sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Fantastic post Clap The difference between Manik and Nandu has
been highlighted pointedly !
It would be interesting to see where this leads to but Nandu did make
her decision and right or wrong , she needs to live with it ! Manik will always
be in love with her but he did make it clear too that he won't pursue her anymore.
So LOL fun times ahead !

Edited by sonia_1 - 22 December 2014 at 2:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoiz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

first things first HugLOL...and now we can move on to serious ..life threatening...life and death stuff..Big smile

That behavior that you talk about is precisely what made this post..tears are no stranger to Nandini. and I did not find her wrong at all. She is doing exactly what she would do under the circs...she turned him down as expected...but did not stop loving him..she cares for him, worries about him...and tries to come to terms with her grief..fighting with herself every step of the way...painfully slowly inching towards a recovery...isn't this all natural, isn't this what Nandini is supposed to be like...??

Thank you for understanding my point...I have seen time and again that post break up there is a lot of anti Manik and pro Nandu feeling...which is all coz we see Nandu suffering while Manik seems to be doing fine...getting on with his life. But, that's exactly what they are...different people dealing with the same situation in different ways!! As you point out with various examples...Manik and Nandu feel differently about music...for one its life...for other just a way of life. We have to understand that pain might be a new concept in our innocent and happy Nandu's life...for Manek, he has seen it all throughout his life. He is not new to pain, he has learnt to grin and bear it and take it in his stride. Manik knows how to live with pain, how to keep on moving forward with the burden of heart break strapped to your back..so isn't it natural that he deals with it much easily than Nandini?? He seems indifferent and callous cause he indeed is, agony has been his constant companion, what's new?? People like Manik are so hardened and roughened that they actually perform better in angst. While the likes of fragile and delicate Nandini just wither away like dead flowers...so different and so beautiful when two such contrasts come together in harmony..

I guess that's where the problem lies...the constant gloomy Nandini, her tears, her depression are getting too much to bear now. The cvs do need to lighten up the use of glycerine. My guess is the advent of Miss hugging Manik at the first chance and Mr. Abhi sabka dost is just that...to bring in some jealousy, rouse some anger, some sparks...hope the cvs do it soon as this is a youth show and the last thing we can stand is bloody permanent tear jerker dukhi aatma mina kumari syndrome. LOL
EveeHug I'm so shameless..I directly jumped in the discussion without doing the first thingsLOL

@bold.. that pretty much sums it up!

I don't understand why ppl think that tears are only for weak ppl -that is so ManikishLOL
Yes excessive crying is annoying.. but Nandini has been crying for different reasons post musicana.. She will collect herself with time.. & going by what you say..I guess a jealous Nandu is better than a crying NanduLOL

And yes like you said in another post..I've always said that there isn't anything called right & wrong.. there are only perspectives..

Both of them are right in their place.. I also don't know why this forum mostly goes the pro-Nandini & anti Manik way when we know how Manik has been all his life.. He has learnt a lot from Nandini but not everything.. So expecting him to do what we/Nandini think is right is really impossible!

I always knew that Manik would sacrifice his love for Nandini if he came to know about Dhruv's love first but then the CV's tweet made me think otherwise.. But ultimately the inevitable happened & we can reason with it.. It was so Manikish to leave Nandini for Dhruv..

I though expected Nandini to understand Manik's stand.. it didn't happen! But that's ok..I can relate with that Nandini too because she was right in her place.. Even Manik agreed to that so even though he could explain he didn't.. because all he knew that he had hurt her badly & that's it..no amount of reasoning would change that he was wrong when he hurt her!

Manik wanted to talk to her..to know what was in her mind.. but he didn't get much! He still loves her..& hasn't "moved on" as such.. he still hopes that she comes back to him but what does he do in the meantime? Focus on music & the work that needs to be done.. Yes I don't like him being rude with her(angry fine)..& that's the reason I don't want Nandu to give him a chance to.

