Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ek khiladi...teen Anadi....Dec 22 nd (Page 7)

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

I kinda liked the episode. It was a much needed dose for me so I HAD to ignore all the loopholes. Sigh! Desperate times desperate measures.LOL

We got a SaHil scene after so long. Yeah it did make me off a lil bit that how Aahil suddenly softened so much as he was hell bent on torturing her. But as I said I chose to ignore.
My SaHil heart took me over.LOL

As for the Precap I do have a feeling something big is gonna happen. The ME was not that great but it directed to a thing it might turn to a great thing eventually.

Firstly I noticed he was wearing same coat as in montage. I guess his dialogue about Parda fashing and all it kinda gave me a good vibe about truth being out in the open. There was something about how he said it or its just me reading too much between the lines. XD

And with spoiler directing towards Sanam 2.0 turning around I guess they are ending Billi character soon too. Just having a feeling.

Aahil's transition as you said was abrupt but still acceptable..

It is high time that Billi has to vanish..but only five days have passed in one month's challenge..

Anyways I just want Aahil to think beyond what billi says.

And more importantly, polygamy track has to end

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011flora212ShaitaanKiKhala

rabees011 Goldie
rabees011
rabees011

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Before Billi's expiry date arrives, I want Aahil to learn to think LOGICALLY like a normal person without his OTT antics and emotional or hormonal drives that lead him astray. He must also learn to save all the fights to be fought with Sanam behind closed doors rather than believing in PDF i.e. Public Display of Fight. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdj

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Ahil's 180 degree turnaround though undigestable, was way better than his behaving a jerk. When we've seen Asad forgiving Rashid overnite, this was way better.
Sanam's getting more and more mahaan by the day. Can give tough competition to KKB's Pragya.
Finally will papers and vakil arrive. High time they did.

It is just me or did Ahil seem like his Dimaag ki batti was on ever since Rehaan chided him for sending Sanam to get Mujrewaali.

This is beginning to look more and more like Ahil's plan.

But even after knowing it was Sanam, he stood there while Sanam was being mocked by his great Ammi.

Agreed Gita Aahil's change was quite abrupt but it is better than seeing him insulting Sanam every now and then...

But I just cant take polygamy track...a man and two wives...

Aahil should divorce either of the two asap.

Tanveer was giving lecture about Aahil's responsibility towards new wife as he is married to her.But I wonder why this is not applicable in case of Sanam..She is his legally married wife...

Anyways now a days whatever happening is difficult to understand. Mujra and izzat so much co-related...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011flora212

rabees011 Goldie
rabees011
rabees011

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrdj

Ahil's 180 degree turnaround though undigestable, was way better than his behaving a jerk. When we've seen Asad forgiving Rashid overnite, this was way better.
Sanam's getting more and more mahaan by the day. Can give tough competition to KKB's Pragya.

It is just me or did Ahil seem like his Dimaag ki batti was on ever since Rehaan chided him for sending Sanam to get Mujrewaali.

But even after knowing it was Sanam, he stood there while Sanam was being mocked by his great Ammi.

Agreed Gita Aahil's change was quite abrupt but it is better than seeing him insulting Sanam every now and then...

Tanveer was giving lecture about Aahil's responsibility towards new wife as he is married to her.But I wonder why this is not applicable in case of Sanam..She is his legally married wife...

Anyways now a days whatever happening is difficult to understand. Mujra and izzat so much co-related...
I just hope new Sanam doesn't turn negative. Instead, she should be shown as a strong woman who stands up for herself and collects evidence and witnesses to free herself of this con marriage set up by Tanveer. She is our hope as Sanam and Aahil BOTH have lost their backbones and self-respect. 

Waise mujra aur izzat ka door door tak koi naata nahi hai. Iss mujra-izzat scene se saaf saaf pata lagta hai ki aaj kal achche writers ki bohot kami hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdj

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

@bold what eitherAngry Ahil should divorce chidiya!  That irritating soul

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011ssrdjShaitaanKiKhala

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

I loved Sahil moments, aahil's concerns and his way of begging forgivness was supersweet.SJ and KV just rocksHeart.
Frankly speaking,I hated that Mujra scene. Mujra reallyDeadGhar ke izzat and all my foot. The men in the party..Are they the so called VIPs of Bhopal, they are nothing less than hooligans. Aahil wanted s anam to give the best party to these ppl ReallyLOLWhy should she die for her pyar, she should fight for it, becoz for the present moment aahil is a dumbo and he needs assistance and guidance from someone who is not biased. Later on she can make him beg forgiveness. I wish Rehan knock some sense into ahil. Rehan knows the evil plans of his ammi, if he cant reveal her at least he can make aahil aware of the pros and cons of the whole situation. But as someone rightly said that after the swap track ahil's character has become experimental.

Thanks sarita.

Episode was good but izzat and mujra was too much to handle..

And above polygamy track
ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

Originally posted by flora212

Awww you changed love you sariHugROFL

Hug
mujhe bhi hug chahiye Cry LOL .

Aww Mariya

Hug
[:D/] HugLOL

ssrdjflora212

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockofages

i just can't understand why do they have to show tanveer in each and every scene ??? i'm just getting tired of her nonsense in each and every scene...its high time that the ph decides to finish off her character or they can give her a temporary break...i can watch sanam2 as the new villain ...atleast she doesn't do OTT antics and moreover she is quite pretty tooWink...and another one is that faiz (wannabe viraj dobriyal) he is the most irritating character in qh ...one thing i'v realised that qh has the highest number of irritating,annoying characters than any other indian show...

Yea high time Tanveer should be sent to a vacation

flora212ShaitaanKiKhala

Go to top