Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Last 10mins literally had me laughing out loud !! 🤣 the way Upen was teasing karish was actually really adorable 😆 - Bedroom gang were just super cute 😳
PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree, it was super cute and he came across as really likeable!!😊
justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOL it was so cute and hillarious!!! I'm kinda liking tanna and upen's scenes in todays epi! in the beginning I bursted out laughing how they were talking about Sonali even tho shes one of my favs! lol "mein building se jump maaroongi, ya aap mujhe woh choore se maaro" 😆 

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Upen literally messed up last week and I was like *Kya Yeh Pagla Gaya Hai?*

But today he was quite likeable specially the way he sprayed on Ali's Pic and in last part of the epsd too.The way he was teasing Karishma and going in the blanket and coming out to say something and then back was hilarious. ..!!! Dimpy too started doing same thing LMAO...!!!

Quite Refreshing &Good to see fun side of Bedroom Gang for a change...!!!

For me the last 10 min of epsd stole the show...!!! 

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: blue_an

it was fun and cute and something refreshing
puray episode main P2G and sOnali ki bithcing sun sun k PAKK gai thi main
thanks to Upen i am now laughing at it
and Karishma's reaction was so cute

Exactly and it didn't look fake at all and looked natural fun convo which "NORMAL" people have in real world..!!
msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Both were under the blanket and using their hand to take advantage of the situation🤣

Well,...  Gujarati Patel Bhaaydo Upen and Gujju Bahen Karishma Tanna both are Gujjus

And the diff is,.. one is LBCD   ( London based confused desi ) NRI born and raised,.. the other is  a typical desi Naagin.

Let see, what may happen if Upen and Karishma marries,...

What will happen,.. if Upen Patel Marries Karishma Tanna ??

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so true...both the segments where he was endlessly spraying on Ali's pic and then teasing Tanna towards the end were damn hilarious🤣🤣🤣
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the only worth watching scene in yesterday's episode 👍🏼
dnmukhra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devsriya

Everyone is gone. So now he started flirting with Karishma and the way he was talking looked like a girl talk. I don't know which boys talk like that...going in and out of the blanket It's just my opinion. You need not bash me because I won't open this topic again.

That's how British boys treat women. Unlike Gautam who is shown in tomorrow's episode bullying Karishma in the bathroom. Gautam can only show his mardaangi by bullying women but last week when he got bullied by Upen he ran outside crying on Dimpy's shoulder. Pathetic...
Originally posted by: dnmukhra

That's how British boys treat women. Unlike Gautam who is shown in tomorrow's episode bullying Karishma in the bathroom. Gautam can only show his mardaangi by bullying women but last week when he got bullied by Upen he ran outside crying on Dimpy's shoulder. Pathetic...

If you had seen that  NRI movie  " American Desi "

the lead actor there " Krishnagopal Reddy ( Chris ) , -  his look, role, style, and accent as an ABCD,... very close resembles with our Upen Patel.

His fighting / Body-building / Macho / Boxings  were also Upen's style,..

Many  a times it gives me  a feel that  Upen is the same guy ! Lol.

This guy I am talking about,.. you can find the full free movie on you tube and at many other places,..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afriMMC8YUw

She also looked close to Karishma / Gohar !

Grab the movie on Youtube, if you had missed,...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=American+desi+DesiStopTV

---
Edited by Truth10 - 9 years ago