India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

ZaZoo are getting annoying

multiDimensions IF-Dazzler
multiDimensions
multiDimensions

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
am i the only one that feel like i want to pull my hair out, zaki, his dialogue delivery, his expressions and his HUMSAFARnessAngryAngryAngry with arzoo and arzoo leading him in all stated matters is really irritating to watch, Deadit irritates me like anything, 
as soon as zaki appeared today in arzoo's room ( i am surprised at how free thinking arzoo and her family are, she can walk freely in any men's room and any men can walk into her room at midnight, time does not matter, she just finished her rendezvous with the elder brother, i say she enjoyed what she could get from there she didnt remember that she cant allow the elder to come so close to her, but in fact enjoyed the sensations for almost 3 hours per sahir's phone call with his scheming buddy
and then she cried and played the victim card why she can allow sahir to come close, touch her but  cant be his humsafar becasue the word HUMSAFAR from sahir brought her out of her sahirworld and she remembered zaki that she has promised zaki to be with each other for LIFEDeadDead
and then when zaki entered her bedroom at midnight , she again ate the cake from her HUM-SUFFER'S fingers,Dead i wished she had some flash backs of her time with sahir but NO she can handle both brothers quite efficiently, she can screw sahir as she has asked zaki to be with each other for LIFEDeadClapClap good going arzoo, your mom would be proud of you

what will she do when zaki will turn out to be the father of sam's child, im sure she will place the fault on sam because zaki is her humsafar and any wrong will always be of sam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddybasicquestion1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
If arzoo ka humsafar is zaki fair enough they should decide it and be over with it ... am fed up of this non sense ... i mean its actually making arzoo look bad ... she never even thinks twice about his dialogues they would clearly tell a normal person that what he is upt o ... but arzoo doesn't even get a hint 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinbasicquestion1TeAmo_Messi

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I agree!
It's too much now...Zaki saying so much...and Arzoo just simply quiet...can't she correct him that she wasn't upset because he wasn't there..say something...he assumes things and she let's him..

I don't buy the logic that words aren't required for exactly this reason..! We have tbe ability to speak,,to correct  wrong notions...misconceptions...why keep quiet and make life miserable?

Arzoo was more worried about hurting Zaki by being sad...one thought of Sahir didn't cross her mind...seriously unrelatable now...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinJunoonianbasicquestion1TeAmo_MessiSoaps1

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Hey Peyton how have u vene n lovely post 
Omg tht scene of cake eating could have given wrong signals to anyone ..I mesn hast ARZOO been giving signals to zaki n then she can't blame him if he falls for her Ouch

At,east sahir has been fair to her

Anyway with all due respect to Everyone I root for Zazoo ...save sahir n us THe torture n finish it once n for all 
multiDimensions IF-Dazzler
multiDimensions
multiDimensions

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hey ecri
hows you
thanks but cant help it
i cant even tolerate to watch zaki any more
why do i feel like he is trying to produce srk expressions
and seriously whenever he starts "happy bday to u" i want to slap him hard

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianEcrivain.

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peytonmanning

hey ecri
hows you
thanks but cant help it
i cant even tolerate to watch zaki any more
why do i feel like he is trying to produce srk expressions
and seriously whenever he starts "happy bday to u" i want to slap him hard

Peyton trust me the guy has been testing my patience for long and I am actually keeping a tight lid on my temper ...yes he tries to copy SRK all the time ...n he needs therapy ASAP Angry

Anyway ARZOO drives me up the wall n now we have another member in the party ..sometimes I wonder whose the sane one in neeyamat house LOL

Btw I am calling it a night ..c u Tom Dear TC n gn 
basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Read ur post n Luvd it. I could imagine a cute pout on ur face. For the luv of Sahir , let's all throw Zaki from a cliff and knock some sense in Arzoo.
I get ur frustration but I am so jittery after watching the show. Yikes!!! What sahir is doing to Arzoo, is really brutal. I can't imagine myself into this trickery. Any girl would fall for these antics. Brutal plain old brutal no offense To Sahir as I do luv his complicated persona.
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
they are actually being replusive now, i put it in mute whenever there is a zaki arzoo scene.. like W*F ? who the hell, which girl will be so much liberal and not even realize about the guy's hints and feelings ? Arzoo does not even give a 2nd thought to his words and obviously he will assume that she loves him as she encourages all his doings ..
Rehman, sahir, kurti apa are not wrong if they watch all these and believe that arzoo infact is zaki's girlfriend and trapping him... anybody would think alike.. and its annoying

Go to top