Nandini has always being going with the flow.. Becoming a scientist was her ambition but she gives it up & follows the path destiny chose for her.. The girl has always been in awe of the idea of True Love. & So was she when she thought she had found her true love in Manik till fate gave her a big blow & broke her bubble.. She was shattered..which is again so Nandini to cry.. though she had decided to not break for the guy who betrayed her. But now when she knows how deeply they love each other & yet can't be together..her pain is more. Thus her tears.

Edited by shibz - 22 December 2014 at 12:33pm

myvoiz

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Yes, it hurts...it hurts like hell to see an innocent and sweet Nandini coming to a standstill while Manik walks around her and then tries to move on...She is frozen in her tracks with nowhere to go while Manik is picking up the pieces of his life so fast and piecing a life together. But then what's new...and don't they say there is no fool like an old fool...and yes, Nandini has always been a fool.

Most of us want Nandini to get a life and now the desperation is at its peak but if we look at the past, she was always drifting. She never really could make up her mind about her career, she never did have a passion. Her initial inclination towards science was always hazy and the only reason she was in SPACE was the scholarship and so was saving tons of money. Music was something that she was familiar with as she was growing up., it was a water color background for her, just a white noise she learnt to grow up with 

On the contrary for Manik, it was his passion, his life, his sole purpose of existence. Music for him was the vivid masterpiece of his messy life.Time and again through the months, he has reiterated that no compromise when it comes to Music. The rhythm is in his soul, and he takes his tunes and his tune making band very very seriously. Unlike Nandini, who was a drifter, Manik was always ambitious and wanted to go places with his music. It was always a very well defined zone...

Even in the worst phase of their relationship, the current heart break or whenever before that, they suffered, Manik always took to music for comfort, for strength, for resurrection. His music kept him going...while Nandini's recourse was only tears.

The best example was the Musicana event...they broke up right before the event...Nandini on one hand made an utter hash of her performance as her emotions were absolutely haywire, her feelings scattered everywhere...she just could not get a grip on herself well enough to perform on stage...and I don't blame her at all...she is a person ruled by emotions. She is all heart !! And the shock she had was too much for her innocence and trust to bear...

And again the difference was mightily highlighted here, Manik in spite of all his turmoil, all his devastation, just refused to give in. He, whatever the setbacks, emotional or physical, performed brilliantly, and carried the band to its famous victory. He was always focused, always driven...

I agree that we all are mighty upset about Nandini's status right now, but all I am trying to say here is...Nandini has always been like that. A happy go lucky soul, an emotional beacon for one and all who has not yet found her niche while Manik on the other hand was all hard edges. He knew what he wanted from life, and he always had an aim and nothing did and would ever come between him and his music and his focus and his friends,...period!! He just wont let that happen. We love to play the blame game, which is essentially the human nature, but we cannot blame Manik (or the cvs) for Nandu's current pathetic plight. She was always too soft for her own good and thats the reason why she found herself in the eye of the storm on the very first day. No one pushed her, she is where she is due to her choices, good or bad. Her decisions, whether wrong or right, are her own to make and to suffer too.

For those of us who feel that Nandini has been dumped to move the story forward, just a gentle reminder that although we might hate what we see right now...but this was always the character graph. All the cvs are trying to do is stay true to their babies...they made these characters, essentially laid down the rules of the game from the beginning and now to expect uncharacteristic changes is like demanding rules of the game change in the middle of the game.

We love our Nandini because she always lived by her heart, she literally wears her heart on her sleeve, a gentle, loving soul who wants to take care of every one and spread her innocent, sweet happiness. She fights back when she is literally pushed to the brink and then all hell breaks losse. And we love our Manik, the heart less brute, who cares a damn about anything else other than what he holds near and dear, the selfish, egoist, hot tempered, driven monster.

Just cause the pain is unbearable, we can't or wont expect them to change. Nandini if she could turn an indifferent and cold shoulder to this pain won't be the girl we fell in love with. And Manik..if he shows a chink in his armor now, won't be the ruthless manipulator we adore..

