India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA......

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Shagun can do no harm to ishra... kyunki jis raman ko woh chod ke gayi thi is not dere anymore.. ab toh it is Ravaan kumar who belongs only and only to his JKR... he is blindly and madly in love with ishita...
she might succeed once in a while... but raman will reject her to no extentLOL
... adi is raman's weakness... things are not like before anymore... raman said today that "shagun aur adi ishita ke saath misbehave na kare"... i loved him then... omg... that shows ishita matters to him the most...

We have to fear ishita... jagat mata... might sacrifice.. but I'm sure raman will knock her head off..LOL... and not let her go... Embarrassed plz.. cv's show ishita more in her JKR avatar... like in the airport when she bashed raman for thinking about leaving her... i hope she teaches abshagun a lesson for trying to separate ishra... Toshiji, simi and romi I have high hopes from them.. they should make shagun's life horrible...

This track is for adi to realize how much raman loves him.. and that ishita is awesome...

I have this feeling that.. at the end.. abshagun will evetually lose everything...LOLLOLLOL... adi also this time...LOL

I want ishra to fight through this together... and hope shagun sees them hugging and all...Embarrassed... it will be fun to see her expressions then...Wink

And Mihika..Clap thumbs up to you for being the dumbest person on this earth... that reason to marry 6 foot 2 inch was awefully stupid... 
she thinks she saved mihir...Clap I DON'T THINK SO... mihir ko toh barbad kar hi diConfusedOuch... aur ishra to bhiCry... dumb girl... she leaves no stone unturned to harm ishra... i think the biggest villian of this show atleast for the last few weeks is MIHIKA the great... idiot girl... feel sorry for mihirConfused...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramsara926DesiGirl2291sudhabalakumartharun123SperoDivSoumya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top