Posted: 9 years ago
The past couple of days I have seen many post on people bashing Raman and thats your opinion and I am not trying to change that but I have a different view on it. I personally love Raman, he is the ideal husband for a wife. Regardless of the fact that he did not love Ishita he always was there for her, even when he hated her. There were two occasions where I remember when Raman doubted Ishita e.g.. when she was lying about helping simmi and param and then the Mani track. But can you really hate him for that it is human nature and plus he has suffered cheating in the past. Even when he was helping shagun before and hurt Ishita, he was killing himself on the inside. He wanted to tell Ishita everything, which I found really nice that he wanted to share everything with his wife he merely considers a friend. 
I have also seen posts about him not seeming to care or be interested in Ishita going off of his expressions in for example the hug ishita gave after being kidnapped and he saved her and after the Manwa Lage scene. But I feel his expressions, even though I wish they were different, actually went with what he was feeling. In the hug scene, Ishita was really panicked and I think it hit him that his little lie just to be able to say sorry could have costed a lot. Coming to the Manwa Laage song ending, his expression was depicting that he didn't know what to take from Ishita doing this and he even questioned her afterwards about it.

Coming to the precap, I am wondering if Shagun knows that Raman and Ishita actually love each other. In the past she always wanted to create differences between them, but she knew they had nothing between them besides friendship. I am positive that Raman, in fact the whole Bhalla clan, will never let Shagun get near to them nor feed Ishita wrong ideas. Even in todays episode Raman was trying to stop Ishita from taking Shagun, but JM never listened, I could see his frustration about the whole situation on his face. He wants to help Adi, but not Shagun!! I am just hoping Shagun falls flat on her face again and maybe Adi accepts IshRa.

Now in the future an idea came into my head. Isn't Lohri coming up in January??? Remember, That's when Raman, Ishita, and Ruhi first were depicted as a family, even if it was for Tandon. I am hoping that maybe we can get a nice family scene during then...and maybe being too optimistic, our much awaited confession.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry for the rant, This is just my opinion! Please share what you guys think!

PS Can we just take a moment at how HOT Karan looked angry and that White shirt...ahhh๐Ÿ˜ณ. I guess but really when does he not look good lol
Edited by IshRaForever - 9 years ago
totally agree with u... raman is madly in love with ishita now... ab toh it will fun to watch shagun find out that ishra are in love now... ๐Ÿ˜†...
ishra should kick her out together...
loved loved loved your post, & absolutely agree :)
WELL SAID.
Raman is a perfect husband for ishita.
Both of them know the clear definition of marriage.
Both of them love each other very much.I can say only one thing abt them

'True love stand by each others
side on good days and stands even closer on bad days."

I really love your post because its not bias towards any character. I whole hearty agree with you. People always jump to conclusions before even seeing anything. I think both Raman and Ishita will not let Shagun come in between them. Perfect example is today's bedroom scene with Raman watching Ishita take care of Shagun. That scene indicated to me that Raman will not fall for Shagun's ๐Ÿคฌ. Also I am really hoping to see a strong Ishita fighting for her family. I get Ishita's kindness but she should fight for her family.
Totally agree wit u๐Ÿ˜Š really its a awsome post  loved it.. u made me remember tat lohri scean ws d basement for ishra relation, it ll b good to see it again๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Lovely post
JUST FOR THE PAINSTAKINGLY TYPE WRITTEN note
I wish EVERY WORD OF WHAT U SAY COMES TRUE
Just loved your post..I absolutely agree :)
I think the equations have changed you are right. I hope cvs take this track in the right direction instead of just dragging.
Originally posted by cocololo123

I really love your post because its not bias towards any character. I whole hearty agree with you. People always jump to conclusions before even seeing anything. I think both Raman and Ishita will not let Shagun come in between them. Perfect example is today's bedroom scene with Raman watching Ishita take care of Shagun. That scene indicated to me that Raman will not fall for Shagun's ๐Ÿคฌ. Also I am really hoping to see a strong Ishita fighting for her family. I get Ishita's kindness but she should fight for her family.

Also, Adi was listening when Raman was speaking with Toshiji that he hoped Adi and Shagun wont harass Ishita. So he know what to expect despite the fact that Ishita has time and again helped Shagun! He loves Adi but Ishita has opened his eyes reg blind love and even during the hand burning kand he was strict with Adi and was on totally ishita's side.So if u see there is nothing Shagun can succeed in doing - thou she will try. The whole Bhalla clan is there to support Ishita. Shagun will try using Adi to blackmail all of them but Raman wont take any shit from her. It is not about him not loving Shagun, but also he does not like her behaviour one bit. And he is not one to forget what ishita has done for the whole family and Ruhi.