The difference has always been there, the elephant in the room, sometimes subtle and sometimes highlighted. It's time we recognize the contrast between these two protagonists and in stead of feeling that the rug was pulled from under our feet, and feel cheated...lets celebrate the differences that made MaNan so unique.

P.S...on a realistic note...the way the two genders handle heart break is always diametrically opposite. Girls are so very emotional, which is our strength and our weakness too. While boys...lets just say...they are ruled by their heads...just look around you...

That's one interesting and good post that you have put up. Some new observations/perceptions for us..gives us food for thought..hmmm..sounds true what you said about Manan..but i don't agree with the general opinion that boys are ruled by their heads..boys are way more emotional when it comes to their one love..and generally also and girls are the one thinking with their heads rather than listening to their hearts..boys are real softie within..i mean in matters of heart/their girls, boys don't think at all..but in other areas of life they may be using their heads..

Edited by myvoiz - 22 December 2014 at 3:57pm
myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shefni

A beautiful post and let me accept i have practically nothing much to add up.Coming back to the post, this is exactly what happens when we get connected to a fictional show or what so ever, we expect the characters to play out in the tangent of the rights and wrongs of the world, but in reality , each individual may percieve a situation differently and hence their reaction to it may differ. Though personally after the episode , i wanted a strong nandhu carving out her own life , i realised that with her it was never that way.The way she kept reassuring dhruv about their undying friendship or the saviour armour , the way she stood through thin and thick with navya , or even after the utmost betrayal of manik , she stood by him through helping cabir .Yes this is what defines nandhini , a girl who stands as an epitome for undying and unconditional love,I have hopes for her to come around as for the courageous brave girl we have known and fallen in love with, but with time .So no matter how much i loose my mind after a not so good episode , it is still the show i fell in love with which makes me come back and makes me look things in altogether different angle 
Thank you so much...as you can see it has not been well received Wink!!

So true, I couldn't have put it better...that when we get attached to a fictional show, we tend to forget the fictional characters and the characteristics that endeared them to us in the first place and eventually and gradually expect them to act according to the realms of the real world. And even if its real world, as you wisely say, each individual is different, is unique and has a different way of acting, reacting, analyzing and understanding. Nandini and Manik are two very different individuals and so their ways of coping with heart break will be different. Heck, their whole view point to life and relationships is different. We have to understand that there is no right and wrong here...its just each to his own.

I love Nandini the way she is, the epitome of all that good in this world. There are very few like her, pure and good..she is in a way an endangered species...she is purely fictional cause such ppl don't exist in real life now. While Manik on the other hand is so real, so worldly, you cannot help but identify with him on some level.

The problem is when a loved couple fights..we tend to take sides and play favoritesLOL But the fact here is they both are right in their ways and I love them both. I think the cvs are still doing a fabulous job as these are the after the big storm days so, they have to take one day at a time...after all healing is a process that cannot be rushed...it takes pain staking patience...be it a broken arm or a broken heart...so like MaNan we will just have to grit our teeth and bear the pain and wait it out...
well-said. Whatever be the current events/tracks in the show it still is way better than so many other shows that come on telly these days. Just way better
myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
After reading the entire post and everyone's replies have got a better understanding of why Manik and Nandini behaved the way they behaved. ok, a  hypothetical question:What if Nandini would have now itself said what Manik wanted to hear..that ok we can be together/we will be together because we can't stay away from each other..what would have happened next in their relationship. 
I think because Manik's hand is hurt and he could have had lost his hand and music, that is why Nandini is more affected and is in more pain and constantly worrying all the time. If after one month, his hand has healed.. she might have gone back to her usual stance of staying away from Manik and would have achieved that with less effort and pain and maybe that's why they have introduced these two new characters to ensure that by the time Manik's hand heals, Manan don't grow apart but discover new reasons to get closer and be together, discover the right reasons-the main reason being love and as cliche as it may sound may develop an understanding that no matter whatever the differences their love will conquer all-as cliche as it may sound..they have to go through many realisations and the new characters/events might just help them to achieve that.

sonia_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index