India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman, Precap, Future (Page 2)

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I think the equations have changed you are right. I hope cvs take this track in the right direction instead of just dragging.

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocololo123

I really love your post because its not bias towards any character. I whole hearty agree with you. People always jump to conclusions before even seeing anything. I think both Raman and Ishita will not let Shagun come in between them. Perfect example is today's bedroom scene with Raman watching Ishita take care of Shagun. That scene indicated to me that Raman will not fall for Shagun's Censored. Also I am really hoping to see a strong Ishita fighting for her family. I get Ishita's kindness but she should fight for her family.

Also, Adi was listening when Raman was speaking with Toshiji that he hoped Adi and Shagun wont harass Ishita. So he know what to expect despite the fact that Ishita has time and again helped Shagun! He loves Adi but Ishita has opened his eyes reg blind love and even during the hand burning kand he was strict with Adi and was on totally ishita's side.So if u see there is nothing Shagun can succeed in doing - thou she will try. The whole Bhalla clan is there to support Ishita. Shagun will try using Adi to blackmail all of them but Raman wont take any shit from her. It is not about him not loving Shagun, but also he does not like her behaviour one bit. And he is not one to forget what ishita has done for the whole family and Ruhi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl2291---CoCo---

--Rashmi--- Goldie
--Rashmi---
--Rashmi---

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Me 2 agree with u dr.
Raman is the perfect husband 4 Ishita.
I didn't watch so many hindi serials. Bt the few i watched, they all bcame super hit those days like YHM.
In all those serials there were so many problems between the main couple. They hate each other, there were so many problems/ twists in their lives and relationships. Bt once they found that they r in so much love with each other and can't live without their partner their relationship bcame so strong. After that chahe kuch b ho jaye they weren't and couldn't seperated.
So,now I think this theory will also work with ishra.
After so many hurdles finally they found their true love. So that not adi or shagun even god couldn't seperate them.
This is my thought since i got 2 know about shagun's re-entry in bhalla house. Bt I don't know what CV's r thinking about that.
Also I had 2nd thought that smhw shagun will bcome successful creating a big problem in ishra relation. Bt yday when Raman said "Ishita doing so much 4 the woman who didn't do anything 4 her and he is so lucky 2 have her in his life. And when he said he is afraid that those 2 misbehave with ishita and his mom assured him saying that she will manage it" I felt so much relief.
So i give up that 2nd thought. All I want 2 c now is ishra romance infront of shagun and all her plans 4 creating problems in that house bcome flop.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl2291

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Lovely post
JUST FOR THE PAINSTAKINGLY TYPE WRITTEN note
I wish EVERY WORD OF WHAT U SAY COMES TRUE

Very true Smile
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
to b frank im waitng fr lohri...
---CoCo--- Goldie
---CoCo---
---CoCo---

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by cocololo123

I really love your post because its not bias towards any character. I whole hearty agree with you. People always jump to conclusions before even seeing anything. I think both Raman and Ishita will not let Shagun come in between them. Perfect example is today's bedroom scene with Raman watching Ishita take care of Shagun. That scene indicated to me that Raman will not fall for Shagun's Censored. Also I am really hoping to see a strong Ishita fighting for her family. I get Ishita's kindness but she should fight for her family.

Also, Adi was listening when Raman was speaking with Toshiji that he hoped Adi and Shagun wont harass Ishita. So he know what to expect despite the fact that Ishita has time and again helped Shagun! He loves Adi but Ishita has opened his eyes reg blind love and even during the hand burning kand he was strict with Adi and was on totally ishita's side.So if u see there is nothing Shagun can succeed in doing - thou she will try. The whole Bhalla clan is there to support Ishita. Shagun will try using Adi to blackmail all of them but Raman wont take any shit from her. It is not about him not loving Shagun, but also he does not like her behaviour one bit. And he is not one to forget what ishita has done for the whole family and Ruhi.

Well said sunitas123! ClapI also think Shagun is about to lose her pawn in this whole thing. She uses her son as pawn to get what she wants from Raman but this time I think it is going to be different. At the end of this whole track it will be Adi who will not let Ishra separate because this time he himself will see the difference between Ishita and Shagun. Shagun advantage will become her biggest disadvantage because her son will finally see the truth between his own two eyes. Like in today's episode when Adi was telling Ishra that Shagun keeps saying they have no home, Ishita gave Adi this motherly look and said you do have a home. It wasn't for Shagun, it was just for Adi. Then Adi gave her this look that I couldn't really describe. I think this track may not be as horrible as we think. No matter how bad of a kid Adi is, he is still a kid who needs love.
momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Very good post.
I agree, Ishra relationship has changed and there is deep love involved now and shagun is not aware.
Only problem is ishita insecurity of her own self will be tested by shagun which might weaken her.

DesiGirl2291 Senior Member
DesiGirl2291
DesiGirl2291

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momb24

Very good post.
I agree, Ishra relationship has changed and there is deep love involved now and shagun is not aware.
Only problem is ishita insecurity of her own self will be tested by shagun which might weaken her.

Yea it is a testing time for ishitas' security but in the past ishita has always been secure with her position in Raman and Ruhi's life so here's hoping cvs don't forget that and neither does she!!

Go to top