Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Rise Of The Fallen - a DFL OS (Page 5)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 20 January 2016 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohanaLuvAbhiya

Very nice OS. Enjoyed it a lot. Really you proved again that you are the best. After reading this I admire you more. Please continue writing more stories.Big smile

I donno if I deserve this praise or not but thank u Mohana Embarrassed

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 20 January 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

amazing os on rehaan. perfect story of rehaan which told us how he became what he did and i actually feel sorry for him now. Thanks Megha Embarrassed I am glad I could make the readers empathize with Rehan's plight.

rehaan was a simple , nice guy who loved zaisha so much that he literally chose her over his mom who loved him the most and what a price he had to pay. Yes indeed. He was a simple boy who wanted nothing more than the simple joys life had to offer but fate had other plans for him. This was the reason Avni had shielded him all this while.

abhay was ruthless , emotionless and no wonder rehaan hated him ..he deserved that. he played with his life & emotions. it could never be easy for him to forgive abhay coz he was the one who made that entire plan . Yes Rehan can never forgive Abhay and though Abhay is not at fault here (since he was brainwashed by the council) what he did was despicable. Forget Abhay. Would the readers ever forgive Rehan had he killed Pia? Rehan lost his mother and Avni will never come back. Even if he gets to know Abhay was not at fault how will he forgive him?

avni tried hard to make rehaan see the truth but she failed and even though she did save him ...she lost her life. Avni hid the truth about her deceptive world and let Rehan lead a normal happy life without realising their past will catch up with them someday or the other Ouch

the werewolf clan was too selfish. all they cared about was their motives ...i wonder if rehaan ever found out about them too coz indirectly even they were responsible too. Rehan will probably not find out but when he rises again, he will turn into something that will bear no resemblance with his former self. But some of the werewolves will pay a price.

i feel so sad for rehaan to be betrayed by the one you love the most and loose everything...he became almost lifeless. all he wanted was a normal happy life with her. True Cry

zaisha was over confident that rehaan won't kill her and so i am happy she deserved what she got. Zaisha will be in for a huge shock LOL

wish u a very happy new year and thanks for your kind words mandySmile I should thank you for sticking around from day one Megha and without u guys I would have quit writing completely Hug

My comments in pink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MS-meghasharma

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 20 January 2016 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..tora.tangled.

So I am here with my long overdue commentLOL And I am in for a pleasant surprise Shocked Embarrassed

It was awesome manasaClapClap...absolute written perfectionStar( and you wrote splendidly, the writing matched the tone and feel of the story, and I'm never going to agree that you can't write...be aware!Evil Smile) Well I wont agree with u there but I did put in my heart for this OS Embarrassed So thank you Hug

For starters, you couldn't find a better quote to go with this chapter, it kind of captures rehan's story's essence..Star Thanks Tongue Found it on the net LOL

and now for the first part itself...

As soon as I started reading...the feeling of heartbreak started to set in, you know...because I know how it ends...and then when I am reading of all the love, all the genuine heartfelt love rehan had for zaisha, how he didn't care about werewolves and vampires in his love for her, how innocent and trusting he was while loving...and my heart breaks a little more.Ouch Yeah since u were a part of the creative team for DFL you are well aware of the story and you probably relate it better than others.

Rehan cares about protecting those he loves, his mother avni, and zaisha...and he has his heart shattered on both their accounts- on his mother's account because of the guilt he feels on her death, and on zaisha's account because of her betrayal. He ran away with zaisha because it believed it would protect them all, and it only ended in his mother's murder and the betrayal from the one person he lost his heart to.

You have built up and showed his past wonderfully here...the reason he has become what he is-is aptly portrayed and justified. He has become so heartless because he once cared too much. You can't help but feel for him, and that crippling helpless sadness you brought out in me while reading proves how perfectly you nailed rehan and his story without a doubt.Clap Rehan assumed he was protecting his mom but how was he to know the woman he had loved with all his heart would betray him in this manner? Ouch Glad u liked it and to be honest I could never connect with other characters in DFL the way I connected with Rehan.

Avni's story is the story of the epitome of a mother's loveSmile...that line where she says that rehan is all she will ever have hits so deep...and I loved her story as well and I admire her for her fierce love and determination to protect her son at all costs, right till the end. Avni was a powerful luna true but in the end she is just a mother who would protect her child with her last breath and that is what she did. I could never portray Avni as a victim because a mother is never weak when it concerns her child plus if the vampire council wanted her out of their way, it was because they saw her as a threat. So that should say it all!

This OS was stellar on all fronts...the development, the dialogues..everything...ClapClap Too huge a compliment Tora, one I am not sure I deserve LOL but thanks Embarrassed

So yes, now I am eagerly waiting for the second part to see how you bring this OS to a closure.Big smile Maybe in a few weeks time LOL

Comments in blue

..tora.tangled.

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 20 January 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paint.It.BlacK.

Continue soonish! !! I am not gonna let you rest until you update this one!!!!! ;) So you better hurry! Evil Smile

Indu how well I know u ROFL I know this was pending from a long time and I made certain that I am not going anywhere near my other works without finishing this one, no matter how long it takes.

Paint.It.BlacK.

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 22 January 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FieryHeart

Continue soonish! !! I am not gonna let you rest until you update this one!!!!! ;) So you better hurry! Evil Smile

Indu how well I know u ROFL I know this was pending from a long time and I made certain that I am not going anywhere near my other works without finishing this one, no matter how long it takes.
now why on earth are u laughing?? ShockedStern Smile
What is so hillarious about my comment mujhe bhi toh sara batao. ..?  LOL LOL

BeyondHorizon

Ms.Purplegoth Senior Member
Ms.Purplegoth
Ms.Purplegoth

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I haven't actually read DFL ( I know , shame! ) but I will after this . But reading this for one totally made me forget about abhiya , it was all Zaisha and Rehan . I really felt bad for Rehan in the end and hate Abhay for doing that to him . R u considering to write a part 2 ? Please do ! This is amazing work , love to read more stuff like this .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Paint.It.BlacK.BeyondHorizon

BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged

now why on earth are u laughing?? ShockedStern Smile
What is so hillarious about my comment mujhe bhi toh sara batao. ..?  LOL LOL

Indu I know if I ever feel like giving up u wont let me and thank you for that Hug
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 24 January 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purple.shade

I haven't actually read DFL ( I know , shame! ) but I will after this . But reading this for one totally made me forget about abhiya , it was all Zaisha and Rehan . I really felt bad for Rehan in the end and hate Abhay for doing that to him . R u considering to write a part 2 ? Please do ! This is amazing work , love to read more stuff like this .

Thanks for reading Embarrassed About DFL, it was started by DIshu, Shreya and group. More than an FF, it was like a second season of PKYEK, and they made custom banners, promos and interview segments too. I wasn exactly a part of the group but I did a few scenes for DFL and they were all on Rehan. LOL

Rehan as a character had intrigued me and I always saw members cursing Rehan. They would be like 'Yeah I get what happened with Rehan was bad but how could he do that to Abhiya?' Though I dont agree with certain things Rehan did in DFL I could understand y he did. I wanted to explore Rehan's past myself, so I wrote this OS as a spin off on DFL. I wanted to see if members would still think about Abhiya or would they empathize with Rehan and I am glad that those who read it could relate to Rehan's pain. This was my satisfaction for having written this OS.

P.S - Sorry for the rant but since u were new to DFL thought of sharing this with you.

Ms.Purplegoth

Go to top