Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Violet-Crystal

For me the word "logic" was lost from the serial the day Rajat believed that Anu took the CD (Com'on.. not even a 3 year old can be that dumb).
Now I'm just watching the illogical drama that only happens in lala land using my illogical mind... Now even if aliens landed in tomorrow's episode to take Kari back with them to Mars I won't be surprised... 

@pink. Great idea Violet. 
πŸ‘

How I wish this happens. πŸ˜ƒ This Kari and her family are getting in my nerves. πŸ˜‘
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

so we say kari looks manly and you say karu is an alienπŸ˜† but i agree

πŸ˜†

You reminded me of something. Well . If Kari looked manly and musselled why was she so weak infront of Anu? I thought she could push Anu easily .πŸ˜†
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: awida

I don't understand Hindi well πŸ˜³. But I think you meant that cvs killed logic . And we have just to be happy that AnuRaj are marrying. πŸ˜Š

When cvs show lots of illogical tracks which help villains plans succeed ..so why can't they show illogical things to help heroes? Yes . I am happy that cvs made AnuRaj married.πŸ˜ƒ

Hehehe my hindi bambaiya hindi...so difficult. ..to understand. ...yes I wanted to say cvs have killed logic..but as along as it gets anuraj together. ..illogical things  too will do
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u all... cvs lost logic track long back... so I m keeping my brain aside n watching dis illogical track πŸ€£
wat ever anuraj s together πŸ‘

kari her dad n mom getting on my nerves πŸ˜‘
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
awida i have a logical reason for why they did'nt stop anuraj marraige that is anu is 18+ and rajat is 21+ so it is legally wrong to stop to adults from getting married if they really want to get married. what say guys?πŸ˜†
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

awida i have a logical reason for why they did'nt stop anuraj marraige that is anu is 18+ and rajat is 21+ so it is legally wrong to stop to adults from getting married if they really want to get married. what say guys?πŸ˜†

ha ha πŸ˜† πŸ‘
RUQAIYA10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its true. There is no logic . At one time Rajat's love for Anu was portrayed to be very strong. It clearly bowls me that he holds Anu responsible. what happened to that love?

I can understand that being called a traitor to his country is a serious accusation and I completely empathize with Rajat. The pain and humiliation was too much bear. But how could he believe that Anushka could ever do that to him.
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Divya--

agree with u all... cvs lost logic track long back... so I m keeping my brain aside n watching dis illogical track πŸ€£

wat ever anuraj s together πŸ‘

kari her dad n mom getting on my nerves πŸ˜‘

I have to admit that after yesterday's episode I was happy to watch Kari's father advising her to leave Rajat coz he doesn't worth her. I wish she listened to him.🀒 At least we would be safe from hearing her crazy  scream.😑
awida thumbnail

awida i have a logical reason for why they did'nt stop anuraj marraige that is anu is 18+ and rajat is 21+ so it is legally wrong to stop to adults from getting married if they really want to get married. what say guys?

Yes  . It is logical.If AnuRaj were living in the west that would be much logical. But we eastern ppl have to take our parent's acceptance . This is considered illogical by westerns. So I have to admit that cvs were logical in this matter.
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: RUQAIYA10

Its true. There is no logic . At one time Rajat's love for Anu was portrayed to be very strong. It clearly bowls me that he holds Anu responsible. what happened to that love?

I can understand that being called a traitor to his country is a serious accusation and I completely empathize with Rajat. The pain and humiliation was too much bear. But how could he believe that Anushka could ever do that to him.

welcome to the forum RUQAIYA.😊

I too am shocked that Rajat didn't trust Anu. This means he doesn't really love her..and didn't know her enough to consider her trust worthy . πŸ˜• This is very illogical and it spoiled Rajat's character.