India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

The difference... (Page 2)

shefni Senior Member
shefni
shefni

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged

The problem is when a loved couple fights..we tend to take sides and play favoritesLOL But the fact here is they both are right in their ways and I love them both. I think the cvs are still doing a fabulous job as these are the after the big storm days so, they have to take one day at a time...after all healing is a process that cannot be rushed...it takes pain staking patience...be it a broken arm or a broken heart...so like MaNan we will just have to grit our teeth and bear the pain and wait it out...

@bold..so true.Gritting teeth and waiting patiently for the tracks to unfold.No matter what i am still rubbing my hands with glee around 6 .29 waiting for the show.Be it to the depths they have brought about  the challenges, the troubles , and insecurities which teens undergo , i have hopeSmile.Be it the Cvs or Manan , they may falter ,fall behind , but they will always find their wayEmbarrassed.#heightsofoptimism#

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizgauriangelevelineshibz

deepalokii Newbie
deepalokii
deepalokii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Sorry Guys but she is not pining for Manik I am really sorry for supporting that guy Poor guy made it very clear that he is sorry and he wants her Please stop blaming that guy for her tears now ..Its her own decision to stay away from him..:Last time hospital he was talking not screaming at her not losing his control he asked her do u really think we should not be together she said we cannot be together Y r we bashing up the guy for just listening to her and giving her what she asked for  ...He is also thinking about her he is frustrated becos she left him ..He is trying his best to get what is left of the pieces of his life together..Maniks character never discussed his problems with anyone so please stop saying he has FAB 5..FAB5 always had him..he is yet to have them relaize his feelings and do something for him
What was irritating was no one from FAB 5 said hi to Nadini Druv didnt attempt to talk to her ...Are these characters without any brains seriously 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizgauriangelevelineshibz

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Couldn't agree more Eve..

I was confused when ppl said Nandini isn't behaving like she actually is.. Because it had been only one epi since she decided to stay away from Manik & she was crying & worrying for him..checking if he is ok.. which is natural..she is a human too & has emotions.. Though I do hate her crying & I hope it stops but it isn't something unusual for Nandini..

On the other hand Manik is putting his angst to potential use that we ideally should do.. The musicana night heartache helped him bring the pain in his voice that made his performance better where as it broke Nandini-The contrast..you see how different ppl deal with same situations.. Though Nandini's shock was greater & her performance was immediately after so it's sad that she couldn't use the hurt to make her performance better..like you said Music wasn't Nandini's passion.. It's Manik's strong point but Nandini has been a geek all her life.. Music is a therapy for her..not a passion yet.. She was forced to join NH3 for her friends..

But yes since Musicana the epis have kind of been gloomy most of the times & Nandini has been crying often.. So that is actually saddening.. I feel Manik's love realization is being stretched a lot..hence gets kind of repetitive & boring.. & if Manik is not going to realize it till Nandini mouths it to him then the wait is going to get longer.. So till then we need to see some potentially good episodes.. Nandu can cry..but they need not show her cry always.. Give her a friend to divert her mind.. & bring some freshness & lighter moments in the show as Manik continues to deal with his angst!
first things first HugLOL...and now we can move on to serious ..life threatening...life and death stuff..Big smile

That behavior that you talk about is precisely what made this post..tears are no stranger to Nandini. and I did not find her wrong at all. She is doing exactly what she would do under the circs...she turned him down as expected...but did not stop loving him..she cares for him, worries about him...and tries to come to terms with her grief..fighting with herself every step of the way...painfully slowly inching towards a recovery...isn't this all natural, isn't this what Nandini is supposed to be like...??

Thank you for understanding my point...I have seen time and again that post break up there is a lot of anti Manik and pro Nandu feeling...which is all coz we see Nandu suffering while Manik seems to be doing fine...getting on with his life. But, that's exactly what they are...different people dealing with the same situation in different ways!! As you point out with various examples...Manik and Nandu feel differently about music...for one its life...for other just a way of life. We have to understand that pain might be a new concept in our innocent and happy Nandu's life...for Manek, he has seen it all throughout his life. He is not new to pain, he has learnt to grin and bear it and take it in his stride. Manik knows how to live with pain, how to keep on moving forward with the burden of heart break strapped to your back..so isn't it natural that he deals with it much easily than Nandini?? He seems indifferent and callous cause he indeed is, agony has been his constant companion, what's new?? People like Manik are so hardened and roughened that they actually perform better in angst. While the likes of fragile and delicate Nandini just wither away like dead flowers...so different and so beautiful when two such contrasts come together in harmony..

