Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

Why didn't they stop AnuRaj's wedding? (Page 2)

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotic74

Hehehe logic ko maro goli is cvs mantra..hume kya shadi hogayi Anuraj ki baas...aab karo jo bhi karna hai

D'oh

I don't understand Hindi well Embarrassed. But I think you meant that cvs killed logic . And we have just to be happy that AnuRaj are marrying. Smile

When cvs show lots of illogical tracks which help villains plans succeed ..so why can't they show illogical things to help heroes? Yes . I am happy that cvs made AnuRaj married.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyness

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amfi123

AnuRaj is married thts wht we all care

Oh . Yes Amfi. That's all that matters .Big smile
awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Violet-Crystal

For me the word "logic" was lost from the serial the day Rajat believed that Anu took the CD (Com'on.. not even a 3 year old can be that dumb).
Now I'm just watching the illogical drama that only happens in lala land using my illogical mind... Now even if aliens landed in tomorrow's episode to take Kari back with them to Mars I won't be surprised... 

@pink. Great idea Violet. 
Clap

How I wish this happens. Big smile This Kari and her family are getting in my nerves. Angry
awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

Originally posted by Violet-Crystal

For me the word "logic" was lost from the serial the day Rajat believed that Anu took the CD (Com'on.. not even a 3 year old can be that dumb).
Now I'm just watching the illogical drama that only happens in lala land using my illogical mind... Now even if aliens landed in tomorrow's episode to take Kari back with them to Mars I won't be surprised... 
so we say kari looks manly and you say karu is an alienLOL but i agree

LOL

You reminded me of something. Well . If Kari looked manly and musselled why was she so weak infront of Anu? I thought she could push Anu easily .LOL
Joyness IF-Rockerz
Joyness
Joyness

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Originally posted by jyotic74

Hehehe logic ko maro goli is cvs mantra..hume kya shadi hogayi Anuraj ki baas...aab karo jo bhi karna hai

D'oh

I don't understand Hindi well Embarrassed. But I think you meant that cvs killed logic . And we have just to be happy that AnuRaj are marrying. Smile

When cvs show lots of illogical tracks which help villains plans succeed ..so why can't they show illogical things to help heroes? Yes . I am happy that cvs made AnuRaj married.Big smile

Hehehe my hindi bambaiya hindi...so difficult. ..to understand. ...yes I wanted to say cvs have killed logic..but as along as it gets anuraj together. ..illogical things  too will do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_PrincessPooru_awida

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
agree with u all... cvs lost logic track long back... so I m keeping my brain aside n watching dis illogical track ROFL
wat ever anuraj s together Clap

kari her dad n mom getting on my nerves Angry

awida

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:15am | IP Logged
awida i have a logical reason for why they did'nt stop anuraj marraige that is anu is 18+ and rajat is 21+ so it is legally wrong to stop to adults from getting married if they really want to get married. what say guys?LOL

Divineluster

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

awida i have a logical reason for why they did'nt stop anuraj marraige that is anu is 18+ and rajat is 21+ so it is legally wrong to stop to adults from getting married if they really want to get married. what say guys?LOL
ha ha LOL Clap

_PrincessPooru_

Go to top