Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Haaye Vikram!

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Haaye Vikram!  
Realisations and acceptance of feelings.  Finally!  
Naani's words are like magic potion,  working their magical effects, and embracing Vikram's inner thoughts for their compliance to accept his true feelings for Shobha. Sho,  too is falling for him. 
Such a sweet flashback of ViBha instances -  their first meet,  the umbrella scene,  diya scene... It all was lovely. 

Oh God! I'll say again.  But then, I choose to be optimistic about the current turn of events.  As I had mentioned in another post that an encounter with Sarika might help realise Vikram his true feelings and accept to move on.  He needs this painful meeting so that he won't have any regrets regarding his past scars. 

I heartily hope the menacing and scheming villians' plans backfire and in turn bring ViBha even more closer. 

I remembered an old song,  quite suits Vikram and Sho.. 

Pyaar huaa ikraar huaa hai, 
Pyaar se phir kyo darataa hai dil
Kahataa hai dil, rasta mushkil
Maalum nahi hai kahaan manzil
Pyaar huaa ikraar huaa hai
Pyaar se phir kyo darata hai dil... 

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 22 December 2014 at 10:11am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanghavi8pmmkShiningstar2014rangammammm1095NandzLuvspsharmilaterribletwist-sudha-ddsoapsmanognasaimilinda.shreyzrekha02paljayjyoti06Autumn.snehaluvmaaneetNestleToulousesonia_1shanti05usaonly-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
^ Awesome post by u dear! Clap
Vicky has finally fallen in love with Shobha! Day Dreaming Love Nani a lot! Heart
Y is Shardha hell bent in trying to match Vicky and Saarika? Angry 
Saarika is simply a Censored bitch who is using ppl to get her needs. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandzLuvSuperChillz1

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Awesome post by u dear! Clap
Vicky has finally fallen in love with Shobha! Day Dreaming Love Nani a lot! Heart
Y is Shardha hell bent in trying to match Vicky and Saarika? Angry 
Saarika is simply a Censored bitch who is using ppl to get her needs. Angry
Thanks SwethaHug
I think its a misunderstanding that Sarika creates.. Naani must be thinking about Shobha and Vikram but thatCensoredwitch is playing her cards well.  She is hellbwnt on having vik backAngry Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
What an episode and some amazing performances.
The most beautiful moment was when Vikram leans against his car and whispers "Shobha"...awww...dil garden garden ho gaya!

And Sarika is one vicious villain. The actress is one awesome actress though I hate her character.

See the more powerful the villain it makes the hero & heroine come out stronger.

ViBha will go through the love test and come out winning...so this is needed for understanding the depth of their feelings for each other.

It goes beyond just friendship and companionship now...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rangammaSuperChillz1-sudha-NandzLuvrekha02sonia_1

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddsoaps

The most beautiful moment was when Vikram leans against his car and whispers "Shobha"...awww...dil garden garden ho gaya!

And Sarika is one vicious villain. The actress is one awesome actress though I hate her character.

See the more powerful the villain it makes the hero & heroine come out stronger.

ViBha will go through the love test and come out winning...so this is needed for understanding the depth of their feelings for each other.

Vikram doesn't say her name,  he sings it.  It feels like a melody. Embarrassed 

This Sarika is one hell of a villain (Have to agree,  the actress playing her is doing a commendable job)  manipulating shobha and mil alike. i am worried about is Shobha's mahaanta and all goody nature but then,  I suppose,  this very Sarika who is intent on making Vikram her own,  will end up making ViBha realise their own feelings and hopefully Sarika's true nature will resurface. 
ViBha already trust each other with their lives and have already reached that level of understanding where mere MUs will not break them apart.  In fact,  they'll grow even more stronger,  supporting each other. 

ddsoaps

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

Originally posted by ddsoaps

Vikram doesn't say her name,  he sings it.  It feels like a melody. Embarrassed 

This Sarika is one hell of a villain (Have to agree,  the actress playing her is doing a commendable job)  manipulating shobha and mil alike. i am worried about is Shobha's mahaanta and all goody nature but then,  I suppose,  this very Sarika who is intent on making Vikram her own,  will end up making ViBha realise their own feelings and hopefully Sarika's true nature will resurface. 
ViBha already trust each other with their lives and have already reached that level of understanding where mere MUs will not break them apart.  In fact,  they'll grow even more stronger,  supporting each other. 

Yup...Sarika will only strength their bond and will clear all of Shobha's doubts that Vikram has got over Sarika for good. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rangammaSuperChillz1

milinda.shreyz IF-Rockerz
milinda.shreyz
milinda.shreyz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i am yet to watch the episode. plz tiny precis for me !

SuperChillz1

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_rc

i am yet to watch the episode. plz tiny precis for me !

Jao dekho...super brilliant tha...Big smile

SuperChillz1

Go to top