I guess that's where the problem lies...the constant gloomy Nandini, her tears, her depression are getting too much to bear now. The cvs do need to lighten up the use of glycerine. My guess is the advent of Miss hugging Manik at the first chance and Mr. Abhi sabka dost is just that...to bring in some jealousy, rouse some anger, some sparks...hope the cvs do it soon as this is a youth show and the last thing we can stand is bloody permanent tear jerker dukhi aatma mina kumari syndrome. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizshibz

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefni

The problem is when a loved couple fights..we tend to take sides and play favoritesLOL But the fact here is they both are right in their ways and I love them both. I think the cvs are still doing a fabulous job as these are the after the big storm days so, they have to take one day at a time...after all healing is a process that cannot be rushed...it takes pain staking patience...be it a broken arm or a broken heart...so like MaNan we will just have to grit our teeth and bear the pain and wait it out...

@bold..so true.Gritting teeth and waiting patiently for the tracks to unfold.No matter what i am still rubbing my hands with glee around 6 .29 waiting for the show.Be it to the depths they have brought about  the challenges, the troubles , and insecurities which teens undergo , i have hopeSmile.Be it the Cvs or Manan , they may falter ,fall behind , but they will always find their wayEmbarrassed.#heightsofoptimism#
It took me ages, literally years to find a show that can engage my heart and mind equally and God do I appreciate what I see!!LOL T
The problem is when we don't get to see what we want, we tend to lose our trust and confidence in the creative. But like any good saga, ups and downs are a must. Just have to keep in mind that this is the same team that gave us such a fab show in the first place. They are doing exactly that needs to be done, they are taking the characters and the story forward, as needs be. And if we are still disgruntled we just need to look around and chck out other options..our show is by far the best!! The have miles to before they sleep, they have so much to tell, so much to show if only we have to patience to hear them out...

And # I GOD DAMN LOVE YOUR OPTIMISM # KEEP IT UP!

myvoizshibz

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepalokii

Sorry Guys but she is not pining for Manik I am really sorry for supporting that guy Poor guy made it very clear that he is sorry and he wants her Please stop blaming that guy for her tears now ..Its her own decision to stay away from him..:Last time hospital he was talking not screaming at her not losing his control he asked her do u really think we should not be together she said we cannot be together Y r we bashing up the guy for just listening to her and giving her what she asked for  ...He is also thinking about her he is frustrated becos she left him ..He is trying his best to get what is left of the pieces of his life together..Maniks character never discussed his problems with anyone so please stop saying he has FAB 5..FAB5 always had him..he is yet to have them relaize his feelings and do something for him
What was irritating was no one from FAB 5 said hi to Nadini Druv didnt attempt to talk to her ...Are these characters without any brains seriously 
Agreed...they both have been shattered and are heart broken. And both are dealing with their pain in their respective ways. If Nandu is suffering so is Manik...they both have tried their best and failed. Both are trying to pick up the pieces of their lives and move on. Its not easy!! Its a pain staking, slow and agonizing job...to get over an intense relationship. No one at fault here...absolutely no one!!
You know what I was thinking when that girl was introduced...how nicely they are talking to her..being pleasant while they never bother to even acknowledge Nandini after the crucial role she played in bringing Harshad to heel. Fab 4 are indeed very unpredictable and weird in their dealings.

myvoizshibz

gauriangel IF-Dazzler
gauriangel
gauriangel

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Very beautiful post and comments...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoiz

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauriangel

Very beautiful post and comments...
thank you so much for reading and commenting Smile
...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Your posts are so beautiful that I cannot stop commenting. Embarrassed
They actually make me think. Tongue
Yes, I agree with you. She was always aimless since the beginning of the show unlike Manik who was very particular about his music career. But then she used to have this fiery attitude the way she used to confront Manik back then which I miss it now. But whatever the fact is its high time the Cvs think about focussing on her career other than her love life.
You know a part of me do feel Nandini is like many teenagers clueless about what she wants to do in her life. But then teenagers do not remain clueless for life, they do figure in out. And its high time Nandini does it too. This is a character development which I want to see.
About Nandini crying she always used to cry, its nothing new. LOL She cried when she eggs were thrown at her, she cried when she was bullied, she cried when she had a heartbreak. Her crying has always being constant. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoiz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index