Rise Of The Fallen - a DFL OS - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Continue soonish! !! I am not gonna let you rest until you update this one!!!!! ;) So you better hurry! 😈
Originally posted by withered

Alright I am feeling an undeniably sudden urge to strangle abhay to death and to petrify and dump the godforsaken supernatural councils into Tartarus ! 😆  Glad I could make u hate Abhay 😆 given the context he is despicable but all DFL readers also know it wasn his fault 
 I don't even care about abhiya right now . All I can think of is avni and rehan and her unconditional love for him . I am happy that readers could empathize for Rehan rather than think about Abhiya. I was afraid they will be disappointed that this doesn't have Abhiya or that I have portrayed their golden blue eyed boy as a ruthless villain.

Di being a DFL reader I am aware of Rehan's shady character and his past , even then I couldn't completely trust myself to not to feel deeply for him/avni  .The story is touchy  ❤️ . Mine fav part was where Avni thundered her wrath on those leeches while Rehan ultimately learned the power of her mother's love .  😳 Thanks Ayu! This OS was probably emotionally draining for me as well.

We got a glimpse of our mighty cruel abhay  raichand too , the vampire council had definitely seeded the idea of becoming the ultimate power in SP world in his brain and blood . 😆 Yeah but writing this part, I found it weird coz in all my stories he is the good guy 😆

Unfortunately for avni she was the only one to think her secret was safe 🤓 . From Abhay to the councils everyone knew that jeh is the father . Rehan was a liability for them . Zaisha did played her part well and accomplished her task  she just don't have a slightest idea that she signed the ticket to hell herself *evil smirk * 😉  . Tempted to read the next and final part . 😎 Rehan was not a liability, it was Avni since the werewolves wanted Rehan on their side as they knew he was more powerful than either of his parents once he got his full powers. The vampire council never knew though, else they would have gone for Rehan. They assumed his father was a human. Nobody knew about him being Jeh's son. Since Jeh was dead and they were not aware of his bloodline, their next target was Avni who belonged to the lycan clan with a wiccan lineage. They thought finishing her off would eliminate any threat to their power but they were wrong 😆 Rehan will unleash his wrath on them in the next update.

My comments in blue.
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

If I must describe this in one word- Believable.
Yes, I can believe in this, I can see Rehan going through something like this. Very poignant, very sad and very well written.

PS. Avni was a standout. *clapping* ⭐️

Thanks Shreya 😳 I was always intrigued by Rehan and I was curious to read more about his past 😆 So I guess when Dishu proposed the idea of spin offs and OS I was excited to pen it down myself. Little was said about Avni, so I took the liberty of shaping up her character. A mother will always watch out for her children and I guess that is what I portrayed here as well.
Originally posted by navk

omg
it was superb

Thank you 😊
Originally posted by didlr

Never expected someone to write abt rehna...nor did i except this!!! Truly amazing...

Thanks for reading Tanshi 😳
Originally posted by ILoveToRead.

Amazing 👏 Would love to read more Mandy dI :D 

Thanks Shreya 😳
Originally posted by mahi4ever

Superb Mandy n thanks for writing this amazing piece. U have done perfect justice to rehan n shown da past dat made him lik dat. Eagerly waiting for next update 

Thanks for reading Mahi and sorry u had to wait for a long time  Will be updating this next.
Originally posted by .SmokeySilence.

mandy it's totally amazing. i alwaus appreciate a good story and it doesnt matter if Abhiya isn't in it. you wrote Rehan and Zeishas story really well. it was heartbreaking. the way Rehan loved her and staked everything for her in danger. his life, his future, his mother and he suffered it, he lost his rock. his mother. the way he loved her with so much intensity. one can only imagine how much he is going to hate her for her betrayal. and Avnis character was really strong. i loved her even though she was here for a small portion. waiting to read part 2 soon. 

Thanks Tanzie 😊 It was emotionally draining for me to write the last part  Even as a DFL reader I felt a strong connect with Rehan. I guess everybody hated him for what he did to Abhiya but that one small segment about his past had haunted me and every time Rehan attacked Abhiya I saw how readers cursed him and lashed out at him. I would never say what he did was justifiable but nothing justifies what happened with him either. He has suffered the worst over here. I was really curious to know how readers would react if they were to read only about him and all the pain he had endured. Every mother will protect her child till her last breath and that is what Avni did as well. She had protected him from her greedy power hungry clan and from the supernatural world but alas, she could not save him from a heartbreak that would shatter him forever 
Originally posted by meerubzara

finally you come back mandy i was missing u
that was awesome update
very beautifully written

Thank u 😳
Originally posted by hema_rawat

amzing os mandy ... wow👏👏
wonderful peice of writting ...i dont care if there is no abhiya in it... i loved it .. u have described Rehan story so well .
waitng for part 2 😊

Thanks Hema 😳 and yes I will finally finish this OS 😆 Sorry to keep u waiting though