Ek khiladi...teen Anadi....Dec 22 nd

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Hi

The title says it all

Title credit to flora212

Episode starts with Sanam dancing ..Khala identifies it to be Sanam and informs Tanveer.They plans to humiliate Sanam

In between dance, Sanam falls down near Aahil's feet and her mask is removed.Aahil and Sanam2 is shocked to realise it is Sanam.Sanam continues dancing and her feet gets hurt by broken glass pieces in the ground.

Tanveer unties her mask before Aahil could stop her. And Tanveer insults Sanam to the core.Sanam too answes her back that she did all this for saving Aahil's reputation..And she faints.Aahil is panicked and he carries her to his room.

Aahil tries to remove glass pieces from her leg. And Sanam opens her eyes.Aahil asks her why she did all this.She said that she couldn't find dancer and hence she had to do it to save his reputation...I mean seriously I don't understand connection between reputation and Mujra.

Aahil apologises to her that he shouldn't have sent her to call the dancer.She too says a wife reputation depends on husband's reputation..and that she can do anything for him.

Aahil's anger vanishes but just then Tanveer comes in with Sanam2 and tells him that it is all Sanam's plan..Aahil tries to defend Sanam but Tanveer reminds him about how Sanam ran away from marriage...Tanveer also reminds him about his responsibilities towards new wife.

Sanam tells them that she doesn't want to spoil Sanam2's life neither does she want Aahil to run away from his responsibilities towards Sanam2.She leaves from the room.Aahil tries to go behind her. Tanveer stops him..

Tanveer decides that she needs to act fast otherwise Sanam and Aahil will get closer again.

Precap: Tanveer tells Aahil to ask Sanam transfer half the property which is in her name to Aahil's name and Tanveer says she wouldn't.Aahil says he would call lawyer the same day as he too wants to get out of the confusion.

In short, so much happened in the episode but..the way polygamy is shown cant be digested..In today's episode, indirectly Sanam too had accepted Aahil's new wife..

Thanks

Sarita

Edited by ssrdj - 22 December 2014 at 11:25am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifemalar3SheAishFazidaK18fatima30kals82rakshaanratastahninAGirlHasNoNameAshi3..Orla..farz_parachute--Mirage----Sana--GitaIyerLovenarbhiMs.Sherlockedflora212ShaitaanKiKhalaChahat_A_Doshi

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Umm billi and ammi's sanam needs to go Unhappy but i loved today's episode Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Orla..ssrdj--Mirage--Lovenarbhiflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Yes this polygamy thing makes me unhappy even though I loved today episodeCry why is sanam accepting that chidiya?  Is she crazy? Well yah she is! Oh god Ahil ammi ki sanam ko divorce dedo Angry aur wase bhi niqah valid nahi he 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdj--Mirage--..Orla..LovenarbhiShaitaanKiKhala

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

Umm billi and ammi's sanam needs to go Unhappy but i loved today's episode Tongue

Today's episode was good

But i cant tolerate polygamy.They are not even trying to prove the nikaah invalid

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fanraya..Orla..ShaitaanKiKhala

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Yes this polygamy thing makes me unhappy even though I loved today episodeCrywhy is sanam accepting that chidiya? Is she crazy? Well yah she is! Oh god Ahil ammi ki sanam ko divorce dedoAngryaur wase bhi niqah valid nahi he

Yea episode was good but cant just take polygamy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Btw your title should be do chudail ek ullu ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdjLovenarbhi

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrdj

Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

Today's episode was good

But i cant tolerate polygamy.They are not even trying to prove the nikaah invalid
i don't think they will show nikaah invalid Confused but as we all know ammi 's sanam is negative so when her truth will be out she too will be out Ouch

ssrdj

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Btw your title should be do chudail ek ulluROFL

Change kar doon

flora212

Go to top