Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Rise Of The Fallen - a DFL OS (Page 6)

Ms.Purplegoth Senior Member
Ms.Purplegoth
Ms.Purplegoth

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FieryHeart

Originally posted by Purple.shade

I haven't actually read DFL ( I know , shame! ) but I will after this . But reading this for one totally made me forget about abhiya , it was all Zaisha and Rehan . I really felt bad for Rehan in the end and hate Abhay for doing that to him . R u considering to write a part 2 ? Please do ! This is amazing work , love to read more stuff like this .

Thanks for readingEmbarrassedAbout DFL, it was started by DIshu, Shreya and group. More than an FF, it was like a second season of PKYEK, and they made custom banners, promos and interview segments too. I wasn exactly a part of the group but I did a few scenes for DFL and they were all on Rehan.LOL

Rehan as a character had intrigued me and I always saw members cursing Rehan. They would be like 'Yeah I get what happened with Rehan was bad but how could he do that to Abhiya?' Though I dont agree with certain things Rehan did in DFL I could understand y he did. I wanted to explore Rehan's past myself, so I wrote this OS as a spin off on DFL. I wanted to see if members would still think about Abhiya or would they empathize with Rehan and I am glad that those who read it could relate to Rehan's pain. This was my satisfaction for having written this OS.

P.S - Sorry for the rant but since u were new to DFL thought of sharing this with you.

No worries about the rant , thanks for telling me about Rehan's background . I did start reading it and love the initial chapters but was kind of disappointed not seeing u in many chappies LOL . But yeah I get that Rehan was the bad guy there , it was interesting to relate to this OS then. I still want u to write pieces like this on abhiya or anyone :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged

No worries about the rant , thanks for telling me about Rehan's background . I did start reading it and love the initial chapters but was kind of disappointed not seeing u in many chappies LOL . But yeah I get that Rehan was the bad guy there , it was interesting to relate to this OS then. I still want u to write pieces like this on abhiya or anyone :)

I wasn't a part of the DFL team but I did oblige to write few scenes since some of the writers in the team were busy with exams or something else and I pitched in for them LOL Yeah Rehan was the bad guy and in one of the episode there is a small para explaining his past and I made it into a full fledged story with my imagination, esp with Avni since not much was said about her. 

I will finish this OS and I am planning to write another one. One story is there in fairy tale thread. Its called Ever After. I wrote it in 4 parts. Here is the link to it in case u didn read:

I have one SS in wattpad on Abhiya called Scarred Love. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Purplegoth

Ms.Purplegoth Senior Member
Ms.Purplegoth
Ms.Purplegoth

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FieryHeart

I wasn't a part of the DFL team but I did oblige to write few scenes since some of the writers in the team were busy with exams or something else and I pitched in for themLOLYeah Rehan was the bad guy and in one of the episode there is a small para explaining his past and I made it into a full fledged story with my imagination, esp with Avni since not much was said about her.

I will finish this OS and I am planning to write another one. One story is there in fairy tale thread. Its called Ever After. I wrote it in 4 parts. Here is the link to it in case u didn read:

I have one SS in wattpad on Abhiya called Scarred Love.

Will try all suggestions , Thanks Big smile

Go to top