign over the property and let the witch have it, because at least then Aahil will realize the reality of his so called ammi. 

Why so much focus on SaHil, Sanam2 and Tanveer in this way? What happened to the SaSe revenge track? Where are Seher's reactions to Sanam's actions? Why are the CVs sidelining things that are important? Unless this sudden focus on SaHil is for Aahil to find out about his ammi's truth? 

I hope that's the reason because honestly even with the SaHIl scene in today's epi, I have the same reactions as you while reading the updates! Just want to roll my eyes till eternity. UGH. 

CVs need to get it together!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011farz_parachuteAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan

Go to top